The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 28-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanellno5 View Post
Yes u r right.
Yeah, hip hip hurray !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
chanellno5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
so i guess no wonder men like me who doesn't drink, smoke and have a dad bod and loves to frequent the supermarket to buy stuff and cook and eat never get laid...
because when I tried to get fresh with the aunties in the supermarket, they give me the death stare leh....
Hmm to be completely honest i am not sure of the success rate of picking up women in supermarket or IKEA but as a woman, that's the last place i wanna get picked up in. Haha
Old 29-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Hmm to be completely honest i am not sure of the success rate of picking up women in supermarket or IKEA but as a woman, that's the last place i wanna get picked up in. Haha
a very good hint for the guys here but it's a good place to start learning how to converse with the other sex especially if you're both looking at the same item or produce.

and who knows, some sparks might spark.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Where would u like to be pick up sis? 😬 can pm me where you like to hang out? Maybe we can hv a drink or two
Old 01-03-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it depends on the opp. If the guy is how u like him to be. Anywhere u be hope to be picked up? If it’s a disgusting one. Being in the nice pub where you feel horny and in top form. U will look for the next better one?

Just my thoughts
Old 01-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will this forum be a good pick up place? Can we meet up?
Old 01-03-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
picking up local woman would be very hard. I did pick up a helper in the supermarket before. exchange wechat and bang her once. got too sticky so ended it.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Have this colleague...high powered driven sales mgr .....late 30s mummof 3 young kids but damn hot. Pretty face. Smart. Ample boobs and legs that were real killer. Went on biz trip this year and she got drunk on the first night. Brought her back to my room to rest as she lost her wallet and her key card and when she enter the room, she hug me and looked at me with those puppy eyes. I know she was drunk but I could resist and kissed her. She responded and I stripped her naked while pinning her against the room wall....pushed her on bed and licked her wild....then I couldn’t take it...I climbed onto her, kissed her and took her. The next am was a little awkward ....but the next 5 nights, we had wild sex in her room and she even had to take a FaceTime call with her hubby and kids while I hid off the other side of the bed ....felt notti and crawled under the blanket and licked her till she came while on the call. She hurriedly got off the call and we had wild sex. Nothing’s the same again
Old 01-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
a very good hint for the guys here but it's a good place to start learning how to converse with the other sex especially if you're both looking at the same item or produce.

and who knows, some sparks might spark.
Yes, agreed with bro garion...for the guys' POV, a supermarket is one of the places guys can start a chat with a milf in real life ...but chances of success are really very slim...the sis was just saying it from the ladies POV that a supermarket is not a good place for guys to hook up a girl or milf like herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Where would u like to be pick up sis? 😬 can pm me where you like to hang out? Maybe we can hv a drink or two
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Will this forum be a good pick up place? Can we meet up?
Sorry to disappoint them...think this 2 bros would hv to tan kuku, if they r lucky...the sis channelNo.5 is already married...most of the sis in here like her hv said they are all happily attached as wives, gfs, lovers, FBs, FWBs with guys in their real lives and r not interested to meet anyone of us here in this forum...they r in here prolly to tease us a little and more so to learn more from bros here wat r the sexual problems they r facing if they are similar to theirs and apply good ideas to the guys around them to enjoy more with them in their own real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
picking up local woman would be very hard. I did pick up a helper in the supermarket before. exchange wechat and bang her once. got too sticky so ended it.
Yes, agreed with this bro ...local women think and value too highly of themselves ...as the sis who posted above just said, they would prefer to be picked up in posh places like big names pub, hotels, clubs like Zouk etc, etc instead of a mere neighbourhood supermarket or coffeeshop

Old 01-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Have this colleague...high powered driven sales mgr .....late 30s mummof 3 young kids but damn hot. Pretty face. Smart. Ample boobs and legs that were real killer. Went on biz trip this year and she got drunk on the first night. Brought her back to my room to rest as she lost her wallet and her key card and when she enter the room, she hug me and looked at me with those puppy eyes. I know she was drunk but I could resist and kissed her. She responded and I stripped her naked while pinning her against the room wall....pushed her on bed and licked her wild....then I couldn’t take it...I climbed onto her, kissed her and took her. The next am was a little awkward ....but the next 5 nights, we had wild sex in her room and she even had to take a FaceTime call with her hubby and kids while I hid off the other side of the bed ....felt notti and crawled under the blanket and licked her till she came while on the call. She hurriedly got off the call and we had wild sex. Nothing’s the same again
Wow !...envy you bro ...you had a good unexpected catch of a sexy colleague and enjoyed a lot of sexy time with her during your biz trip with her ...this young milf manager, mum of 3 kids, must be one of the few very notti HSD gal tat is not sexually satisfied at home in the night by her husband ...reading the wild sex you had with her for those 5 nights overseas leaves us guys here drooling for her ..

Old 01-03-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Woohoo very enjoyable biz trip. After that got any more trips?
Old 01-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarbageNews View Post
Woohoo very enjoyable biz trip. After that got any more trips?
Yes. Lol. Ytd fingered her in the car as she grab my hand so tight that kenna blue black. Cup C verified. And soft and perky. For a little post child birth fat around the waist but still sexy and slim .....55kg for 1.66m not bad.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 7
lemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlemonator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all, I never imagined having sex with my supervisor.

I was an intern at a MNC and I was really intimidated as an intern by her. She was Russian. She's 168cm and in her mid 30s but she look like she was in her late 20s or early 30s. She goes to F45 and all those cycling classes so she pretty in shape but there are signs of a small tummy developing already but I would take that. I snuck a peek at her bra when she was showering and it wrote 34C. But the best part of her was her ass.

Lets called her S.

The first time I met S was at the interview and she was my hiring manager. My first impression of her was "Wow fk, I don't want to work under her" but I have no choice because I needed an internship for my portfolio. She had this really fierce vibe and she was so stingy with words. During the interview, when she was asking me the usual questions, I was always the one talking and her words were mostly the questions she was asking me, followed with "Why", "I see", "Ok", "Say more". So after the interview, I thought I blew it.

2 weeks later I got a reply and I was informed that I got the position. But my hiring manager, S wanted me to start 2 weeks earlier. I was okay with that because beggars can't be choosers haha.

On my first day, I reported 15mins earlier but she was already in. I greeted her and she said "Go to HR to be onboarded, meet me after lunch". Then, she returned back to her work. My heart sank as I prepared myself for a hellish internship. Fortunately, there were colleagues who were nice enough to ask me out for lunch and at lunch, they told me my boss was famous for being cold but she was the best at what she does and I really could learn alot from her.

After lunch I met her and she went through some of the projects I would be working on and her expectations. Surprisingly, she was nice enough to entertain my questions. After the meeting, she told me, not asked me to get coffee with her. So I went with her to a cafe nearby. On the way there, I thought it was a casual thing and when I saw the ring on her left ring finger, I asked her how long has she been married. She was taken aback and told me she is not comfortable with the question. Then our coffee session was her just her talking about work stuff and more expectations of me while I just listen and reflect on my first blunder.

Fast forward from there, 1 month passed and work has always been her being her usual cold self but I could feel it was a little colder after I asked her that stupid question. To make up for that, I would put in effort to get her coffee after noticing that she always got Triple Shot Americano and also stay a little longer in office on some days to give her work that is due much later.

There was a cohesion at one of the bars in Marina Bay area after work. I offered to go with S as she was always alone and she told me to go ahead first as she had to deal with some things first...

(To be continued) - Let me know if you want more!
Old 01-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonator View Post

I was an intern at a MNC and I was really intimidated as an intern by her. She was Russian. She's 168cm and in her mid 30s but she look like she was in her late 20s or early 30s. She goes to F45 and all those cycling classes so she pretty in shape but there are signs of a small tummy developing already but I would take that. I snuck a peek at her bra when she was showering and it wrote 34C. But the best part of her was her ass.

Lets called her S.

The first time I met S was at the interview and she was my hiring manager. My first impression of her was "Wow fk, I don't want to work under her" but I have no choice because I needed an internship for my portfolio. She had this really fierce vibe and she was so stingy with words. During the interview, when she was asking me the usual questions, I was always the one talking and her words were mostly the questions she was asking me, followed with "Why", "I see", "Ok", "Say more". So after the interview, I thought I blew it.

2 weeks later I got a reply and I was informed that I got the position. But my hiring manager, S wanted me to start 2 weeks earlier. I was okay with that because beggars can't be choosers haha.

On my first day, I reported 15mins earlier but she was already in. I greeted her and she said "Go to HR to be onboarded, meet me after lunch". Then, she returned back to her work. My heart sank as I prepared myself for a hellish internship. Fortunately, there were colleagues who were nice enough to ask me out for lunch and at lunch, they told me my boss was famous for being cold but she was the best at what she does and I really could learn alot from her.

After lunch I met her and she went through some of the projects I would be working on and her expectations. Surprisingly, she was nice enough to entertain my questions. After the meeting, she told me, not asked me to get coffee with her. So I went with her to a cafe nearby. On the way there, I thought it was a casual thing and when I saw the ring on her left ring finger, I asked her how long has she been married. She was taken aback and told me she is not comfortable with the question. Then our coffee session was her just her talking about work stuff and more expectations of me while I just listen and reflect on my first blunder.

Fast forward from there, 1 month passed and work has always been her being her usual cold self but I could feel it was a little colder after I asked her that stupid question. To make up for that, I would put in effort to get her coffee after noticing that she always got Triple Shot Americano and also stay a little longer in office on some days to give her work that is due much later.

There was a cohesion at one of the bars in Marina Bay area after work. I offered to go with S as she was always alone and she told me to go ahead first as she had to deal with some things first...

pls go on... always sounds like a challenge to make a cold woman moan with a cock in her pussy
Old 01-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5476 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonator View Post

Lets called her S.

Of course continue brother. You made it so exciting for us and now want to stop and leave us with blue balls? Very bad of you brother to do that

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1