The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold
multi orgasmic

https://www.multiorgasmicmen.com/

Anyone tried this before?
Old 18-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: multi orgasmic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post

yup - been there done that
Old 18-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
How was it bro?

btw, big fan of your posts on MILF.

Can really relate to your experiences as I am also very attracted to mature women. Somehow the more the lady looks like a typical auntie at the market, the more I'm aroused to fuck her. haha
Old 18-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow, thank you for sharing Bro Alleniate.

Never knew this existed. I am super interested to try it out.

Have never really enjoyed all the ML anymore nowadays especially now that we have almost done everything. This direction on therapy seems interesting and beneficial especially now that age is catching up.

Any Bros care to give any insights? I will also make an appointment if possible and share my experience as well BUT will have to wait for next month when vitamin M recovers
Old 19-11-2020, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Reward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
How's the experience? Is it rewarding?
Old 30-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

no one tried?
Old 30-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

tried before. to put it in words, she is teaching you a breathing technique which she calls "channeling the energy".

i know it sound fishy, i thought so too and am like

she will explain that orgasm and ejaculation are 2 different thing, most of the time it happen together, but they actually exist independently. so throughout, its really like a mixture of teasing / juagen included. she will constantly remind you to do the breathing throughout, and you will feel hot/perspiring and a very tingling/numbing body through out if you do it right. she claim this is the orgasm. so depending on how fast you achieve this, she will repeatedly try to bring you to the point of orgasm till the end of session.

towards the end she fingered me and bring me to ejaculation, but not sure if this is applicable to all or just normal hj for release.

end of session she will say, you can keep coming and "train" until you can do it subconsciously. god knows how long before you are "trained" and each session is expensive AF, so after my first session, even though it was mind blowing, didnt went back anymore.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
tried before. to put it in words, she is teaching you a breathing technique which she calls "channeling the energy".

she will explain that orgasm and ejaculation are 2 different thing, most of the time it happen together, but they actually exist independently. so throughout, its really like a mixture of teasing / juagen included. she will constantly remind you to do the breathing throughout, and you will feel hot/perspiring and a very tingling/numbing body through out if you do it right. she claim this is the orgasm. so depending on how fast you achieve this, she will repeatedly try to bring you to the point of orgasm till the end of session.

towards the end she fingered me and bring me to ejaculation, but not sure if this is applicable to all or just normal hj for release.

end of session she will say, you can keep coming and "train" until you can do it subconsciously. god knows how long before you are "trained" and each session is expensive AF, so after my first session, even though it was mind blowing, didnt went back anymore.
Thanks, for sharing your experience
Old 01-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

wow. What does she allows you to do to her during the session?
Old 02-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow. What does she allows you to do to her during the session?
mostly just lying down while she work on you. she would encourage you to fondle her boob if she feel you are not able to maintain erection and need more stimulus. but i think it really depend on personal taste? shes abit fat, where her tummy protrude more than her tits, which probably explain why i couldnt really stay hard for long unless she keep touching my dick non stop. and if possible i also dont really want to touch her haha. but i guess its fine if you are ok with it.

i think all in all, despite the steep price, its worth it to go try at least once. to experience the full body numbing feel. really out of the world.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
mostly just lying down while she work on you. she would encourage you to fondle her boob if she feel you are not able to maintain erection and need more stimulus. but i think it really depend on personal taste? shes abit fat, where her tummy protrude more than her tits, which probably explain why i couldnt really stay hard for long unless she keep touching my dick non stop. and if possible i also dont really want to touch her haha. but i guess its fine if you are ok with it.

i think all in all, despite the steep price, its worth it to go try at least once. to experience the full body numbing feel. really out of the world.
thank u for sharing
Old 04-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I remembered coming across such a book "the multi orgasmic man" about 27 years ago while I was in NS.

What she mentioned on her website is exactly what's written in the book.
- the separation of orgasm and ejaculation
- breathing techniques

I guess you can market anything by repackaging/simplifying and telling a good story.

A quick search on Amazon found this.
https://www.amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmi...7019885&sr=8-1
Old 04-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I remembered coming across such a book "the multi orgasmic man" about 27 years ago while I was in NS.

What she mentioned on her website is exactly what's written in the book.
- the separation of orgasm and ejaculation
- breathing techniques

I guess you can market anything by repackaging/simplifying and telling a good story.

A quick search on Amazon found this.
https://www.amazon.com/Multi-Orgasmi...7019885&sr=8-1
i guess so. but probably easier to be done if you have the assistance of somebody who will help you achieve that state. i tried doing it on my own after that (as per her instruction), but its really easy to get distracted. i guess i dont have the will and determination to see things through. haha
Old 04-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Totally agree.
Always better to have someone demonstrate and give instructions.

I am not sure if the tingling sensation is equal to orgasm?
My first thought is that multiple orgasm means multiple strong contractions but without the ejaculation and you could remain hard and continue indefinitely?
Wondering if anyone had achieved this?
Old 22-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
machieight8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

I took a session after seeing this thread , I totally agree with you bro.

To me this session is not for someone looking for *sex* with some sexy chick. it was definitely worth more than massages or it cannot be compared. tingling feel on body was amazing, never thought some breathing can take you to that state.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1