The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: worst okt

Quote:
Originally Posted by liankiller
Actually I don't see what's the fuss about worrying about the OKT. I rather worry about the girls available. But then again, I don't seem to get those kinda nasty treatment from him though...even if there were Ang Mohs and japs customer in the house at the time. Maybe it is a matter of whether you are regular there or not.

Look out for 99 and 88.

If u cannot walk in and spend your money in the 1st place, how to be a regular?
No one is worrying about the OKT. He got to worry for himself when he is alone and outside GL.

Let's say you go Sim Lim Square and wants to buy a camera. And the salesman talk to you in a xialan manner saying choose camera not choosing wife. Will you still buy from him when there are so many shops around selling camera

Scenario
The Salesman = The OKT
Camera= The Product=The WL

So if you say you will still buy the camera, then by all means go ahead. Maybe you are SM type that loves to be screwed in the mind before going to screw girl.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

siamcutey is right, they look down on u even b4 u step into their shop, even if u manage to get in, do u think u'll still have the appetite? i'm not asking for service from okt, i'm just asking them to be understanding. we go there to spend money, and we deserve the right to view and choose the ladies we like. not go there to be chased out by them, nor go there to be pushed to a girl we dnt want.

anyway, i'm not saying that my $40 is damn big shit, it's really peanuts to nkf. but i still want to spend it the way i want to. hehe.
Old 27-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

These OKTs can only scold people because they are in GL. They cannot even lay a finger on us if we do nothing wrong. They can threaten all they want, but if they lay a single finger, 1 call to police is all it takes to lockup.

They can only act pai kia in GL. Real Life Pai kias, no need to open mouth and threaten people. They just use money and some people will do the job for them. Not like thse OKTs, scold, shout, scream and bully people.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
These OKTs can only scold people because they are in GL. They cannot even lay a finger on us if we do nothing wrong. They can threaten all they want, but if they lay a single finger, 1 call to police is all it takes to lockup.

They can only act pai kia in GL. Real Life Pai kias, no need to open mouth and threaten people. They just use money and some people will do the job for them. Not like thse OKTs, scold, shout, scream and bully people.

SC
these OKT at most use mouth only lah you think they so stupid or daring dare to touch you meh?
Old 28-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
these OKT at most use mouth only lah you think they so stupid or daring dare to touch you meh?
We are living in a civilized world and yet some of the OKTs act as though they are barbarians.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 28-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i prolly should go learn some japanese and talk english with a jap accent...maybe can bluff L18H38 okt...
Old 28-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
i prolly should go learn some japanese and talk english with a jap accent...maybe can bluff L18H38 okt...
Buey gian. I have money no need to spend there also can

Pussies aplenty. They ain't the only ones around.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 30-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

whether u're regular or not..its still money! they sell..we buy.. the japs are not regulars..but cos they pay more..i can pay more but can they provide the standard?? wat makes a good hse is one.. the girls and second.. the okt's customer service. b4 you do anything..they spoilt your mood to fuck!!
Old 30-07-2005, 11:51 PM
decade2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Old 02-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

any bro kana questioned by the okt?? my friend kana asked whether who this spreading 'rumours' on them.. wat???joke of the century!!! OKT..DON'T ASK SO MUCH!! DO YOUR BIT..PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE..
Old 02-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit
any bro kana questioned by the okt?? my friend kana asked whether who this spreading 'rumours' on them.. wat???joke of the century!!! OKT..DON'T ASK SO MUCH!! DO YOUR BIT..PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE..
Just say that H16 and H14 OKTs ask forum people to spread the "rumours" and let them go dog eat dog.

Or should I say Tortoise bite Tortoise.

Infernal Affairs Pt IV.

If they never do this kind of things to people, will they scared people say rumours?? There is no smoke without fire.

Tell him come internet and read himself. Thats if he knows how to surf net in the 1st place.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

Hmmmm...very interesting idea....why not...not IA IV but Geyland Affairs part I...ha ha
Old 08-08-2005, 11:24 AM
BornLoser369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javanoob
the guy with cap wear shorts like hot pans
tight fit all the way

ang kong think very sak..
right lol
u refering to the okt from L18H14 rite? last time he from L18H32....his name is black dog rite?

he is a nice chap la....everytime i go there sure have nice chat with him....his recommendation of gals also trustworthy la....
Old 08-08-2005, 11:26 AM
BornLoser369

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD
Sometimes must show them so colours..remember couple of years ago, 1 of the joint at lor 8 was kena whack by a group of gang. came out in the local newspaper then. in the end, the okt had to spend $$ on the renovation again
if not wrong, tis happen in 1998-1999.....actually the houses kena are L8H66a,c,e,g........due to protection money issues.....
Old 19-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai
No wonder ............. thanks for the englightenment bro t123. Just one question. Is this a standard price for foreigners in GL or some of the OKTS are just out to cheat them??
Some houses OKT really take care of their girls. I once see a okt reject a black negro. Reason is their cock too long.It hurts the thai ger CB and have to rest a day which means less $ earn for the OKT and the ger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1