The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2003, 02:25 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
With the evidence from the P.I. , Vernon chose not to listen to the black and white evidence given to him. Instead he chose to listen to what his dick tell him. True scenario of a Sad Fuck.

Pete was no different. Knowing her family was out to con him, knowing she was out to con him. Sold his gold chain which was meant for her. The tears are fake, the cuts are fake, the blood that flow doesn't show anything at all. Another scenario of a sad fuck.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-11-2003, 01:41 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Last week meeting with some friends and we were talking about Thai so-called kongtao by the puyings.

There are actually no kongtao. The thai girl just gave a tear or 2. Coupled with mentality that singapore girls sucks. They think the tears come true. They should set up factories producing eye-mo instead.

These men happily fall into the web. They think its love. She think its commercial. Something like an investment. A passport for her to have a better living. An investment which has better value then Thai investments. No awards for the thai ladies which did the minimum. The guys willingly fall into it.

Good advice falls on deaf ears. Love only make the person blind, but it actually make them deaf as well.

I do find that Private Investigator is a big business in thailand. Though many still prefer to believe in lies rather than the cold hard truth.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-11-2003, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hhahaa
maybe we should go there and open a business there.. as PI..hahha
sure earn a lot one.. kkekkee
Old 30-11-2003, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
perhaps SC can consider a change in occupation?

not a bad job... most pay you to do do an investigation which they will believe to be untrue in the end due to self denial...
Old 01-12-2003, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
555! My afternoons are very free. I can do some spy assignments for you. Cost: 1 JW Black Label.

As long as one does the job, present the facts and gets paid then one's job is done. The client can choose to believe or not. That's his own responsibility.
These are so-called suckers who think that they pay the money to get the peace of mind. In the end, when they see the results that not they want, they will refuse to accept the truth.

Another scenario will be those sad fucks who will say why should I use a P.I. when relationships should be based on trust. In actual fact, they are just scared to know the truth. Cos they know the truth hurts.

Sad Fucks are around us. The role of the P.I. is just to do his job well and present the facts. Living in denial is up to the sad fucks. No one will shed a tear if they get conned.

Change of occupation? Let me think about it.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 01-12-2003, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69

which they will believe to be untrue in the end due to self denial...
Yeah, sad fucks will never admit they are 1 sad fuck themselves. They will always be spinning fantasy tales to cover the cold-end harsh truth. Life is not like what is as seen in movies.

There was an incident where I once read a true account.
This man was given a hero's welcome at the airport by his tirak's family and relative. Shortly he was whisked off to a hotel and next day he was right at the heart of their village, being showcased as the NEXT BIG THING. The Next Big Thing to finance their investments in future. The houses, the cars, the shops. In Thailand, foreigners have no single fucking rights. (Not like singapore) Buying a house under your wife's name will be hers. When she die, the house doesn't even go to the husband. The next of kin to inherit the house will be the parents. If the parents are no longer around, the siblings or the immediate relative will inherit the house. In short, nothing!!! Even if you have kids, the kids are below age of 21 and the house has to be in the care of a guardian. And again as the father (a foreign one), the guardian will not be him. Uncle, Auntie, anything but foreigners.

Look carefully at the so-called Pii-Chais, there will be so many. 1 of them might even be the so-called lover of the thai girl. The family will know but they will never reveal. Cos they just want money at the end of the day. Why risk by revealing the truth? Even the whole village will collaborate to tell the lie.

(You guys when go DonMuang Airport departure hall, should take a look at those Thai Girls who married foreign husbands. Most of them married farangs and they will come back victorious with their Luk Khreng babies and you will see the whole family sending them off. Why? So that they will get their monthly allowance. Sometimes I wonder why groups of 20-30 people is needed to send or receive this group of couples? One of them might even be the lover.)

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Last edited by siamcutey; 01-12-2003 at 04:38 AM.
Old 02-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
SP Private Dancer has been around for a while. It is actually quite a sad story but also a pessimistic one. It is true and happens to lots of people but then again, there are also success stories though few.

These days even a normal relationship is difficult so no difference, one just have to OPEN eye big big and thread carefully.

Here is a link which presents some other more balance fair views of such a R/S.

http://www.freelancerbar.com/Girls/privatedancer.html
Old 03-12-2003, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by edkoh2000
SP Private Dancer has been around for a while. It is actually quite a sad story but also a pessimistic one. It is true and happens to lots of people but then again, there are also success stories though few.

These days even a normal relationship is difficult so no difference, one just have to OPEN eye big big and thread carefully.

Here is a link which presents some other more balance fair views of such a R/S.

http://www.freelancerbar.com/Girls/privatedancer.html
Actually a lot of people will interpret the Private Dancer as a pessimistic story on loving a thai working girl.

Frankly, in my opinion, that is the wrong way to read the book. The writer actually was conveying another message. His story was talking about the man. The man who fall hopelessly in love, defying truths, blinded by love(which he so-called). In other words, taking centrestage is the SAD FUCK.

I have said before a couple of times. Whether it is working lady, normal lady or whatever, telling a white lie in their thai culture is nothing. You would have seen many of those Thai uni students spending their time in internet cafes, writing love emails to their boyfriends (plural). Among there, sitting beside them will let you hear different bfs calling them up for a chat.

"Hope to see you soon" "I miss you" "I think of you everytime" all these are just the minimal phrases that always ring through the ears.

But over here, if you just see the point as these girls trying to con their way through, then you are wrong. It's these men who think they are the superheroes. The knights in shining armour. They think they should give these girls a helping hand, take care of them for life.
Denial of the truth.This is the saddest part of the story.
Knowing the truth and yet still going back at it.

This is the what the Private Dancer is trying to say all awhile. The Sad Fuck. Books describing the girls will be aplenty. The account of describing oneself will be the hardest to write.

Some can come out early, some will come out after suffering heavy casualties. Some might even be blinded for life. While some will be living in a world of fantasy tales.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Last edited by siamcutey; 03-12-2003 at 02:01 AM.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:52 AM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
To each his own then. We will be what we believe us to be.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:59 AM
Samster

Everyone is free to think what they believe in.

But the end of the day, one will have to ask ownself whether its looking things through 2 eyes on the head or 1 eye from the lower head. (Phrase courtesy of one of the brothers)

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 03-12-2003, 02:20 AM
Samster

Well,like I mentioned before, they maybe many man (farang or us) who are blind or chose to remain blind but not every Thai is out to cheat and lie.

They are real success stories too and if we chose to ignore that, it is itself a form of blindness.

No doubt all who thread have to be careful.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well,like I mentioned before, they maybe many man (farang or us) who are blind or chose to remain blind but not every Thai is out to cheat and lie.

They are real success stories too and if we chose to ignore that, it is itself a form of blindness.

Not every thai is out to cheat and lie. The views here only serve to warn and serve as a reality check. And sometimes, man are funny. They open themselves up for the girls to seize an oportunity to cheat and lie.

Example, a uni girl might say she don't need you to help pay her school fees as she can afford it. but then the bf will say, I have to help you, even if I am not allowed to pay for your fees, let me give you some expenses. In many a case, its the so-called Song Sarn that kills these men, not the girl.

Yeap there are real success stories around. But...

But have you heard so-called success stories turn out having to open a can of worms after 10 years or so. What determines success? Marriage, kids? Success is only a term deemed by people who said "I have done it", but have they really done it? Its only the target which they always wanted to reach in their mind. But its that the real thing?

Often a times, people who wanted to make it successful, subconsciously are being blinded by the things they see. They no longer tell what is right and wrong. They only tell themselves. I have invested so much time, money, I need to get something out of it. That is wrong. That is making a mistake out of another mistake which makes it doubly wrong.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 03-12-2003, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sandman101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

well said...
Old 03-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ENTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Example, a uni girl might say she don't need you to help pay her school fees as she can afford it. but then the bf will say, I have to help you, even if I am not allowed to pay for your fees, let me give you some expenses. In many a case, its the so-called Song Sarn that kills these men, not the girl.
Must say I often do that for my tirak.
But I don't think it's anything wrong about it.
If you think your gf need help, you help.
That's all, plain and simple.

Quote:
But have you heard so-called success stories turn out having to open a can of worms after 10 years or so. What determines success? Marriage, kids? Success is only a term deemed by people who said "I have done it", but have they really done it? Its only the target which they always wanted to reach in their mind. But its that the real thing?
Agreed!! Success should never be determine by conventional standard (if there's one). It should only be determined by you alone. Even in the end, the r/s does make it, it does not automatically become a failure.
Just remember:
"Do not be afraid of Failures. For they can only make you wiser. Just be sure that you make every Failure... A successful Failure!"
Old 03-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I thought the right way to read the book was to read it and enjoy it as a story. A pretty good one one at that: if you do a search I rec'ed this more than a year back.

The same hyperbole could be applied I guess to the working ladies too. Many sad fucks among them who get cheated and spend their money on meng das (gigolos) and at bar houts (gigolo bars) and end-up with nothing. The BKK post did a write-up on washed-up bar-girls returning from overseas with a baby and nothing else. I'd bet that for every successful con-woman you hear about, there are more than a few of women who now have bleak lives.

At the end of the day, that's life. There's always some serious mojo karmic equilibrium at work.

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey

Frankly, in my opinion, that is the wrong way to read the book. The writer actually was conveying another message. His story was talking about the man. The man who fall hopelessly in love, defying truths, blinded by love(which he so-called). In other words, taking centrestage is the SAD FUCK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread