The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growl View Post

The girl was hasty. Stripped immediately. very impersonal. bad service. opted for a handjob only. turn off from the start. left disappointed. damage was $100 still.

perhaps another time with another person. maybe need to takeaway.. hmm.. but lots of activity near there..

First, my friend got "conned" by not getting a BBBJ or BJ...now they are offering only HJ instead of FJ...and still charging RM 100 Maybe her "daiyima" has arrived leh...

If those low grade PRC's are not careful and continue to short change cheongsters , they will be avoided as the word of mouth spreads. Even non-con will be affected.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
First, my friend got "conned" by not getting a BBBJ or BJ...now they are offering only HJ instead of FJ...and still charging RM 100 Maybe her "daiyima" has arrived leh...
my research shows that older men prefer hj more than bj or even fj thats y

Old 10-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
my research shows that older men prefer hj more than bj or even fj... thats y
SO DESU KA? Please add me as part of your research: I don't fancy HJ and I always pester [not demand] FJ eventhough my birdie is "lembik"

I am an old man too
Old 10-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
SO DESU KA? Please add me as part of your research: I don't fancy HJ and I always pester [not demand] FJ eventhough my birdie is "lembik"
this shows that u r not considered old...psychologically at least, but lot of uncles there prefer to talk cock & jar lingu or 'feel' water only...at the same time having their gugu being stroked...thats what some old men told me...

Old 13-07-2007, 10:44 AM
MILF-Hunter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yo Bro ...

Though, it's been a long time since my retirement on this ... but however, lately feel like having some itchy fun. hanks for DD info...

I was there doing reki ..... at 3:00pm .... the place pack with those matured man with PRC hanging around selling .... kuaci. Damn ... too much PRC wondering around .... couldn't pick one .... and rush in time.

So I thought dropping by again at 7:00pm again later. I was hopping around ...getting a drink for refreshment ... watching Astro also. The PRC keep poping around selling kuaci... asking me interested to buy... But I told them I dont like kuaci ... I would like Xigua but not now....

About 8:00pm I finally pick a MILF PRC ... chat for a while. Then I get another 2 more of her friends. So altogether 3 PRC with discounted price at RM80.00 each .... As I havent tried 4some ....

In actual fact the events was very farkup ... as there's no cooperation from all of them.... Just Keep on fxxx and fxxx ..... By the hit the third round .... There's no mood as I just keep myself pumping .... till nothing cum out.

Overally the event was d@mn lousy. The only things ... there's too many boobs to play and suck ....

So my little hunter advise... Forget about the MILF there. I would rather looking for a Chinese FL for a LT itchy relation. More sensual session ..... Got any new kang tou on this .... Let me know ...
Old 02-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
41 Chinese nationals busted for alleged prostitution

Report from The STAR dated Thursday 2 August 2007 :-

41 Chinese nationals busted for alleged prostitution

KUALA LUMPUR : A total of 41 Chinese national believed to be involved in daylight prostitution were arrested in two separate raids at Jalan Pudu and Jalan Cheras here on Thursday.

City CID chief SAC (II) Ku Chin Wah said two male customers were also arrested in the two raids that were conducted about 10.30am.

He said that a total of 10 women were arrested in the first raid in three premises located at a block of apartments in Jalan Cheras, while at a hotel in Jalan Pudu, 31 women were arrested together with two of their male customers.

He said all of them were brought to the City police headquarters for further investigations.

SAC Ku said three of the 41 women arrested could not produce any valid travel documents, while the rest had social visit passes.

He said during the raids, six big packages containing condoms were also confiscated.

Initial investigations found the foreign women working as freelance prostitutes, positioning themselves at eateries to get customers before taking them back to their premises or the nearest hotels to provide sex.

They charged between RM180 and RM200 for their "services."
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 03-08-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

I was at PW at around 1600 hrs [Thursday] and there was nothing amiss as that place was still bustling with PRC activities [especially selling kwa-chi] and the place was thronged with many ah pek's [that included me as well ]

IMHO, those PRC's are now of the lowest grades and nothing to discuss about...looks like this old man had to eat tomyam in Klang liao

BTW, at PW, they dont charge more than RM 100 per bonk....
Old 03-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Maybe City CID chief SAC (II) Ku Chin Wah was quoted RM 180 to RM 200 for 2 bonks or for 2 PRC gals ???
Old 03-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
my research shows that older men prefer hj more than bj or even fj thats y
How about the research for those who prefer FJ and BJ but not prefer HJ? young men?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

IMHO, those PRC's are now of the lowest grades and nothing to discuss about...looks like this old man had to eat tomyam in Klang liao

Well, i tot the same before my last visit there about two weeks ago. To my surprise, I saw a couple of PRC which they look quite ok, really caught me in surprise. Bro Professor, u may want to visit there again then u may have a better luck.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
How about the research for those who prefer FJ and BJ but not prefer HJ? young men?
no research was done on that...those are normal men...would not say young, coz if really young usually tfk at home , next r&d wil be on stimulation part, how men form difference ages feel bout sexual stimulation... which is more stimulating, to give or to receive 'services'

Old 04-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Well, i tot the same before my last visit there about two weeks ago. To my surprise, I saw a couple of PRC which they look quite ok, really caught me in surprise. Bro Professor, u may want to visit there again then u may have a better luck.
Yeah, I used to shop around that area for cheap electronic and electrical parts and devices. Normally I will take my kopi-o there goggling at those PRC's [just like what those ah peks are doing ]

But lately there are many ports available for me to park my submarine. IMHO, eventhough I am an old wolf, I am not too keen on MILF's.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
no research was done on that...those are normal men...would not say young, coz if really young usually tfk at home , next r&d wil be on stimulation part, how men form difference ages feel bout sexual stimulation... which is more stimulating, to give or to receive 'services'
Hey Bro Drydust,

That is a very noble and interesting research. May I sign up as one of your white mice?
Old 04-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

yesterday this place was visited by many Rela. All the PRC scared like hell, however Rela not managed to do anything but to catch some illegal worker like Bangla and Indon. Even this place been raid, but i still managed to get some contacts. Will post FR once i try them. Cheers
Old 06-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=ProfessorOokami;2185246]

QUOTE]

You can come to China to eat Dim Sum ma
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1