The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Azurri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tales of a adventure with a KTV girl ( Thai Chinese) with Pics and more

Nice story and hope continue.
Old 29-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold

Fellow bros, Thank you for your patience.

Part 3 continues..

Before I go on further to share the more juicy parts, which will arrive in my next installment of this story, I will like to share more about this girl.
She did not come from a rich family. Her parents in Thailand were farmers. Her husband, according to her.. Was an uneducated loser who lost his job after caught drink-driving and ended up in jail. I could see that it was true.. Seeing that they only managed to move into their own hdb when their daughter was 7 years old and she told me she had to suffer staying with her crazy in-laws for years.
She sometimes behaved like a GND, albeit one with a husband and a 9 year old daughter. She looked for discounts when buying beer at supermarkets, she looked for good labang when looking around for a spa and always speak so demurely.
However, there was another side of her which was darker, something you see in KTV girls who are looking for money, and not love. Girls that found their purposes in the luxuries found in nightlife, and could never leave. She used only branded bags, she had loads of them, from Chanel to Coach to Gucci to LV. She often say those were gifts from other men. She had lots of jewellery as well, which I guessed were gifts too. She always made it a point to tell me that she used to only dine at places at MBS or 1-Altitude. She always talked about the rich lifestyles in Singapore, telling me she had seen so much more than me, with private jets and clubs VIP memberships often mentioned. She also cannot hide her contempt of things she find low-class, such as open air dining, hdb flats ( though she stay in one..), Seiko watches ( she did not know that the Seiko I am wearing is a Grand Seiko purchased at $7k + but this is more due to her ignorance) and Thai girls. Yes, she is from Thailand, she has very close Thai friends here but she refused to let people treat her as one and she did not even uses her Thai name for her social media accounts. In other words, she want to be associated with stuff she find high class and rich.
She also admitted that she had an ang mo boyfriend before she knew me, who would give her $4000 of pocket every month and bring her shopping every week. She adored the ang mo lifestyle and the places they drink and dine at. I didn't know how they broke up, my guess is she was dumped. Well, you simply ignore the darker side of her when you are crazy with her.

Circuit Breaker could had killed off most relationship, especially ours. Because we only knew each other for less than 2 months before it happened. However, it brought us even closer.

She once said to me "老板,这几个月我靠你了" referring to her loss of income since all nightspots were shut down and she cannot even meet her customers for drinks outside. Let's just say we spent almost everyday together, with me getting more attracted to her by the day.
We spend nights sitting driving around in the car, eating packed food in the car and talking about anything under the moon. We started short kissing, she would often initiate these once she got a bit tipsy on alcohol. And finally one night, parked in MSCP beside her place, I reached for her boobs.. And they did not disappoint.. They were man-made.. But they were definitely well made and big enough. Felt so good. =) But it always ended after maybe 10secs of kissing and petting and nothing more. She knew how to keep a distance.
Up to that point, I was totally pulled in. So strong was my desire to have her I could almost promise her anything. However, she did not ask for anything. Not once did she asked for any money even though we met each other everyday for weeks. This sort of actions made myself wonder.. I so special meh? Am I the lucky one? Well, maybe the answer is, she hasn't asked for anything... YET.

One night, when we both reached our own homes, we continued to chat with each other as usual before sleep. Then this happened :
Her: "我想干你"
I blinked. Ho sei liao.. Did I see wrong?
Me: "?? 不要讲醉话"
Her: "干死你"
Me: "这是你讲的。不要怕了跑掉"
Her: "你找得到地方,我就干你"
Me: "好。明天中午来接你"

We are in the middle of a lockdown. We cannot check into a hotel. Neither can we check into each other homes. But I am not giving up this opportunity. I have 12 hours in my mission to find a place.

To be continued..

Old 30-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7218 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute

First time in here to support.
Old 30-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Go ahead TS. 你们干吧!
Old 30-11-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

nice buildup.. good read while resting eyes from board report

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow nice story... waiting for more
Old 03-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Part 4 continues

Lets just say that I used the 12 hours to finally get a place. A room. And a bed.

On the morning, I texted her
"12点接你 😁"
Her: "去哪里?"
Me:"不要假假忘记"

She tried to keep it coy and made it seemed like she was just joking when drunk. However, I was not about to give up. After so much time and effort invested during these months. She finally agreed to follow me to the room.

When we ended up in the room, we had some food and beer. Till that moment, I wasn't sure if she was willing to give herself to me. But since she agreed to follow me to the room and she was dressed this way.. See photo below.. She can't really be this innocent right.

Then out of a sudden, she went in to shower and came out dressed only in the hotel bath robe. I knew it's ho sei liao. Finally time to score. She sat on my laps and tell me about her boobs job and how they actually left a scar below her nipple on both sides. She seemed worried that I may mind the scars. She slowly opened her robe, with one hand trying to cover both boobs. I of course said I didn't mind, and pulled her hands away.

They were a big C. Licked her nipples gently and kept massaging her boobs. By the time I reached down below, she was already moist. I wanted to go down on her but she refused. For a lady that was always so confident of herself, she suddenly appeared shy of her own body and insisted all lights are turned off. Seeing and feeling her body naked for the first time, I can tell that she is definitely not the slim type and her bottom half is more towards the slightly meatier type. Just slightly meaty, but her body is firm due to her years of jogging daily.

For a mother and someone who just had an angmo bf, she still felt quite tight below and I whacked her long and good with her solid moaning. I went missionary all the way as I want to see her pretty face throughout. First shot ended and we laid beside each other.

We showered again one hour later. This time, when she came out of the showers, she went down on her knees and started blowing me, with me still seated on the edge of the bed.

Seeing someone you lusted for so long, with your dick in her mouth in front of you. The feeling is almost perfect.. Before long, I was hard again.
Her: "你还要干我吗?你还行吗?"
Of course, without delay, I whacked her again in mulitple positions before ending in total satisfaction again.

To be continued:

Before

Middle

After
Old 03-12-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Tales of a adventure with a KTV girl ( Thai Chinese) with Pics and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
After
Excellent job, Bro snake-eater!

Can't wait for more updates and pics!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 04-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalments.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

niceeeee so bonk her the first time liao... i guess the KC is slowly working subconsicously
Old 04-12-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
buigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camp camp camp!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very nice story!! Please continue bro...
Old 05-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
jlinvan604 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Excellent job, Bro snake-eater!

Can't wait for more updates and pics!
is there suppose to be pictures?
I don't see any.. cept the word after
Old 05-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share Ts, more please
Old 06-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

if you want to date a more fantastic girl, you can look for baby in sugarbek, they are adorable too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1