The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
aubcrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Juagen and HJ + Massage at Central Area

Hi guys, wanted to share a strange encounter that I experienced today. A brother here shared a local contact for happy ending massage that I visited at a central location so after some arrangements, I went down today to experience.
First thing was that I was quite sure she's not local, either PRC / Malaysia so can't tell. Looks around early 30s but quite well-maintained. As she was not local, I was a bit turned off already so during the massage, didn't talk much. But the massage was actually very good and the lady tried quite hard to talk to her, so my own fault for being disappointed. But once the massage ended and she started to work down below, her skill was very good. Tried to hold but ended up shooting in no time, even though at the start I was not in the mood for it already. Pleasant surprise.

Looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10
Juagen + HJ: 11/10
Damage: 150

Price includes autoroam and hj but not sure if anything else can be added on, you have to ask her yourself. Try at your own risk, not everyone's taste is the same! PM if you want her contact, will appreciate if anyone can up points. Please don't ask me to share by replying to the post as I probably won't see it. Happy hunting!
Old 28-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
enigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Juagen and HJ + Massage at Central Area

Can share locatoin please?

"Les femmes sont l'objet de mon désir, mais je ne traite pas les femmes comme des objets"
"Women are the object of my desire but I do not treat women like objects." Enigma Homme
Old 28-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow $150. Rich TS.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf 150 for squeezing your snake ?!?!

That amount can get me decent massage + french + bbbj + fj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1