The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 555Lover View Post
Any FR for G9? Quite curious. She looks damn cute with those glasses on and i really wanna try her but I don’t know if she is good
Her will give u gf feel GAO GAO
Old 01-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Before it was closed, I went and take a look. I don't see G9, maybe she is working. Is she really that cute with glasses?
Yeah bro. She is like the cutest girl I’ve seen in geylang. Snow white skin, sweet smile and alluring eyes! Got me thinking about it till now
Old 01-04-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Her will give u gf feel GAO GAO
Wah really ah bro? Tell me how is it like leh hahahah
Old 14-05-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

kingdrogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Don't recommend this house. I think there are no more FR's because many people who go here are newbies. Many uncles and some groups of young guys, but the regulars are newbies who keep extending, and happy with very little service. The young guys I saw here, usually go in groups, so the house makes more money and I assume they get better service.

Some of the girls provide GFE, but don't believe a single word they say. They are very good at manipulating you; best case scenario, they'll laugh at you behind your back and tell you to not come back because they don't respect you even if you respect them (but they can pretend to like you for the short time you're there, and be very convincing, even if it means dropping a few tears and then smirking at you a few days later, for having fooled you).
Old 20-05-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdrogo View Post
Don't recommend this house. I think there are no more FR's because many people who go here are newbies. Many uncles and some groups of young guys, but the regulars are newbies who keep extending, and happy with very little service. The young guys I saw here, usually go in groups, so the house makes more money and I assume they get better service.

Some of the girls provide GFE, but don't believe a single word they say. They are very good at manipulating you; best case scenario, they'll laugh at you behind your back and tell you to not come back because they don't respect you even if you respect them (but they can pretend to like you for the short time you're there, and be very convincing, even if it means dropping a few tears and then smirking at you a few days later, for having fooled you).
I don't get why you bother so much. Why bother they laugh behind your back. For me I just fuck and go and release my urge. It's just a $50 and a 20 min fuck. Not there to make friend.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
I don't get why you bother so much. Why bother they laugh behind your back. For me I just fuck and go and release my urge. It's just a $50 and a 20 min fuck. Not there to make friend.
Mutual respect is important when you're interacting with another human being, for the sanity of the community and for "this" to count as a legal, harmless, transaction.

I hope I don't have to explain further, since, there's quite a bit of mocking and bickering going on in the community anyway.
Old 23-05-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Don't assume. The ones who keep extending are not newbies. It's part of the business model. If you pay attention you will understand what I'm talking about.
Old 23-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Don't assume. The ones who keep extending are not newbies. It's part of the business model. If you pay attention you will understand what I'm talking about.
They only do it to certain people, aka newbies. Some people go in, quick shower, and out in no time. No difference in service, GFE or otherwise. The extenders get a long-time hug, that's all; unless they request something in advance. Some guys might think, extension means better connection with the girl and service, which is in fact the opposite; they want the most money, forget about you and move on to the next. Hence, I felt the review was necessary. Best to switch this house often; despite good service, still not quite as crowded as it should be; somedays only just 1 or 2 customers, one of the girls told me, other days they do get crowds; but mostly on late-night weekends.

If you follow what others say, a lot of people say the same things about this house.

Last edited by kingdrogo; 23-05-2020 at 09:07 PM.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
They only do it to certain people, aka newbies. Some people go in, quick shower, and out in no time. No difference in service, GFE or otherwise. The extenders get a long-time hug, that's all; unless they request something in advance. Some guys might think, extension means better connection with the girl and service, which is in fact the opposite; they want the most money, forget about you and move on to the next. Hence, I felt the review was necessary. Best to switch this house often; despite good service, still not quite as crowded as it should be; somedays only just 1 or 2 customers, one of the girls told me, other days they do get crowds; but mostly on late-night weekends.

If you follow what others say, a lot of people say the same things about this house.
But based on my experience not true leh..
GL girls are all the same, a certain characteristic is not unique to the house
Old 24-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
But based on my experience not true leh..
GL girls are all the same, a certain characteristic is not unique to the house
Same for me as well. Maybe chemistry plays a part in whether you get your money’s worth of service. As for me, there’s a particular WL in this house whom i had very good chemistry with and is a real hidden gem since we have so much in common. I can say that it’s the best sexual experience of my life and no one can ever top that for now. I RTF her countless times already. Let’s just say I’ve got extra privileges hahah. Sorry i might go off track abit because i want to get opinions. Having said that, is it a good idea to fall in love with a WL or rather, be in a relationship with a WL?
Old 24-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same for me as well. Maybe chemistry plays a part in whether you get your money’s worth of service. As for me, there’s a particular WL in this house whom i had very good chemistry with and is a real hidden gem since we have so much in common. I can say that it’s the best sexual experience of my life and no one can ever top that for now. I RTF her countless times already. Let’s just say I’ve got extra privileges hahah. Sorry i might go off track abit because i want to get opinions. Having said that, is it a good idea to fall in love with a WL or rather, be in a relationship with a WL?
Don't la.. It's not worth it.. She didn't come to Singapore dreaming of meeting her prince charming..

This house is unique because the boss here has a unique style of management..

It is supposedly the best in service among the cat50 houses and with young girls who don't look like elephants

But the downside is the short time limit so that you extend.. The girls and OKT have a way to make customers who are emotional and kena gongtao to extend minimum 3 sessions.. Watch carefully next time.. If you normally extend a good way to find out is for that particular session tell your girl you not extending then see what she say..

The good service is just business. HDL waitress also good service, doesn't mean u marry her liao she will serve your tea and scoop your soup or change your handphone tampered glass for you with a smile..

Personal experience with someone from this house.. Also fucking possessive and untrusting.. Always jealous and emotional.. But one night I called her after work at 6am.. Got error message on LINE that said she's on the line with someone else.. At first I ask her she said it's her mother.. But during lunch I saw her LINE call history it's another customer.. I asked her why she lie she said she doesn't know when I'll throw her away like rubbish so better have alternatives.. Haha.. So I stopped visiting her and contacting her.. Now every few weeks she alternates between crazy and scolding and then apologizing and asking me to come back to her life.. Her last message was asking me why I can be so cruel to her..

There's this story about a toy vibrator also.. Lol but leave it for next time..
Old 24-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sorry i might go off track abit because i want to get opinions. Having said that, is it a good idea to fall in love with a WL or rather, be in a relationship with a WL?
Am also in a similar situation like you. There was chemistry and we clicked on some levels beyond sex. So yes she said she liked me and I told her I liked her too. How I concluded she is in some way telling the truth? A few times she passed money to me, and asked me. To accompany her ranging from 1h to 2h. So now in kinda like a relationship. But I always bear in mind that she may have multiple bfs and it took me some time before I came to terms with it. To be practical, I think most of us are not be willing to part $500 - $750 every month (this is without sex hor). If part with that amount of money, must have something back right.. Be it the lady is in GL or when you go find her in Thailand. Even in Thailand, you still gotta treat her.

For her, $750 every month may not be enough to survive (unless she go do some office job). Some may not have enough education to be in the workforce to earn a decent amount of money for family (like SGD1500 and more). So yep, so what can she do? Have a few spare back ups loh.. She may love just you, or love a few bfs.. It is something we have to accept as times goes by.. Then we also don't invest all our feelings into this one girl (coz I have been hurt a few times liao.. Hahah). All I can suggest is treat her as FWB first.. You are ok to get together once in a while to enjoy each other's company and have some intimacy.

BTW to all who recently in a relationship with a Thai WL/ ex-WL... share the lady you are in a relationship leh (PM also can)... Skali we are talking about the same lady. Haha. You share yours and I will share mine.. Haha
Old 24-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
BTW to all who recently in a relationship with a Thai WL/ ex-WL... share the lady you are in a relationship leh (PM also can)... Skali we are talking about the same lady. Haha. You share yours and I will share mine.. Haha
Haha mine is single digit
Old 24-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Am also in a similar situation like you. There was chemistry and we clicked on some levels beyond sex. So yes she said she liked me and I told her I liked her too. How I concluded she is in some way telling the truth? A few times she passed money to me, and asked me. To accompany her ranging from 1h to 2h. So now in kinda like a relationship. But I always bear in mind that she may have multiple bfs and it took me some time before I came to terms with it. To be practical, I think most of us are not be willing to part $500 - $750 every month (this is without sex hor). If part with that amount of money, must have something back right.. Be it the lady is in GL or when you go find her in Thailand. Even in Thailand, you still gotta treat her.

For her, $750 every month may not be enough to survive (unless she go do some office job). Some may not have enough education to be in the workforce to earn a decent amount of money for family (like SGD1500 and more). So yep, so what can she do? Have a few spare back ups loh.. She may love just you, or love a few bfs.. It is something we have to accept as times goes by.. Then we also don't invest all our feelings into this one girl (coz I have been hurt a few times liao.. Hahah). All I can suggest is treat her as FWB first.. You are ok to get together once in a while to enjoy each other's company and have some intimacy.

She falls in love with new customers on a daily basis; best to wake up sooner rather than later -- especially since now is CB. Hence, I said that this place is for newbies. Once you learn, you never repeat. The older folks have been through these experiences with these girls. They repeat the same emotional crap with every customer and it's convincing because your body chemistry is all messed up. There's still so much that you don't know about her. She can be a nice person but that ends there; other guys are nice to her and she has to be nice to them too. You can avoid it for as long as you want, but it'll come bite you sooner rather than later.

I've told many WL's that I can't imagine a regular girl do to me, what they did to me. She'll replace you sooner than you'll replace her. Think about her hourly wage and yours; and the demand for what she has to offer. You'll be on the losing end for sure. If she's not squeezing money out of you, she's only keeping you as a repeat customer or saving you for later. Steady income and job security. She tells you the crap about her being poor and how she has no education to get you to feel sorry for her and that's where the rabbit hole starts (in reality, she's been doing this for many years in many countries, with bf's still fond of her; and she has made a lot, she's not amazing at sex by chance). Best not to talk to them at all, which is what the other customers do. The girl I liked here, turned into a porn star (with a wicked smile) for literally everyone else but drowned me in her sad stories. I found bite marks on her breasts, and I'm sure the guy wouldn't be allowed to do that if she didn't allow it. Cigarette ashtrays and food always in her room. Different regulars in the evening, different ones at night. The smart ones just come, and leave, no bs. She'll tell you, "just customer, working". True, exactly that. Sucks to have emotions.

Once CB ends and if GL still active, go visit the Thai house at the end of this lorong (next to 44b) (not the prettiest but good body and mind-blowing sex) or the first one on L16 right before the Viet house, the girls will take good care of you, no extension needed. Also, the first Thai house on Westerhout, two of the girls are rarely ever in the tank.

Last edited by kingdrogo; 24-05-2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha mine is single digit
Haha, as promised, mine is double digit.
Share more details and I share more of mine..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1