The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vigneshraj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysian girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I find Malaysian girls generally more conservative but actually have better attitudes. What do you think?
thats usually the case when i meet Malaysian girls. They told me that they r conservatives, no sex before marriage etc. And before i know it, shes kneeling before me sucking my dick! she can say that she does not open to strangers/people at all and guess what, i started fucking her while shes doing her attachment within 2 months. they r very horny, especially those that say that they r conservative!
Old 03-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Malaysian girls

The first Malaysia girl who married into this red dot back in 1965. She is 80+. The girls never stop marrying local men. Before I go to the point. Abit on history.

There r Malaysian man who done NS in this country. After ORD he applied new citizens and 99%, I guess is granted. The 1% is those who commit crimes and, ICA rejected the application. I guess PR is given. What a waste.

Now. What is next to this man? They marry their home town ladies. A period of time was easy. The GF application for PR and new citizens r approved. Mine feelings back into GE2020. Population white papers. The 4G leaders make it difficult for this Malaysian girls who wish to settle down here.

It is happening. I had three colleagues who I wrote above. Their GF broke up with them because this man r lazy. Mine point is Malaysian girls workship guys here who r hard working. Honest and think of ways to get her application for PR and new citizens approved.

FYI. Yi Guan Tao, Soka and Tzu Chi under the gen of leaders do not recommend PR and new citizens to ICA. There r options. I will not share it here.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same as girl at sugarbook, open minded and easy to fuck
Old 03-10-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshraj View Post
thats usually the case when i meet Malaysian girls. They told me that they r conservatives, no sex before marriage etc. And before i know it, shes kneeling before me sucking my dick! she can say that she does not open to strangers/people at all and guess what, i started fucking her while shes doing her attachment within 2 months. they r very horny, especially those that say that they r conservative!
Sure or not? I am a malaysian generally i find msian woman very conservative... i am in KL not all girls in KL are open minded.... many are conservative and keep until marriage kind.. you are lucky...
Old 03-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I find Malaysian girls generally more conservative but actually have better attitudes. What do you think?
How about local sporean girls?
Old 03-10-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Conservative not very sure but attitudes are better for those that I know and not so high maintenance.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Malaysian colleagues easier to seduce and say bye. Singaporean one wants to get things out of me, quite obvious. I give too if I get to fuck
Old 04-10-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pamtop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The first Malaysia girl who married into this red dot back in 1965. She is 80+. The girls never stop marrying local men. Before I go to the point. Abit on history.

There r Malaysian man who done NS in this country. After ORD he applied new citizens and 99%, I guess is granted. The 1% is those who commit crimes and, ICA rejected the application. I guess PR is given. What a waste.

Now. What is next to this man? They marry their home town ladies. A period of time was easy. The GF application for PR and new citizens r approved. Mine feelings back into GE2020. Population white papers. The 4G leaders make it difficult for this Malaysian girls who wish to settle down here.

It is happening. I had three colleagues who I wrote above. Their GF broke up with them because this man r lazy. Mine point is Malaysian girls workship guys here who r hard working. Honest and think of ways to get her application for PR and new citizens approved.

FYI. Yi Guan Tao, Soka and Tzu Chi under the gen of leaders do not recommend PR and new citizens to ICA. There r options. I will not share it here.
Those bastards know Malaysians want to be PR only, don't want to be citizens unlike PC who gong gong will vote for them after getting citizenship
Old 29-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i was 19 i lived in malaysia for a few months due to semester holidays and i had a few friends there... honestly malaysian girls are very easy to seduce just need the right techniques.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
Same as girl at sugarbook, open minded and easy to fuck
ya some of the girls i met at sugarbook.com were malaysian and they were very easy
Old 29-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
I will say yes. There's a Malaysian diaspora in UK and Europe region, that is where some of female Malaysian students are doing their overseas studies. Their sexuality views are largely form via there.
yes very true their mind is much more broad i guess....
Old 29-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Conservative not very sure but attitudes are better for those that I know and not so high maintenance.
well there are some with very very high maintenance....
Old 29-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Independent, yet can retain their femininity. That's what i think.

The girls dress sexy like ah lian but can ride m/bike, drive car, very gung ho. But still sweet and sexy. How many ladies here can ride a m/bike, or drive properly?
my family almost everyone can and i remember seeing a girl from sugarbook who was moto gp racer hahaha from malaysia
Old 29-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Re: Malaysian girlsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Sounds like vaginismus la, can train one. Need to buy a special set of tools and regularly 'service' the vagina from smaller tools and then increasing the size of the tools until penis can fit in without much pain. It depends whether his wife wants to improve their sex life or not. If there's a will, there's a way.
yes i have read about that too
Old 29-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunnyevanshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share what kind of techniques to use? xd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1