The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Catching up with a "friend"

So this just happened today:
( Click to show/hide )

This happened two weeks back when I was scrolling thru my WA and saw that there were some chat group I had to leave. Clicked into one of them and remember this Malay lady.

We were from the same University. Didn't chat with her much after we graduate; so decided to text her.

She is rather short and meaty, but a nice set of D (I think) cups. Average looking face as well.

Last Friday met her for lunch, and we kept texting. A bit of flirting here and there.

Hopefully this develops into something more. Will update soon since we always chatting.

Last edited by IamAStoryTeller; 06-12-2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
sopmaytwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Catching up with a "friend"

All the best bro!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

sounds promising.....
Old 05-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Pitching tent and setting up campfire...
Old 05-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely looks like something is brewing all da best in your adventure bro

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 05-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

So what happened yesterday was, while walking together to the lift of the carpark, I kept my hands on her ass. There wasn't any resistance from her.

When we reached the lift area, she started holding my hand and leaning against me.

Rubaba her tits against my arm.

So next meeting my target will be those tits. But hopefully this week will get some "selfies" from her.

Yesterday missed the chance. She went shopping and I asked for pics but she said already left.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GanYanDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to have action soon!
Old 06-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanYanDao View Post
Hoping to have action soon!
Yeah me too. Looking at the way things are moving..I say it is going to happen haha

( Click to show/hide )

Let's see what I can get out of from today.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hopefully your relationship can bear good fruit. If you like people, just chase after her.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Woooo.. Courting in progress.

Hope for more action soon. Please write more.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 07-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

What she said, please be patient:

( Click to show/hide )

Planning to meet up again soon. Will share more juicy happenings when we meet. So far no pics so you all have to wait.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting... see what happens during the next meeting
Old 10-12-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

The next meet up is tomorrow, and this was the chat we are having earlier. See will there be more stexting later or not.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-12-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
mokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
The next meet up is tomorrow, and this was the chat we are having earlier. See will there be more stexting later or not.

( Click to show/hide )
Great chance bro. She is looking forward too!
Old 10-12-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope u live up to your "friend" expectation.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1