The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Mai: babe, mcdo arriving in 15 mins.. u go wash up.. after we eat.. u go sleep more n I'll pack everything
Me: ok
Mai: are u ok?
Me: is my migraine. Is killing me..
Mai: oh no.. u go lie down.. later we'll eat in the room..
Me: ok

Mcdo arrived n Mai took a small foldable table from the balcony n set it up in the room. We just ate n did not talk much. After our meal, I took 2 Arcoxia n Mai cleared the table n proceeded to pack all the stuff she brought over. Unknowingly, I fell asleep again.

A few hours later, Mai walked into the room n woke me up. Wow, she was wearing a tight tank top n a small tight shorts. Her nipples was piercing through the tank top n can see a slight cameltoe on her shorts.

Mai: babe, u feeling better
Me: oh my.. seeing u in this I definitely feels good

I immediately grab her n pull her to the bed n kiss her all over.. I got an instant hard on.. as I was kissing her n I rub her boobs n pussy. She got wet instantly n give out a slight moan. I spread her legs wide n push her shorts aside n slide my dick into her wet n tight pussy.

Mai: ohhhh.. this is so good.. so kinky..
Me: u like it?
Mai: I love everything u do to me.. ahhhhhh.. babe is so fucking good..
Me: fuck u are so wet n tight..
Mai: ohhhhhh... ahhhhhh... I'm always wet for u..
Mai: fuck me harder babe.. this is so good..
Mai: babe.. grab my boobs.. dont neglect them..

I pull her tank top up violently n grab n slap her boobs hard..

Mai: ohhhh.. so good.. dont stop.. I love it..
Me: turn over.. I wanna doggy fuck u now..

Immediately Mai turned over on all four n her pussy is so inviting.. I slammed by rock hard dick into her tight young pussy..

Mai: oh my god.. is so deep.. is so fucking good..

Her shorts is already wet from her juice n I pull her tank top back tightly like she's a horse on tight leash..

Mai: babe.. this is so wild.. I love it.. ahhhhhhhhh.. fuck me harder..
Mai: ohhhhhhh.. is so fucking good..

I let go her tank top n pull both her hands back.. now Mai ass is is closely to my groin n my dick is penetrating her deeper.. she grind herself towards me in a circular motion..

Mai: is so deep.. is so good.. ahhhhhh..
Mai: I'm feeling it now.. I'm coming soon.. ooooooooh..
Mai: babe.. I'm coming.. big n strong one.. ahhhhhh... arghhhhhh..

I felt her pussy wall tightened n make her already tight pussy tighter.. i control myself as I don't wanna stop our first wild n rough sex session.. her pussy now is squeezing my dick harder n is so hard to control it not to come..

Mai: babeeeeeee.. cominggggggg naaaaaaa
Mai: is so fucking gooooooood

Mai dropped her body like a ragged doll on the bed.. without delay I turned her over n slammed my rock hard dick into her pussy n fucking her missionary.. her eyes were rolling.. her hands automatically squeezing her boobs.. her moaning went from loud to a whimper n I will make her scream till she has a sore throat..
Old 04-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foldalba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, camping here for more.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Woooohhoooooooo!!!

Mai is back... Please continue, TS.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

I'm fucking Mai like an animal.. treating her like a sex crazed slut.. I pumped her so hard till it hurts.. at the same time I'm squeezing n slapping her boobs at full force.. she seem to enjoy it n not complaining.. even if she complain abt the pain.. I'm not gonna stop.. the room is full of her moaning n piak piak sound.. her moaning went from a soft whimper to a loud stereo AHHHHH.. OHHHHHH...

Mai: babeeeee.. is so fucking good.. ahhhhh
Mai: fuck me harder.. ohhhhhh
Mai: ahhhhhh.. I want your dick deeper.. deeper.. oh my fucking god
Mai: don't stop.. don't stop fucking me.. fuckkkkkkkkk
Mai: babe.. I can feel it.. I'm coming again.. arghhhhh
Mai: pls don't fucking stop.. I'm coming.. coming..... ahhhhhhh

This was so different from our previous sexual session.. I can feel her pussy wall is gripping my dick tighter n she squirt a little.. it was so tight n erotic that I wanna come instantly..

Me: babe.. I'm coming too
Mai: pls come inside me.. I don't care.. I want u to come inside me..
Mai: I wanna come together with u.. ahhhhh..

Mai eyes were rolling n sank her nails on my back.. her moaning is so loud n sexy.. her pussy is gripping my dick even tighter.. I lost it..

Me: argh.... I'm gonna come now...

Mai used her legs n gripped my body closer n tighter to stop me from getting up.. she really lost it n want me to come inside her..

Mai: babeeeee... I'm coming now.. ahhhhhhhh
Me: me toooooo

I lost it n shot all inside her pussy.

Mai: oh my god.. is so fucking good.. I felt u shot a big load in me..
Me: fuck.. sorry.. I lost it coz u were so sexy n good n I cannot resist coming inside u.
Mai: is ok.. I dont care..

She loosen her grip n let me off her.. with her legs widely spread.. I saw my semen seeping out of her pussy.. also a small puddle of wetness on the bed.. so she squirt.. or maybe lost control n pee on the bed.. Mai sat up n used 3 fingers to scoop out my cum from her pussy n coated it around her fingers.. then she did an amazing thing.. she licked her semen coated fingers like a lollipop..

Mai looked at me seductively: don't sayang.. I need more proteins..
Me: was I too rough
Mai: yes but I love it..
Me: u sure..
Mai: as long as I'm doing it with u.. I love it all..
Me: good.. later I'll reward u with a good dinner..
Mai: hooray.. food for dinner.. u for supper.. heehee
Me: I'll give u a surprise for supper..
Mai: YES
Old 04-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

I left Mai to clear up the mess in the room.. since I promised her I will give her a good dinner.. with MECQ imposed.. many restaurants were closed or only provide take out services.. I Google n found my favorite Japanese restaurant is open n provide delivery services.. I need seafood to boost my libido in order to satisfy Mai increasing appetite for sex.. I ordered a lot of food and arranged it to deliver at 7pm.. after I ordered I walked into the room n saw Mai still changing the bedsheets.. we are living like a newly wed couple.. hope is not a short-lived moment as I really wanna keep her just for myself..

Me: I ordered food from Shima.. u ok?
Mai: the one along Aguirre Ave?
Me: yes..
Mai: oh I love Japanese food but Shima is expensive
Me: yes but they serve great food.. for u.. nothing is too expensive..
Mai: I love it.. thanks babe..
Me: why are u changing the bedsheets
Mai: is wet na..
Me: oh ya.. u squirt a bit
Mai looking with her big round eyes: squirt? What's that
Me: hmm.. when u came.. there was some love juice squirting out of your pussy..
Mai: u sure? I thought I lost control n pee
Me: nah.. u didn't pee.. u squirt..
Mai: today u are so wild.. it was so intense
Me: did I hurt u
Mai pointing at her shorts: no.. u didn't hurt me but my shorts is wet n slightly torn..
Me: is all your fault.. u wore such sexy outfit without panties n bra.. I lost it when u woke me up..
Mai: I wanna surprised u but I got surprised by your respond.. heehee.. but I really love it..
Me: great to know that u love it..
Mai: what time the dinner coming..
Me: 7pm.. we have some time till it arrive..
Mai: ok.. I'm gonna take a nap..
Me: did u wash up?
Mai: no.. I wanna feel your cum leaking out from my pussy
Me: kinky..
Mai: heehee.. coz is your cum..
Me: ok.. u nap na.. I smoke first n join u later
Mai: ok but don't let me wait too long
Old 04-12-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

AlanHansen6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, more please!!
Old 05-12-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

This is awesome. Great update and keep it cumming bro TS 😃
Old 05-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JinSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep the updates coming and thanks for sharing.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Dinner came n we ate at the balcony. Due to the quarantine the air is much cleaner n sky is clearer too. One of the most polluted city in Asia got cleaner air n clearer sky due to the pandemic.

Mai: u ordered too much food na
Me: is ok.. we can eat the leftover later.
Mai: I'm so full now
Me: me too
Mai: but I still want chocolates
Me: grab a beer for me..
Mai: ok.. I want a beer too

We drank n ate chocolates n chat more.. Mai is always amazed that why I wanna live here.. I cannot tell her the whole truth coz I love the horny gals here.. Filipina are wilder n more open minded especially the younger gals.. the younger guys here are either irresponsible or not capable to give the gals a simple life..

Me: can u change to a tank top.. nothing below
Mai: why
Me: I just wanna see it
Mai licking her lips: hmmm.. naughty
Me: no bra too
Mai: Opo..

Mai walked to the room to change n I went to the hall to push the single seat couch to the balcony.. I sat on the couch n waited for Mai..

Mai came back to the balcony with a bright red tank top.. she kept pulling it down as it wasn't long enough to cover her pussy totally.. she also tied a pony tail.. both nipples were piercing through the tank top.. I signalled Mai to sit with me on the couch.. while she sat down, I put my left hand on the couch n she sat directly on it.. I felt her warm pussy on my palm.. so soothing.. feel so fortunate..
Old 05-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Omg fantastic updates!!!
Old 05-12-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

MastHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
Mai came back to the balcony with a bright red tank top.. she kept pulling it down as it wasn't long enough to cover her pussy totally.. she also tied a pony tail.. both nipples were piercing through the tank top.. I signalled Mai to sit with me on the couch.. while she sat down, I put my left hand on the couch n she sat directly on it.. I felt her warm pussy on my palm.. so soothing.. feel so fortunate..
Would love to put my palm there and let her sit on it too hehe
Old 06-12-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
I signalled Mai to sit with me on the couch.. while she sat down, I put my left hand on the couch n she sat directly on it.. I felt her warm pussy on my palm.. so soothing.. feel so fortunate..
Omg have not tried this position before.

As described, Mai is such a lovely girl.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

She started grinding her pussy on my palm.. I adjusted my palm n put my middle finger into her pussy.. her pussy already so wet.. she let out a soft moan..

Mai: ahhh.. is so good..
Mai: is so kinky to do it in the balcony..
Me: just enjoy yourself..

Mai put her right hand into my boardshorts n instantly my dick became rock hard.. I turned to my side n we start to kiss passionately n I also kiss her necks n blew hot air into her ears.. in a swift move.. she pull down my boardshorts n slide my dick into her glittering wet pussy.. with her back facing me now.. I moved 1 hand to play with her clit n the other on her boobs..

Mai: babe.. is so good.. your dick is stretching my pussy to the limit.. ahhhhh
Mai: babe.. my clit is so sensitive now..
Mai: babe.. I'm feeling so love now..
Me: stand up.. turn over.. I wanna suck your boobs

Immediately she stood up n turned over to face me.. she instantly pull up her tank top n her boobs screaming for attention.. I grabbed both boobs n suck both nipples at the same time.. she kept pushing her pussy forward n back n grinding it non stop..

Me: I really love your pinkish nipples..
Mai: u are so deep in me now.. is so good..
Me: yes.. I love it too..

She started rocking forward n back faster.. her love juice is overflowing.. she didn't stop rocking for 10 mims..

Mai: babe.. I'm coming soon.. ahhhhh
Mai: arghhhhhhh.. this is so fucking good..
Mai: omg.. I'm coming now..
Me: yes.. come for me..

Felt her pussy wall tightening up.. gripping my dick even tighter.. this feeling is sensational.. as i didnt stop playing n sucking her boobs..

Mai: I'm coming... ahhhhhhh
Mai: ohhhhhh...

She stop rocking n panting n catching her breath.. I grabbed her up n turned her over.. took out her tank top..

Me: hold on to the railing.. I'm gonna doggy u now..
Mai: here? What if others see us
Me: who can see..
Mai: but..
Me: no but.. either do it or stop..
Mai: hmmm.. neighbours might hear us..
Me: yes.. they can hear your sexy moan..

Before she can react.. I already plunged my rock hard dick into her pussy.. both hands grabbing hard on her slim waist to prevent her from getting out..

Mai: babe.. noooooo
Mai: this is too wild..
Me: I want it..

I fuck her deeper n harder.. her body started to betray her.. as she started to push herself more to me.. she is getting her first fucking in the open.. if any neighbours in the balcony now.. definitely can hear her moan n piak piak sound..

Mai: babe.. this is so wild.. I'm afraid but I don't want it to stop..
Mai: today u are bigger n longer.. is so deep now.. ahhhhh..
Mai: ohhhhhhhh.. so fucking good..
Me: lift up your head n look outside..

I pull her ponytail so her head is lifted n look outside.. I want her to look n hoping others can see her ecstasy facial expressions.. normally she treated her hair very well n i cannot pull or mess with it.. but while fucking.. I can do whatever I want to it.. what a slut.. I kept pumping her viciously non stop for 10 mins.. is so tiring..

Mai: ahhhh.. is so deep.. pls don't stop..
Mai: ooooooohhhhh.. I can feel it now
Mai: ohhhh.. is coming again..
Mai: oh fuckkkkkkk... is too good..
Mai: is so wild n kinky..
Me: come for me.. come for me now..

Felt her pussy wall tightening up again.. I'm coming soon but I slow my pace as I don't wanna CIP again..

Mai: ohhhhhh... I'm coming nowwwww
Mai: haaaaaaaaa... oooooohhhh

She came n stopped her movement.. I sensed that I'm coming too.. turned her over n pushed her down as I wanna CIM..

Me: suck me.. I wanna come in your mouth..

She didn't say a word n went down n bbbj me obediently.. I came n shot all my load into her mouth..

Me: don't swallow yet.. show me..

She looked up at me n opened her mouth n showed me my soldiers in her lovely bj mouth.. I gently grabbed both her cheeks so she can open her mouth wider.. I was satisfied with what I saw..

Me: ok.. u swallow it now..
Mai: is so yummy..
Me: u like your supper?
Mai: nooooooo.. this is dessert.. too early for supper..
Me: oh.. ok.. hahaha
Mai: I'll never get enough of u..
Me: awesome
Mai: babe.. I'm all yours..

She put on her tank top n sat next to me.. cuddling me.. so love!!
Old 06-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story very much, please keep going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1