The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 25-10-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3712

Dont go. Not same person+bad service. save ur money pls
Old 26-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

See all the 三成肉my didi went lights out become withdrawn turtle head.
You are not mean, these type of gals are only here to take us for a ride thinking our hard earned money is easy to come by. I definitely wont go 2nd trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheaus61 View Post
Haha, same here Bro, how to cum when you kenna old pork chop ( not being mean but is a matter of fact they are conning us bros here ) ? that is why after second failed trip, every time if any one of them that i message mentioned that address I will not even bother to reply them back
Old 27-10-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

xing-er from 后宫888,
Hand phone 98936647
Price now drop to 80 per massag HJ
MW room 302

Avoid this girl the worst in my fuck chicken life , photo total different she is near 40 fat and ugly at GL MW

Very sad to said now if you call the girl you have not try ,can answer your phone and can take your booking in few hours time , bro good luck to you likely you will end up a angry man worst than
PCC
good one all busy with old customer liao .

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 29-10-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Msg deleted. Wrong thread ...

Last edited by ejectjoy; 29-10-2020 at 11:08 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
The infamous 42 Zion Road, it may as well be a Geylang whore house that provides sub-par shitty service.
Everytime I msg a girl and ask her location, if she tells me opp Great World City, Zion Road, I AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE.
Even though I know 1 or 2 of the girls from their previous stint here, I feel they will learn the bad habits or the curse of this place will affect them and they will just provide lousy ass service.

I rather take my money elsewhere to other massage joints!
Ya everytime I message a chio $150 FL, she'll say staying here. So many here. So they are all landmines? All fake pictures? Lousy service?

I haven't confirmed any appointments with them yet. My spider senses tingling! I feel pictures all fake.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Better save ur $$ bro.
Tried 2, one Summer and the other I forgot her name there , looks diff but horny so just fuck.
Summer service just ok ok, small boobs and the other one I forgot her name cmi and abit bah bah.
I won't return cos I bet they will look different which I highly suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ya everytime I message a chio $150 FL, she'll say staying here. So many here. So they are all landmines? All fake pictures? Lousy service?

I haven't confirmed any appointments with them yet. My spider senses tingling! I feel pictures all fake.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
The infamous 42 Zion Road, ...
Everytime I msg a girl and ask her location, if she tells me opp Great World City, Zion Road, I AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE.
....!
Ok, a little extra info, in case Bro's thinking that you are messaging "the girl" you see on ad, the person answering your message is the lady boss.

During one of my failed bonk there, I saw the boss with 12 to 16 phones on her bed, supposely answering messages Bros sent. So if you have "sensitive" topics meant for the "real girl", don't ever sent her.

Oh, they often moved, the last time I met them they were at second floor of shop houses along River Valley Rd. So since they are getting the wrong attention now, they may move again soon.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 17
Aerosmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3806

Took a hit for the bros here.
Waste of time n money.
Face n foto totally diff.
At least not hippo so I tot ok why not give it a try.
Fastfood service dead fish, hard to break the ice as I usually try to chat with them.
Advertise got pink abalone but bushy w/o trimming.
Boobs solid b at best with incredible big nips.
Looks 30s.
If u like to bonk ordinary looking slim/petite WND type, can give it a try.
Old 30-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Better save ur $$ bro.
Tried 2, one Summer and the other I forgot her name there , looks diff but horny so just fuck.
Summer service just ok ok, small boobs and the other one I forgot her name cmi and abit bah bah.
I won't return cos I bet they will look different which I highly suspect.
Thanks bro. The pictures all look too good to be true anyway. Thanks for confirming it. Lotsa lotsa meitu. Yep will save my money for other adventures.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This is a veteran local masseuse. (I have not tried her before) The comments are somewhat old (not so recent). I believe they were genuine and true. Many of the sglonelyguys local massage ladies are milfs (these PRC ladies - many are converted Sg citizens - and are quite pretty, for those who don't mind milfs) and I think comments on them are generally fair.
I had to keep my mask on the entire session!
Old 01-11-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Babysmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketaa View Post
Hi All...long time lurker but finally decided to post FR for bros who don't want a bad experience.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3702

Visited above FL as have seen her before and know she was quite good, but then when at the door at Potong Pasir condo(you know which one), turned out to be Ann https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3460 ...turns out she was probably using two phones to have both yoyo and her contacts. I thought "okay she was my second choice" so i just went ahead with Ann, which turned out to be a nightmare.

Don't want to shower together, cannot BBBJ (say gum bleeding), capped BJ for 30 seconds then lay down and ask me go in. Super turn off...i took a bit to cum as super no mood...but after deed i lay down to rest, and less than 3 mins later ask me go shower and chase me out. Overall probably one of the worst i've experienced.
finish 15min only
Old 01-11-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Babysmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

picture all fake
Old 02-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
I had to keep my mask on the entire session!
You mean you had to do so during a recent session with her. And she put on her mask too?

I was quite amused during CB (Phase 1) when I visited Shirley https://sglonelyguys.online/shirley-massage/

She took my temperature and put on her mask throughout during massage. I did not put on mask. Then when it's time to do hj she stripped nude with mask off and simply fondle my didi with her hands and try to jerk off. Actually, she is a young cute petite and shapely gal. I told her don't need to try too hard ... simply cannot be turned on and could not cum! I told her off somewhat unkindly. I hope she treats customers differently nowadays!
Old 02-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Saurieng is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3312

My FR:

Pix: Photo is her BUT! maybe 10-20 yrs ago
Reached location, she open door while hiding behind the door, I was thinking... siao liao.. but big head vs small head, small head wins. Walked in.. saw fl face.. ok la.. at least still her.

session is 1 hr -$100 with fj but she said fj is $120. Had to pay upfront.
started panio, den cap and start riding. 5 mins, ask me bang her. 10 mins later, end. Showered and go off.

during session, even took another customer while riding me.. they only wan quantity.. and wanna faster chase u off..

beware of this fl bros out there..

first time posting my FR. hope u all can forgive me if i typed out something i not supposed to.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
You mean you had to do so during a recent session with her. And she put on her mask too?

I was quite amused during CB (Phase 1) when I visited Shirley https://sglonelyguys.online/shirley-massage/

She took my temperature and put on her mask throughout during massage. I did not put on mask. Then when it's time to do hj she stripped nude with mask off and simply fondle my didi with her hands and try to jerk off. Actually, she is a young cute petite and shapely gal. I told her don't need to try too hard ... simply cannot be turned on and could not cum! I told her off somewhat unkindly. I hope she treats customers differently nowadays!
Yes, 2 months ago. Hers off, mine on, even while bathing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1