The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2020, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Very funny n thanks.

pls share more jokes.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 03-12-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mbcz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is funny! Nice share bro
Old 04-12-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster

SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Support nice joke. More pls.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-12-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Confucius 孔子said :
Two things in life that are difficult to achieve:-

1. To plant your idea in someone's head.
2. To plant someone's money in your own pocket.

~ Those who succeed in planting their idea in someone's head - we call Lao Shi (teacher)

~ Those who succeed planting someone's money in their own pocket - we call Lao Ban (boss)

~ The one who succeeds in both - we call Lao Po (wife)

~ The one who fails in both - we call Lao Gong (husband)

Old 04-12-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

Miss Beatrice, the churches organist, was in her 80s. She was single and admired for her sweetness and kindness in the church.

One afternoon the pastor visited her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to be seated while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, he noticed a cute glass bowl on top of it at a corner. The bowl was filled with water, and in it floated, of all things, a condom!!!

When she returned with the tea and scones they started taking. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him he could no longer resist, “Miss Beatrice, I wonder if you would tell me about this?” pointing to the bowl.

“Oh, yes!” she replied, “Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park last week and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the Organ, keep it Wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know ... I haven't had the flu all winter.”😄😄...

Pls share if like!👍...

Old 04-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
asking4hj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lots of truth in what he says
Old 04-12-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

remember this Little Johnny joke on misleading the teacher?

Little Johnny's school was having show and tell, so the teacher started a 'Guess What's Behind My Back' game. She went to her desk and picked something up.

"Okay class," she said, "guess what's behind my back. It's red, round, and shiny."

"I know, teacher! It's an apple!" shouted Little Johnny!

The teacher replied, "No little Johnny, it's a cherry, but I like the way you think."

The teacher went to her desk again and picked up another item.

"Okay class," she said, "what am I holding now? It's yellow, and soft.

"I know, teacher! It's a banana!

"No, Little Johny," said the teacher, "it's a tennis ball, but I like the way you think.

At this point little Johnny was frustrated. "Okay teacher," he said, standing up, "this one's for you!" He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled it out with his hand closed around it. "Okay what am I holding? It's round, hard, and has a head.

Shocked the teacher yelled, "Little Johnny! Go to the office right now! That's inappropriate and you're in big trouble!"

"For what, teacher?" Little Johnny said, grinning, "It's just a quarter, but I like the way you think!"

now, how about leading two girls on?

Old 05-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

One more

Old 06-12-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

Thanks for more jokes please.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miss Beatrice, the churches organist, was in her 80s. She was single and admired for her sweetness and kindness in the church.

One afternoon the pastor visited her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to be seated while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, he noticed a cute glass bowl on top of it at a corner. The bowl was filled with water, and in it floated, of all things, a condom!!!

When she returned with the tea and scones they started taking. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him he could no longer resist, “Miss Beatrice, I wonder if you would tell me about this?” pointing to the bowl.

“Oh, yes!” she replied, “Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park last week and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the Organ, keep it Wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know ... I haven't had the flu all winter.”😄😄...

Pls share if like!👍...
She’s correct; instructions not specific enough
Old 06-12-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
remember this Little Johnny joke on misleading the teacher?

Little Johnny's school was having show and tell, so the teacher started a 'Guess What's Behind My Back' game. She went to her desk and picked something up.

"Okay class," she said, "guess what's behind my back. It's red, round, and shiny."

"I know, teacher! It's an apple!" shouted Little Johnny!

The teacher replied, "No little Johnny, it's a cherry, but I like the way you think."

The teacher went to her desk again and picked up another item.

"Okay class," she said, "what am I holding now? It's yellow, and soft.

"I know, teacher! It's a banana!

"No, Little Johny," said the teacher, "it's a tennis ball, but I like the way you think.

At this point little Johnny was frustrated. "Okay teacher," he said, standing up, "this one's for you!" He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled it out with his hand closed around it. "Okay what am I holding? It's round, hard, and has a head.

Shocked the teacher yelled, "Little Johnny! Go to the office right now! That's inappropriate and you're in big trouble!"

"For what, teacher?" Little Johnny said, grinning, "It's just a quarter, but I like the way you think!"

now, how about leading two girls on?

Oops, caught her with her ....
Old 07-12-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

*STUDENT OBTAINED 0% IN AN EXAM!*

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM 100%! EACH ANSWER IS ABSOLUTELY GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT AND FUNNY TOO. THE TEACHER HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR.

*Q1: IN WHICH BATTLE DID NAPOLEON DIE?*

```HIS LAST BATTLE.```

*Q2: WHERE WAS THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE SIGNED?*

```AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.```

*Q3: RIVER RAVI FLOWS IN WHICH STATE?*

```LIQUID.```

*Q4: WHAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR DIVORCE?*

```MARRIAGE.```

*Q5: WHAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR FAILURE?*

```EXAMS.```

*Q6: WHAT CAN YOU NEVER EAT FOR BREAKFAST?*

```LUNCH & DINNER.```

*Q7: WHAT LOOKS LIKE HALF AN APPLE?*

```THE OTHER HALF.```

*Q8: IF YOU THROW A RED STONE INTO THE BLUE SEA WHAT WILL IT BECOME?*

```WET.```

*Q9: HOW CAN A MAN GO EIGHT DAYS WITHOUT SLEEPING?*

```NO PROBLEM, HE SLEEPS AT NIGHT.```

*Q10: HOW CAN YOU LIFT AN ELEPHANT WITH ONE HAND?*

```YOU WILL NEVER FIND AN ELEPHANT THAT HAS ONE HAND```

*Q11: IF YOU HAD THREE APPLES AND FOUR ORANGES IN ONE HAND AND FOUR APPLES AND THREE ORANGES IN OTHER HAND, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE?*

```VERY LARGE HANDS```

*Q12: IF IT TOOK EIGHT MEN TEN HOURS TO BUILD A WALL, HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE FOUR MEN TO BUILD IT?*

```NO TIME AT ALL, THE WALL IS ALREADY BUILT```

*Q13: HOW CAN YOU DROP A RAW EGG ONTO A CONCRETE FLOOR WITHOUT CRACKING IT?*

```ANY WAY YOU WANT, CONCRETE FLOORS ARE VERY HARD TO CRACK.```

*Spread some laughter, share the cheer. Let's be happy, while we're here*

Old 07-12-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

🍅🍅🍅
A wife checked her husband's Hand Phone and found these names:

*The Tender one.*
*The Amazing one.*
*Lady of My Dreams.*

She got angry and called the first number to find out that was his Mother.

Then she called the second number on which his Sister replied.

When she dialed the third number, her own phone rang !!

She cried until her eyes got swollen because she had doubted her innocent husband.

So she gave him her whole month's salary to make up for it.

Husband took the money and bought a gift for his girlfriend whose name was saved as :
*Ah Seng Kedai motor.*

*PASS IT ALONG :*

Caution :
*ONLY TO MALE FRIENDS, PLEASE.*
🤣🤣🍊🍊🍊

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1