The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
wahsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Very nice update TS, hoping to read more!
Old 02-12-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
How Susan looked like when she does housework around the house.
(This lady is not Susan; just for illustration purposes, but Susan’s figure is similar)

Old 02-12-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Bending forward to clean revealed more of her cleavage...

Old 02-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Bending forward to clean revealed more of her cleavage...

Upz you +14 for posting of Susan lookalike, cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 02-12-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mbcz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep the updates coming, thanks for sharing bro.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

We did not speak much on the train on the way home, but I could sense some sort of excitement from Susan - most probably from all the new lingerie she has (and what she had planned to do with them). I was secretly excited too at the though of seeing her in those. Wonder if she will do a fashion show for me. But in a small part of my mind, I also started thinking about that sales lady. I tried to shake it off, but it kept creeping back!

The return trip seemed shorter and soon we were already back in our comfy home, me slightly sweaty from the walking but not tired at all - the excitement was still as intense. But I decided to take a shower to cool off.

Susan: Sure honey, go have a shower, but don’t take too long - I want to show you something in a moment.

Show me something? Wow, I couldn’t wait!! So I took a quick shower and made sure I cleaned my ‘important parts’ and came back out wrapped only in a towel; Uncle was still at work so it was no issue at all.

I made my way to the living room and Susan wasn’t there, then I went to her bedroom and found the door closed tight. What might she be up to? I knocked gently:

Susan: Give me a second, honey....

I waited for her outside her door and a moment later, it opened. Surprisingly, Susan was dressed in her nightgown.

Susan: Come in and have a seat on my bed, honey. I want you to tell me what you think...

She ushered me to be seated at the edge of her bed and proved to stand right in front of me. Smilingly enthusiastically, she unbuttoned and let her nightgown drop to the floor, revealing the first bra I picked out for her - the dark blue one with floral designs on the cups. Damn it looked good on her - stylish yet looked comfy as the full cups nicely supported her heavy assets. Didn’t reveal too much of her flesh but I thought it should not matter much - coz I am going to remove it eventually anyway!

Susan: Do you like it? I think it looks great!

I just nodded, smiling.

Susan: It feels very comfy too! But I think t doesn’t matter coz you are going to take it off soon anyway, right? You naughty boy!!

She read my mind and guilty as charged! Then my view lowered and I noticed an anomaly - her panties were not a matching set! Doesn’t it comes with matching panties? Or did we forget it in our haste?

Me: Your panties... it’s not matching!

Susan bent and glanced down.

Susan: Well of course - we didn’t buy any panties, remember? And not all of them comes in a set. I really just wanted to buy new bras anyway.

I was visibly disappointed; don’t get me wrong - the bra looked fantastic but the mismatch panties which were not even new just spoilt the whole image. Worse - it was a major distraction!

Susan: Erm... you don’t like? I can change into another nicer one....

Me: Or...... perhaps, you can just.....

Susan: Just what?

Me: ..... just put on your new bras....

Susan: Yes?

Me: Without ANY panties.....

Susan’s face changed from a look of confusion to surprise to delight! I saw a smile form...

Susan: You are so cheeky!! Oh my... show you my bra still not enough, you want me to ... to take off my panties and... and model for you some more?!

I had a smile of my own.

Me: Well it’s for the benefit of your new bras - coz the panties you have on now is such a mismatch and distraction to them! It detracts from your overall gorgeous look! You wouldn’t want the look of you in your new bras to be affected right?

There were no arguments from her - it seemed my words were quite convincing. The thing is - I was indeed speaking the truth!

Without a second word from her, Susan’s panties came closing down her thighs to the floor. A cheeky smile on her face:

Susan: So, happy? Do I look good now, in this new bra?

And again I had to speak the truth - she did indeed look gorgeous in that new dark blue bra.... only in that bra and nothing else....
Old 03-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz you +14 for posting of Susan lookalike, cheers!
Thank you very much!!
Old 03-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Me: Wow, that is so much better! Now I can truly concentrate on your new bra and nothing else ... oh I mean along with your beautiful figure as well of course!

Good save - I hope. But judging by her grin, I think I did well.

Susan now has her hands on her hips like a model, turned slightly from left to right and back again to show me the bra from different angles. The shiny material on the plain parts of the bra catches the light well and really accentuates the curves of the cups - and on Susan, the curves were really.... curvy! I could tell this new bra really does the job well in providing ample support and yet still looks attractive as an intimate garment. Much to my surprise, it looked so good I didn’t even want it to be taken off!

Susan then did a twirl in two opposite directions to show me the rest of the bra - sides, back and straps. What an excellent piece of lingerie it was! Then Susan settled right in front of me.

Me: How does it feel? You like it?

Susan: Why don’t you have a feel yourself?

Her hands never left her hips but her eyes glanced at her own bosom, inviting me to cup a feel - which I did immediately, albeit not rushingly. I cupped, I squeezed, I shook, I jiggled and I lifted then released - the bra stood unintimidated and continued to hugged Susan’s heavy but tender breasts snugly.

Me: Wow, it feels good.... really really good!

Susan just smiled, but then made her way to her attached bathroom.

Susan: Get reedy for Number 2...
Old 03-12-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foldalba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, looking forward to more updates.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Feel good reading and getting ready for more, cheers!
Old 04-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
CheeHongCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo lingerie model Susan!!
Old 06-12-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So arousing.

Camping here for Number 2....please.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jvcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here. Pls keep going TS!
Old 07-12-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

I was expecting Susan to appear in the order of bras which I had selected at the store, so I was surprised when she emerged from the bath room with bra number 3 - the pearl white satin bra with no patterns or designs on the cups or straps, but had a smooth and shiny exterior. It was a simple yet elegant piece which elevated the classines of Susan’s bosom. She seeemed equally pleased with it, and stood at the bathroom door a momen before making her way towards me. She came real close with the bra (and her breasts) just mere inches from my face. Heck, I could even smell the new bra scent!

Susan: Is this a good view?

She paused for a while before making the turn left, and the right, and then right round to show off the back. Again - simple, classy, elegant, and the light hue matched Susan’s equally fair complexion. Hehe, no unmatchkng panties to cause distraction was indeed a right move!

And then to another of my surprise, she move straight back to the bathroom, without even waiting for me to comment. I decided to hold my tongue for the moment; I had a feeling I would be using it a lot in a moment.

When Susan once again appeared at the bathroom doorway, I was once again surprised and even more aroused. She had on the last piece I chose - the maroon bra with the tapering cups and front clasp. And boy did the shape of the cups reveal a lot! It not only showed most of Susan’s deep cleavage, but also more of her busty flesh! And she had an equally sexy smile to match!!

Susan: I think I like this one the most...

She once again did her catwalk towards my location. I noticed her breasts bouncing and swaying a bit more in this bra as she did. Hmmm... not as much support then. But then again, perhaps support wasn’t the main purpose of this piece.

Bra and cleavage inches from my face:

Susan: And I think you like this one the most also, am I right?

I only grinned and looked up at her, then back down again to her bra, particularly at that front clasp, and the tremendous amount of strain it must be holding to keep those cups together!

Susan: Smart boy to choose a sexy bra which opens in the front. Makes it easier for you to unhook it right? Why don’t you do the honour of helping me take it off then?

I didn’t waste a second and reached for the clasp, trying to recall the exact steps the sales lady taught me.

Then I realized something....

The bra was so tightly stretched it was almost impossible to twist the clasp inward to make the click! Was this even possible to happen? Did she get the wrong size or....? Susan noticed my difficulty and smiled even more. I tried once again to make the twist, but with only a very small surface area to grasp with my fingers, the task was extremely hard!

Susan: Not so easy, is it? (smirking)

I gave a nervous laugh and attempted a third time.

Susan: That’s why I never bought these type of bra, coz my size is not too suitable and it’s not the most comfy. I only bought this piece coz my honey likes ...

But even as she was saying that, Susan cupped her own breasts (outside the bra cups of course) and pushed inwards while slightly lifting up. The clasp manage to twist and click. I instinctively pulled the clasp in opposite directions to separate the cups.

Susan: Finally you managed to unhook it.... And I have to admit, even though the bra looks so sexy, it feels even better to have it come off!

She was already moving the cups apart and taking off the straps from her shoulders, revealing her beautiful assets in the process. The bra was very tight indeed as I could see the imprint of the bra cups and straps!

Susan still stood in front of me after her bra was removed and chucked onto the bed beside me, as if inviting me to start enjoying her massive mammaries. However, as soon as I moved forward hoping to plant my lips on her nipples, she deftly stepped back and moved towards the bathroom once again.

Susan: Still have to model my last bra for my honey...

What a freakin tease she was!!
Old 07-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story TS, please continue!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1