The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 08-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Lol..... u guys are funny!

Aniways will be trying an FL soon tmr so FR coming up.
Any bro here tried Missy Crystal?
What your thoughts?
Old 08-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25959 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post

What your thoughts?
seems like a good bet...
Old 08-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What your thoughts?
The figure picture looks fine. You go try and suck her energy lor and post fr hahaha
Old 08-03-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
The Dome 1 like bursting with FR. keep got new FR
So many chio ones there! Dome 2 like infested with OKT, so don’t see FRs
Old 09-03-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
richan80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,

Do you have any girls who are tall and clean shaven to recommend?

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

I saw this very alluring Kandice (Kandace?) on the FL LOCAL section but I have no idea if this is even legit because I see people saying they message her and no reply. Any one has any intel?
Old 09-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by richan80 View Post
Bros,

Do you have any girls who are tall and clean shaven to recommend?

Thanks in advance!
Rachell is a good bet. But looks are subjective
Old 09-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
I saw this very alluring Kandice (Kandace?) on the FL LOCAL section but I have no idea if this is even legit because I see people saying they message her and no reply. Any one has any intel?
From the pix she looks like Hannah from Sammybabes.
Not sure though coz never try kandice.
Hannah looks like Kandice pix so if u can’t get Kandice, go find Hannah from Sammybabes
Old 09-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From the pix she looks like Hannah from Sammybabes.
Not sure though coz never try kandice.
Hannah looks like Kandice pix so if u can’t get Kandice, go find Hannah from Sammybabes
haha good one bro...
Old 09-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

So Just finished a session with Missy Crystal (this is her thread -> https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...=682930&page=2)

I must say the lack of FR on her after a week in the game was slightly alarming me but since I already made the booking (and I had cancelled an earlier booking because a scheduling conflict came up), I decide to soldier on.

No fucking regrets and thank the stars I did not back out!
Pretty, great body (wonderful smooth skin), awesome kisser and great companion.
Service wise she’s there. GFE is one of the best. I think I love her.
I really do think that. Intercourse was my style but her smooth skin made it super pleasurable (more so than usual!)

The picture in the thread is her body. No faking there.
Looks wise.. GND OL (azalea is really pretty... Crystal is one level below Azalea)
She doesn’t look like a schoolgirl, I know some bro here like the syt look so this not for you.

Will I rtf?! Yes most definately. In fact I was planning to finally try Armani stable next week but I think I’ll go back to Crystal. She is really good at what she does and what she does makes me feel really good!

Thank you Crystal!!
Old 09-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
So Just finished a session with Missy Crystal (this is her thread -> https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...=682930&page=2)

I must say the lack of FR on her after a week in the game was slightly alarming me but since I already made the booking (and I had cancelled an earlier booking because a scheduling conflict came up), I decide to soldier on.

I really do think that. Intercourse was my style but her smooth skin made it super pleasurable (more so than usual!)

Looks wise.. GND OL (azalea is really pretty... Crystal is one level below Azalea)
She doesn’t look like a schoolgirl, I know some bro here like the syt look so this not for you.

Will I rtf?! Yes most definately. In fact I was planning to finally try Armani stable next week but I think I’ll go back to Crystal. She is really good at what she does and what she does makes me feel really good!

Thank you Crystal!!
amazing FR bro, another satisfied customer...
btw is she shaven and does she allow painting?
Old 09-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

I don’t munch on the minge so I don’t know the answer to that.
Yup shaven.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t munch on the minge so I don’t know the answer to that.
Yup shaven.
no liking for abalones?
that is nature's greatest treasure, shld try it some time...
Old 09-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Hahaha.. I would not know how to start...
Also forgot to mention, Crystal’s BBBJ skills is on point. Had to stop her after 5min if not sure explode in her mouth.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the FR, who your next target

Thank you Crystal!!
Sounds like Crystal is a growing star ! haha
Thanks for the FR sharing. Who you hunting next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1