The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L1608

I have tried Yanzi & she is improving with my every visit. YanZi & me click very well. She talks a lot, humorous and u will never feel bored. I like to hear her giggling, so cute. Her attitude is good and willing to learn. I have taught her a few tricks and she picks up very fast, with her tougue moving while my dick is inside her mouth during bbbj... etc. She is 22 year old, 165m high, from Guangdong, B boobs? Sorry, still cannot judge despite chionging geylang for 14 years. Her AR is also getting better. I believe there are other bros here teaching her more, how to make us, man, shiok. She used to dress up like a SYT but feels that Singapore man do not like it. I was shocked. She looks even better with her SYT looks, like a 18 year old. One man's meat might be another poison's tho'. However, as she is willing to learn, with more coaching from us, she will become a gem in no time.
Old 14-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
I have tried Yanzi & she is improving with my every visit. YanZi & me click very well. She talks a lot, humorous and u will never feel bored. I like to hear her giggling, so cute. Her attitude is good and willing to learn. I have taught her a few tricks and she picks up very fast, with her tougue moving while my dick is inside her mouth during bbbj... etc. She is 22 year old, 165m high, from Guangdong, B boobs? Sorry, still cannot judge despite chionging geylang for 14 years. Her AR is also getting better. I believe there are other bros here teaching her more, how to make us, man, shiok. She used to dress up like a SYT but feels that Singapore man do not like it. I was shocked. She looks even better with her SYT looks, like a 18 year old. One man's meat might be another poison's tho'. However, as she is willing to learn, with more coaching from us, she will become a gem in no time.
Thanks for sharing on this girl - have seen her and looks not bad.

the really SYT girl in this house is Yaru though. You guys may want to check it out.
Old 23-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Any reports on newbies here? Think they debut last fri?
Old 24-06-2015, 03:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
8qwoq8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble first ever FR on SBF.

Xiao Ting
Saw her first at yi tian long in April. Then found out she's actually from 1608 in this thread. So went to find her just now. Decided to write an FR for her.

Looks 7.5/10 – She has the ice princess look when she's not smiling, but is really a chatty girl after warming up to her. She has this koreanish look which I like.

Body 7/10 – Petite at 1.58m. B cup. Slightly tan.

Frenching 7.5/10 – Passionate. First visit to her didn't have any frenching but after 2 RTFs, start to french.

Painting – Never try.

Catbath 10/10 - Thorough. From top to bottom, even my arms. She suck from shoulder to my fingers. The putting of my fingers into her mouth felt really shiok.

BBBJ 8/10 – Good suction, deep throat.

AR 7/10 - Not really into this.

FJ 8.5 /10 – Love how accommodating she is in this section. Very hard working.

GFE 9/10 – Gao gao. After FJ, lie on my chest and cuddles. Me love cuddles.

Attitude 9/10 — Accommodating and hardworking. Really love her service.

RTF - Already done twice.
Old 24-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8qwoq8 View Post
My humble first ever FR on SBF.

Xiao Ting
Saw her first at yi tian long in April. Then found out she's actually from 1608 in this thread. So went to find her just now. Decided to write an FR for her.

Looks 7.5/10 – She has the ice princess look when she's not smiling, but is really a chatty girl after warming up to her. She has this koreanish look which I like.

Body 7/10 – Petite at 1.58m. B cup. Slightly tan.

Frenching 7.5/10 – Passionate. First visit to her didn't have any frenching but after 2 RTFs, start to french.

Painting – Never try.

Catbath 10/10 - Thorough. From top to bottom, even my arms. She suck from shoulder to my fingers. The putting of my fingers into her mouth felt really shiok.

BBBJ 8/10 – Good suction, deep throat.

AR 7/10 - Not really into this.

FJ 8.5 /10 – Love how accommodating she is in this section. Very hard working.

GFE 9/10 – Gao gao. After FJ, lie on my chest and cuddles. Me love cuddles.

Attitude 9/10 — Accommodating and hardworking. Really love her service.

RTF - Already done twice.

First Post with your long FR, well done up you with my humble points too. Keep it up.
Old 19-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
First Post with your long FR, well done up you with my humble points too. Keep it up.
Thanks for you fr
Old 28-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lv how much?
Old 25-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Xiao xiao ...has already left the shore....was looking for her ..to my surprise ...was told by her okt she was pregnant whereby she was bao by a singaporean guy ..who accidently shot cum into her...dunno how true...any bro here can verify...
Old 29-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's the facility at this house?

Any special infra?

Clean, big and spacious room?

Thanks in advance.
Old 30-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
How's the facility at this house?

Any special infra?

Clean, big and spacious room?

Thanks in advance.
Old school design with impressive Jap style individual waiting rooms. One of the room even have real fish tank. If u been to 1606, similar design

I personally like the design. But this house won't have water bed action, if you are into premium ytl services

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 30-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the rooms are more or less similar in size to L1606 rooms ... Clean and comfy ... Bathroom is big enough for the WL to peform a soapy body2body "snake dance" ...

Unlike the previous old specky OKT Asst, this slim and tall one is rather friendly and courteous ...

Newbie Fei Er is a chio & voluptuous lass with natural C to D cupper frontal assets ... and she is excellent in her full package commando service. Action started once the door closed. Certainly not for the faint hearted Joe ... A must try WL ... At least once in my opinion (even though I don't quite like non slim babe) ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A buxomy Commando WL surfaces in Lor 16

A Buxomy Commando WL surfaces in Lor 16 ...

WL Name - Fei Er
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m (without heels)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted about 1-2 months ago. Has experience in the sex trade.

Looks - I would consider her chio (by GL CAT150 standard) with big double eyelid eyes, sharp high bridge nose, oval facial shape ...

Bod - On the meaty side ... Perhaps she ain't tall ... Some may think she is voluptuous ... No tattoo on her bod ... Curvy and supple butts ...

Tits - Gravity-defying and natural C to D cupper frontal assets with light pinkiest brown nips ... Her tits were pretty dense to the feel and in no way droopy ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Spontaneous and enthusiastic as if I was her real life lover ... She mounted on top of me without prompting and proceeded to lick my neck, cheek and ears before giving me a passionately deep french kiss ... I was groping her butts and also her mega size tits ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic body2body "snake dance" from front to my rear anatomy ... When she used her butts to slide along my bulked up manhood, I caressed her tits as well as her clit from behind ... She completed this segment with a deep throated sensuous BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Pre-sexual massage with oil was offered ... She made use of her mega tits to stimulate my rear and frontal anatomy as well as my dick ... We frenched passionately wherever we could ... No prompting from me at all ...

AR - Two rounds of AR were offered. Once when I was in prone position and another when I was lying on my back with my legs raised ... She ARed me with a generouls amount of tongue lashing against the whole length of my ass crack and sometime she would plunge her tongue deeply into my ass-h@le ... Hahaha ...

BBBJ - Very wet and sensous super deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... Excellent!

FJ - Very proactive and accommodating in this department ... We adopted various positions - Gal on top, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing with stilletoes on), lotus, and I ultimately climaxed in missionary ...

Attitude - Awesome and I could feel she was enthusiastic and all out to please ... Definitely a gem ... A must try commando WL ... At least once in my opinion ... even though I am not really into non-slim WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1608 - Buxomy Commando WL II

Buxomy Commando WL II

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted since 1-2 months ago (same batch as Fei Er) and has prior experience in the sex trade.

OMG! Both Yaya & Fei Er have so much in common - hailed from the same city (Hunan), both have long tress, same natural boobs size (almost D cup), same height, same body shape and frame (buxomy), and of course same service repertoire ... Both are like from the same skool of taughts ... The only different is their looks ... Yaya is less pretty but more slutty ... Yaya's nose is not as sharp and nose bridge is also not as high as Fei Er's ... The latter nose has prolly gone under the knife before ... Too perfect to be natural ...

Yaya's service is equally excellent with lots of passion and enthusiasm ... Another "red baret" from L1608 ... Not sure if the OKT should name his shop as Red Baret unit . However, I have to verify whether the other WLs like Xia Tian, Zhongqing, Sally, Yanzhi, etc. can match their commando standard first ...

These Yaya and Fei Er can match those commando WLs from 54A for sure ... Awesome!!

I shall FR Yaya in detail soon ... I guess you guys can safely try her instead of waiting for my FR if you are into buxomy commando WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-01-2016 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1608 - Buxomy Commando WL II

Buxomy Commando WL II

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Approx. 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m (without heels)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted about 1-2 months ago (same batch as Fei Er). Has experience in the sex trade.

Looks - She is pleasant looking with huge double eyelid eyes but somewhat flat bridge nose and not so sharp like Fei Er's too ... Obviously the latter nose has gone under the knife before as it looks too perfect to be natural for an Asian woman. She has round facial shape and long tress ... She looks womanly with a tinge of sluttiness built in ...

Bod - Just like Fei Er's physique ... Buxomy ... more towards the meaty side ... Not my desirable body shape for woman ... Fair and super smooth body complexion and no tattoo on her bod ... Her butts are flatter than Fei Er's ...

Tits - Gravity-defying and natural almost D cupper frontal assets with light pinkiest color nips ... Her tits were less dense compared to Fei Er's but very supple and nice to caress, knead, suck and lick ... I could basically do anything with them without any form of restrain from her ... Bwahahaha ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Action started immediately once the door closed. She unzipped and pulled down my pants and brief to give me a heavenly BBBJ ... It was done in ultra deep-throated fashion. Superbly Spontaneous and enthusiastic performance ... Awesome! I undressed her completely except her G-String ... I sucked and licked her amazing tits like a deprived child and I simultaneously stimulated her clit with her G String still intact. I then pulled her g-string aside to perform a ferocious cunninlingus on her ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic body2body soapy stimulation from front to my rear anatomy ... She used her ass crack to slide along the length of my bulked up dick to mimic a doggy thrust action ... She subsequently did an ultra deep throated BBBJ which was very sensually done and heavenly ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Pre-sexual massage was peformed ... She was very detail oriented and left no stone unturn in her catbath ... It was enthusiastically done ... Fantastic!

AR - Two rounds of AR were offered. Once when I was on my fours and another when I was lying on my back with my legs raised ... She adopted licking method interspersed with tongue pushing and poking method.

BBBJ - Very wet and sensuous ultra deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... Her lips touched the based of my penis each time she engulfed the whole length of my penis into her mouth ... Heavenly!

FJ - Just like Fei Er, she was very proactive and accommodating in this department ... She was all out to please and would try to sextistfy me to my heart desire ... Fantastic WL!

Attitude - She is certainly another new buxomy Commando WL on the block ... Good for folks who are into buxomy WL who could offer commando services ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Zhong Qing - 1608

I was at this house at 2pm one Sunday afternoon, and all the rooms were full. Busty Ya Ya, Fei Er, and the housemates all busy. OKT suggested the only girl available, Zhong Qing from GuiZhou.

Look: I consider the face pretty with big eyes, few tiny moles, clear fair complexion, brown tinted permed hair that reaches her mid back. Nice even teeth. CFM look
Body: about 155cm, big boned type, slight tummy but complemented by sexy curves, nice round ass, boobs natural C cups with light brown nipples.
Shower: body soapy rub, no action.
Bed: We started with lip kissing, then she licked my nips and went south for BBBJ. She enjoyed having her nipples licked, but politely reject painting... said ticklish (she's more open to me painting her well trimmed pussy on RTF). Lip kissing upgraded to slow frenching once she's high. Some of my friends reported she does AR, but I didn't request it.
FJ was the highlight of the session. Where other WLs try to get the job done quickly, she gives the slow and sensual, non commercial feel FJ. After FJ, snuggled up for rest and chit chat

She may not be for those looking for SYT or commando service. But if she's your cai and you're okay with taking it easy, then chances are you will enjoy her company. She reminds me of my previous faves CoCo ex-1639, and Dong Jing ex-1856 for the girlfriend like attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1