The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bansai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile FR on PRC Jln Ipoh

First time posting a FR here.. so please be gentle on me..

Name : Ah Nee (I think)
Looks : 6
Body : 6.5
FJ : 7.5
BJ : 0
RTF : only when there are no alternatives
Damage : 100 + 100 + CD

Went out for a drink with a friend and ended up horny with those babes struting their wares around in the joint so decided to give a call to a FL in Jln Ipoh. Went to pick her up at her apartment and first impression was just alright, nothing spectacular. Since i was with my friend, i asked if there was anyone else whom can "play" with us and we were soon joined by another PRC staying with her.

Since i was really really horny, decided to just go to any nearby hotel and book a room. Went up to the room and started to TCSS followed by some roaming around some sensitive areas Started to roam under her shirt and found some semi large melons and soon she started roaming on her own. Her hands found my little didi and soon my flag pole stood up proudly. Proceeded to shower and she washed and soaped me up. Dried off and started to TCSS in the bed again while watching Liverpool play PSV. Soon my hands started to get itchy and began to have a life of its own. Found some nice melons and started kneading it and i was greeted by 2 very nice erect nips.

Proceeded to suck the life out of the nipples and she was so sensitive that she was pratically squirming around on bed while lifting her legs and forcing my hand to her love hole. She was wet real quick and started to paint her down there. Her squirming became more erratic and her moanings became so loud that i was afraid that she might alarm the next room. Soon she orgasm followed by her saying "wo shou bu liao ler". Proceeded to ask her to give me a BJ but she said that she didnt know how, was really fucking myself silly when i heard that but was too horny to say anything else, so put on the CD and proceeded to do her missionary then doggy and finished she finished me off with the reverse cowgirl.

Went to the shower came out and started to TCSS again, she said that for an overnighter, it comes to RM300 but since i was with my friend, i declined. She also goes to your house if you want. It was only her 14th day here and havent learnt any tricks of the trade yet. She said that she has no experience in BJs, so any bros here wanna teach her, please do so. I'll pass on her number in PMs only and no new accounts please. I'll post her pic up tomorrow cause its like 5am and im tired from drinking and definately fucking.

WTH.. here is the pic anyways.. http://pic30.picturetrail.com/VOL152.../242939413.jpg

will add anything that comes to my mind later..
Old 04-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on PRC Jln Ipoh

[QUOTE=bansai;1943451]please be gentle on me..
[QUOTE]

Why need to be gentle to you???
Funny leh?
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 04-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansai View Post
First time posting a FR here.. so please be gentle on me..
Bravo 4 your 1st FR. Any start is a good start. However, just becareful on starting new threads. I'm not to versant in KL's thread but there should be a thread on Jalan Ipoh oledi.

At least another newbie has put up a thread "KL Jalan Ipoh" which currently record 23 replies. U should post it there. Ty.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

yeap... saw that thead actually, but it was on a guy asking about MPs.. thanks for the advice though
Old 04-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

bro bansai, i just pm you the setup looks so familiar to me.... hope to hear from you.... tks a million ya
Old 04-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

check yer PM :P enjoy.

and thanks to the bros whom up my points.. appreciate it..
Old 04-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

bro bansai, the other thread was started by me & i kena the same thing u kena hee....
Old 17-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
akira26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... great FR bro... would surely up you if i got power.
PM you for the contact already. hope to hear for you soon...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1