The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
becku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Newbie Paranoia

Just visited Geylang for the first time. Had sex with a Thai girl, who midway through fucking thought it would be a good idea to tear the condom off and give me a BBBJ. I didn't realise until she had my entire dick down her throat, as I thought she was changing the condom (I'm stupid). I quickly asked her to stop, to which she put it back into her mouth, forcing me to manually remove her from my little friend.

Now I am super paranoid about STDs. I'm not particularly worried about Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, but the higher tier of Syphillis has me quite concerned. I have read the resource threads and I suppose my risk is fairly low but...

Anyone reckon it'd be worth to visit an STD clinic? Thanks guys!
Old 19-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticxtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie Paranoia

so good i never kena bbbj b4
Old 21-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by becku View Post
Just visited Geylang for the first time. Had sex with a Thai girl, who midway through fucking thought it would be a good idea to tear the condom off and give me a BBBJ. I didn't realise until she had my entire dick down her throat, as I thought she was changing the condom (I'm stupid). I quickly asked her to stop, to which she put it back into her mouth, forcing me to manually remove her from my little friend.

Now I am super paranoid about STDs. I'm not particularly worried about Chlamydia or Gonorrhea, but the higher tier of Syphillis has me quite concerned. I have read the resource threads and I suppose my risk is fairly low but...

Anyone reckon it'd be worth to visit an STD clinic? Thanks guys!
What's happened has happened and can't be undone.

I wouldn't be too worried about it but check out the window periods and go for testing to allay your fears.

I doubt very much you'll have caught anything because Geyland legal broads are screened regularly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

bro come out play then don't scared.. scared then don't come out play.. that's the rules..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 20-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Newbie Paranoia

dont worry be happy
Old 22-11-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
edis0n10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
bro come out play then don't scared.. scared then don't come out play.. that's the rules..
Yes come out play don't be scared. Fully agree. If scared don't play
Old 03-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

As long never do bare vagina or anal sex then you will be safe.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1