The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is there Private Investigators that Operate on hourly basis

Hi All,

Any one knows any Private Investigator can intro, able to operate at an Hourly bases will be good, need one affordable and reliable.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
wskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is there Private Investigators that Operate on hourly basis

Bro.. One of my ns buddy is in this line. From his experience he said that only people do it on a case by case. No per hour rate.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Hi All,

Any one knows any Private Investigator can intro, able to operate at an Hourly bases will be good, need one affordable and reliable.
You will be bankrupted in no time if you go by hourly rates.
If you need the services of a PI...... better to hire them on a package deal.

I have a PI licence..... although I dun do PI work fulltime.
I take on cases from PI firms on subcontract basis and I charge them a lump sum for successful completion of the assignments.
I do not get involve with how they bill the clients.

Due to the nature of the assignments.... the time to complete each assignment is unpredicable. Somes cases can be wrap up with few hours work while other cases may need months of surveillance and footwork before can be successfully concluded. Imagine the costs incurred if you are paying by the hour for the months of work.

After being in the industry for so many years..... I have never seen any PI charging by the hour. The exception is if the work is for security / bodyguard services..... then hourly rates is possible but the norm is to charge by blocks of 4 / 6 / 8 hours.

Just curious to know..... why do you need a PI?
Old 27-11-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You will be bankrupted in no time if you go by hourly rates.
If you need the services of a PI...... better to hire them on a package deal.

I have a PI licence..... although I dun do PI work fulltime.
I take on cases from PI firms on subcontract basis and I charge them a lump sum for successful completion of the assignments.
I do not get involve with how they bill the clients.

Due to the nature of the assignments.... the time to complete each assignment is unpredicable. Somes cases can be wrap up with few hours work while other cases may need months of surveillance and footwork before can be successfully concluded. Imagine the costs incurred if you are paying by the hour for the months of work.

After being in the industry for so many years..... I have never seen any PI charging by the hour. The exception is if the work is for security / bodyguard services..... then hourly rates is possible but the norm is to charge by blocks of 4 / 6 / 8 hours.

Just curious to know..... why do you need a PI?
Hi Bro,

Actually i'm finding one on hourly basis is because my case a little unique, I need the PI for between 10pm to 1am Max, story behind is long hard to summarize it in a few word.

Now i need someone who work at Grab for information do you know any connections there I don't mean driver but working in office. if have can PM me I want to keep it discreet.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

There are PI firms who are willing to go by customised rates or packages.
Importantly, TS need to find someone who's able to fulfill whichever specific criteria. Also, do use your sharp judgement when seeing them for first time and decide from there carefully - otherwise TS will waste a lot of VitM....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1