The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
searcher1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuhan PRC

I wonder Wuhan will ever recover back from Covid-19 ?
Old 30-04-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=funboi;19980387]Why not? Just need time only. but if you go there, make sure

Scoot’s Flight Schedules for April - May 2020
Scoot will operate a reduced schedule of services in April and May. Please refer to the table below for the flight schedule.

Route Flight No. Operating Dates
Asia
Singapore - Hong Kong TR980 Apr: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28
May: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29, 31
Hong Kong - Singapore TR981
Australia
Singapore - Perth TR8 Apr: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
May: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31
Perth - Singapore TR9
Singapore - Perth TR16 Apr: 3, 10, 17, 24
May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Perth - Singapore TR17

Scoot will continue to adjust our network in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

All other Scoot flights originally scheduled for the month of April and May will be cancelled.

Customers affected by Flight Cancellations

All customers affected by the flight cancellations will be notified progressively, and will have two options to claim a refund on the unused portion of the
Old 02-05-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

As of today only domestic china flights are available at wuhan tian he airport. International flights from wuhan to Hong Kong. Macao and Taiwan and other countries are still banned by the Chinese government till further notice.this is to stop imported cases of infections coming in.wuhan residents are not allowed to travel overseas except for urgent matters.and they need to apply at local police station if they want to leave the country. This is subject to police approval. Foreigners are still banned from entering china😁and wuhan residents are not allowed to travel overseas 😁china has shut its borders till further notice 😕
Old 04-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Post Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

Disclaimer: Do not read if you're easily offended by "American propaganda".

Quote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ese-laboratory

Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

Sun 3 May 2020 22.12 BST

The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, claimed on Sunday there is “enormous evidence” the coronavirus outbreak originated in a Chinese laboratory – but did not provide any of the alleged evidence.

Pompeo’s claims, made in an interview with ABC’s This Week, represented an escalation in rhetoric. He had previously said the US was looking into the possibility the virus came from a lab in Wuhan, China.

On Sunday, Pompeo said: “There is enormous evidence that that’s where this began,” later adding: “I can tell you that there is a significant amount of evidence that this came from that laboratory in Wuhan.”

At one point, the secretary of state appeared confused over whether he was claiming the Sars-CoV-2 virus (which causes the Covid-19 disease) was deliberately engineered or escaped as the result of a lab accident.

“Look, the best experts so far seem to think it was manmade. I have no reason to disbelieve that at this point,” he said.

But when he was reminded that US intelligence had issued a formal statement noting the opposite – that the scientific consensus was that the virus was not manmade or genetically modified – Pompeo replied: “That’s right. I agree with that.”

Donald Trump made a similar unsupported claim on Thursday, saying he was privy to evidence of the pandemic began in a Chinese lab but was not permitted to share it.

On the same day, Pompeo told a radio interviewer: “We don’t know if it came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We don’t know if it emanated from the wet market or yet some other place. We don’t know those answers.”

By Sunday afternoon, according to researchers at Johns Hopkins University, the US had confirmed 1,134,507 coronavirus cases and more than 66,000 deaths. Worldwide, there had been nearly 3.5m cases confirmed and more than 245,000 people had died.

Beset by criticism of its response to the outbreak and management of the ensuing public health crisis, the Trump administration has sought to focus blame on China.

Most epidemiologists say that while it is possible the outbreak started in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where coronaviruses have been intensively studied, it is a far less likely scenario than the theory that it was transmitted naturally from bats through an intermediary animal, mutating along the way to become dangerous to humans.

On Tuesday, the chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff, Gen Mark Milley, said “the weight of evidence” pointed to natural transmission but was not conclusive.

Beijing has rejected the suggestion the virus could have escaped from a laboratory. But Chinese authorities have not allowed foreign experts, including investigators from the World Health Organization, to take part in the investigation into the origins of the virus. Nor have they shared samples taken from wild animals at the Wuhan livestock market where they claim the outbreak began.

In 2018, US diplomats and scientists raised concerns in state department cables about safety standards and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Analysis of the first 41 Covid-19 patients in medical journal the Lancet found that 27 had direct exposure to the Wuhan market. The same analysis found that the first known case of the illness did not.

Pompeo has a patchy record on characterising US intelligence estimates.

He repeatedly claimed there was no direct evidence linking the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, to the murder of journalist and dissident Jamal Khashoggi, contradicting substantial US evidence implicating him.

He also repeatedly claimed there was evidence of an “imminent threat” to US embassies posed by the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani, who the US killed in a drone strike in Baghdad on 3 January.

A formal letter justifying the strike sent by the White House to Congress in February made no mention of an imminent threat.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Post Wuhan Virus Lab "Cover Up"

Disclaimer: Do not read if you're easily offended by "American propaganda".

Old 09-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Don't waste your time reading n trying to find out who caused Covid-19..They will bring u on a merry go round n finally there will be no conclusion! For all u know China n USA might even be in a conspiracy to fool the rest of the world.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Wuhan, the original epicentre of the COVID-19 outbreak in China, reported on Monday (May 11) its first cluster of infections since a lockdown on the central Chinese city was lifted a month ago, stoking concerns of a wider resurgence of the disease.

The new infections add a layer of caution to efforts to lower coronavirus-related restrictions across China as businesses restart and individuals go back to work.

Wuhan reported five new confirmed cases, all of whom live in the same residential compound. One of them was the wife of an 89-year-old male patient reported a day earlier in the first confirmed case in the city since Apr 3.

READ: China refutes 24 'lies' by US politicians over COVID-19
READ: US says 'enormous evidence' shows coronavirus came from China lab
"At present, the task of epidemic prevention and control in the city is still very heavy," the Wuhan health authority said in a statement.

Wuhan might experience a second wave of infections😕china will tighten it's borders.travel restrictions will be enforced if the infections don't go away
Old 12-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Wuhan, the original epicentre of the COVID-19 outbreak in China, reported on Monday (May 11) its first cluster of infections since a lockdown on the central Chinese city was lifted a month ago, stoking concerns of a wider resurgence of the disease.
According to the logic of CCP and supporters these new cases are imported!
Old 23-05-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
[I][SIZE="1"]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ese-laboratory

Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

Sun 3 May 2020 22.12 BST

On Sunday, Pompeo said: “There is enormous evidence that that’s where this began,” later adding: “I can tell you that there is a significant amount of evidence that this came from that laboratory in Wuhan.”
We are on may 23rd... none of these enormous evidence have been released over this 20 days period of time.
Analysys presented by the scientific community and intel agencies go against this assumption.

If the american government is going to manipulate public opinion even worse as they did during Iraq (where no WMD was found in the end)... how do they expect chinese people to turn away from CCP propaganda and adopt a more democratic path?
Old 23-05-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

[QUOTE=Sinofaguo;20017012]
If the american government is going to manipulate public opinion even worse as they did during Iraq (where no WMD was found in the end)...
================================================== =========
The China citizens rather trust a dog than USA
they rather trust a mad man than Thumb
China people 100$ respect, trust and support President Xi & CCP
Stop bullying China - China people will never allow it
Old 26-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
when will flight resume between Wuhan n spore.

Now that Peoples Republic of China have successfully knock off coronavirus , I believe if Singapore skies are opened again, flight will resume between Singapore and China including Wuhan.
By July, spore would have knock off coronavirus too.

I guess in july flight will resume and I will quickly book my airticket to Wuhan.

For those looking for China girls, you may try TanTan.
-A dating app https://tantanapp.com/en/

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 26-05-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Re: when will flight resume between Wuhan n spore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Now that Peoples Republic of China have successfully knock off coronavirus , I believe if Singapore skies are opened again, flight will resume between Singapore and China including Wuhan.
By July, spore would have knock off coronavirus too.

I guess in july flight will resume and I will quickly book my airticket to Wuhan.

For those looking for China girls, you may try TanTan.
-A dating app https://tantanapp.com/en/
Bro just curious to ask. Will the quarantine 14 days deter people from travelling? as I understand. you will be quarantined 14 days in china. subsequently when you return to singapore. there will be another 14 days quarantine by singapore side. so total 28 days in isolation 😦. Any advice on these?
Old 04-06-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

you’re returning to Singapore from abroad, you must submit a health declaration prior to customs clearance. You’ll also be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SNH). Find out more here.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
you’re returning to Singapore from abroad, you must submit a health declaration prior to customs clearance. You’ll also be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SNH). Find out more here.
Once singapore govt have made arrangements with China govt to allow residents to travel between this 2 countries, I'm sure both govts will forego the compulsory 14 days quarantine with some conditions such as the current conditions stipulated for business travellers. I belief this will happen on 2nd phase, so just hang on. Both Singapore and China are very eager to resume normal operations as quick as possible.

China is already very opened and the Chinese people are already enjoying life.

This picture was taken yesterday at my gf house in Wuhan. A very wonderful nice clean place. People can move freely without the need to put on mask. Fantastic!

What a great difference between China and that United States of Barbarians.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 04-06-2020 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your news outdated...here latest commence 8 June 2020...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1