The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adultree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Hi Tom,
it has been dry season for ages,with everything going on now. Could you share the names of some of the apps that you mentioned and are they in English?
Stay safe everyone!
Old 15-03-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Now with covid and latest coup, the girls are hungry, but if you not adaptive still thinking of emperor and other such clubs, then forget it.
Everything has gone online with apps, and now girls even better looking than before hahah
Well I used to frequent there pre-covid due to the large amount of availability of girls and the ability to preview before transaction.

In that case, would you be so kind to share on the latest way on how the girls are doing their business? So when this whole thing blows over, we'd still be able to get back there and resume our "normalities".
Old 06-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
asianguy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

It's been so empty here lately I thought I'd share an update.
With many of the KTVs and Bars closed, the way things operate has changed a lot too. Many of the girls have migrated online (mostly FB groups where "dates" are arranged). Some are arranged by pimps but there are also many independent girls. Some speak a bit of English but most don't so I think most customers right now are local. However, price is significantly cheaper with the average being 50K per hr. 100-150K if she is pretty. I have even seen some girls trying to find sugar daddies there for a monthly fee. If you go through a pimp, expect to pay 2-3 times more.

Some massage parlors providing outcall services (both to home and hotels) with happy ending, can probably negotiate for sex if the girl is up for it although it could get pricey as they don't normally give full service.

Some street workers still operating and since the curfew was put into effect, they can usually be found after 2 pm. I see some on Parami Road all the time. But they are always the same group of girls and the quality is not the best. Price usually goes 20K per shot (without any extras). Expect to pay 10-20K more if you want BJ.

Many brothels are currently closed but I hear from online groups that some are still open, especially in Thamine and Latha. Hard to locate since it's mostly for locals as it is the cheapest option. Around 15-30K average. I have never been to one of these though, might want to explore just out of curiosity some day. Looking for a hunting partner, you can message me if anyone's interested in going on a hunt together.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zkrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try out hotel novel ayarun spa . Newly open currently
Old 27-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

YoeYoeLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianguy77 View Post
With many of the KTVs and Bars closed, the way things operate has changed a lot too. Many of the girls have migrated online (mostly FB groups where "dates" are arranged). Some are arranged by pimps but there are also many independent girls. Some speak a bit of English but most don't so I think most customers right now are local. However, price is significantly cheaper with the average being 50K per hr. 100-150K if she is pretty. I have even seen some girls trying to find sugar daddies there for a monthly fee. If you go through a pimp, expect to pay 2-3 times more.

Some massage parlors providing outcall services (both to home and hotels) with happy ending, can probably negotiate for sex if the girl is up for it although it could get pricey as they don't normally give full service.

Some street workers still operating and since the curfew was put into effect, they can usually be found after 2 pm. I see some on Parami Road all the time. But they are always the same group of girls and the quality is not the best. Price usually goes 20K per shot (without any extras). Expect to pay 10-20K more if you want BJ.

Many brothels are currently closed but I hear from online groups that some are still open, especially in Thamine and Latha. Hard to locate since it's mostly for locals as it is the cheapest option. Around 15-30K average. I have never been to one of these though, might want to explore just out of curiosity some day. Looking for a hunting partner, you can message me if anyone's interested in going on a hunt together.
Hi Bro, nice to see your post since I feel lonely with this dire situation in Yangon. However, I would like to explore for some adventures with you. Let's meet up one day. Just let me know of your available date and time , place.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

These brothel shops are not that difficult to find. Just as trishaw guys that you want to go Mah Sot or massage with sex. They will be happy to lead u to a shop or two because they will get some referral fees from the shops.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Nice to see an update on what's going on in my beloved city. When the virus situation tides over and when it's safe for us to be back, I'll try to contact you on the local situation and recommendations. Sigh.. I miss Emperor so much....
Old 12-05-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the guys in Myanmar will stay safe and lie low. The resistance against the Junta is drawing attention all over the world. Worryingly there is hardly any update on the Covid 19 situation there. Please stay safe and hope Covid 19 hasn't spread to the smaller cities and the villages.

I was advised by the Burmese friends in Singapore not to contact my Burmese friends still there in Myanmar as the Junta is monitoring the messages, emails, whatsapp messages. No point drawing attention to them. Quite shocking to me. I always felt the older Burmese are not as naturally friendly as the Thais. I can understand why now. Growing up under the Junta is tough.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope the guys in Myanmar will stay safe and lie low. The resistance against the Junta is drawing att.... is monitoring the messages, emails, whatsapp messages. No point drawing attention to them. Quite shocking to me. I always felt the older Burmese are not as naturally friendly as the Thais. I can understand why now. Growing up under the Junta is tough.
This revolt will just make the people poorer. 700+ young lives lost and many more young lives going to be lost. Such lost should not have happened if their parents are more strict. These student protesters have been misled by the Americans, thinking that while they are protesting, the Americans and the united nations will enter into Myanmar to destroy the military junta, hence these students were willing to sacrifice their lives for the country. Unfortunate it was just a propaganda,. the Americans and the united nations will not get into
myanmar.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to go Myanmar as soon as the country become peaceful again.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 13-05-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mgluulay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
This revolt will just make the people poorer.
Just shut up your mouth if you don't know anything.
Old 10-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
JeffMaJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have updates on the mongering scene these days? Emperor is open? What about other places? Thanks much
Old 11-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Given the two C's everything is fairly quiet in Yangon and most of the older places are closed. The only thing that I have seen is SW in the afternoon walking near Sedona and on Parami near Pyay by the university area. This is not really for foreigners and a very local thing. Unsure of the costs, however not too expensive and be very careful of std.

If anyone has information on anything open please share.

Tutor
Old 11-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Thank you Tutor. Massages like SGD also not open?
Old 21-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaJr View Post
Thank you Tutor. Massages like SGD also not open?
Just confirming myself that indeed SGD is open and well
Old 23-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
oesoes is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroesoes is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroesoes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaJr View Post
Just confirming myself that indeed SGD is open and well
Thanks for updating the gang bro, can I check if SGD is shwegondine hotel? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1