The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Bonking syt young mother

I've kept in contact with 1 of my ML. She's From China, young mother and provides full service in one of the MPs. The sex is so good, soooo good that I want to share the experience here.

She about 1.65m tall and still looks girl next door. She has fair white skin and long shoulder length hair. The hair on her arms are a little thick, a sign of overflowing hormones.

I've been KCed by her, and I would think she got KCed by me too. I guess I'm the lucky one this time..
She's a Very naughty girl who like to play with my feelings, tho I get to bonk her about twice a week.

Yesterday, as usual, after our frequent quarreling and makeup, it's time to get my reward again. She brought me to her rented room. We walked through a hallway where the other MLs rest at night. The doors were brown and the place looks run down. Her room was the one at the end of the corridor.

There's a queen sized bed in her room, a portable wardrobe where she hangs her clothes. A table with some fruits and there's where she charges her hand phone.

She is wearing her green pajamas, a green spaghetti top, made of silky material and a bottom was safety short pants. Over it she wore a black kimono and the shoulder would keep falling off.

It's sort of a makeup sex but I felt that she didn't much felt like having it. I know her. Just 'attack' her and she will be in the mood...
Old 03-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bonking syt young mother

After a quarrel, best to have some make up sex.

The best process fo normalise things even without saying sorry... lol
Old 03-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Don't bother to PM me / ask for contact, not sharing 1.
Keeping for my penis. Thanks =)
Old 03-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Don't worry, you already share her with enough guys without needing to share here.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Don't worry, you already share her with enough guys without needing to share here.
Haha yeah..
Old 04-12-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Camp for updates...
Old 04-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
I've kept in contact with 1 of my ML. She's From China, young mother and provides full service in one of the MPs. The sex is so good, soooo good that I want to share the experience here.

She about 1.65m tall and still looks girl next door. She has fair white skin and long shoulder length hair. The hair on her arms are a little thick, a sign of overflowing hormones.

I've been KCed by her, and I would think she got KCed by me too. I guess I'm the lucky one this time..
She's a Very naughty girl who like to play with my feelings, tho I get to bonk her about twice a week.

Yesterday, as usual, after our frequent quarreling and makeup, it's time to get my reward again. She brought me to her rented room. We walked through a hallway where the other MLs rest at night. The doors were brown and the place looks run down. Her room was the one at the end of the corridor.

There's a queen sized bed in her room, a portable wardrobe where she hangs her clothes. A table with some fruits and there's where she charges her hand phone.

She is wearing her green pajamas, a green spaghetti top, made of silky material and a bottom was safety short pants. Over it she wore a black kimono and the shoulder would keep falling off.

It's sort of a makeup sex but I felt that she didn't much felt like having it. I know her. Just 'attack' her and she will be in the mood...
Support you bro,
I need to thank you for sharing your other stuff without any obligation.
Anyway, camping for more juicy bed time story.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

I went into the room and sat on the bed to wait for her. Women takes very long to prepare to go to bed. After put face mask, still must put all the Sperm-like liquid on the face, then tap tap tap the face. She also did those for about 10min.

We didn't speak because I still feel a little angry about earlier. I just want to gather all the anger and ejaculate into her. (Taoist say it works this way. The anger will be transferred to the receiver)

I attacked by stripping her fully. Its the first time I do it. She would usually leave her top to cover her tummy to feel secure. Even without clothes, she would cover the the breasts with her arms, looking shy. That scene, really sexy, like I'm intruding her.

I start pecking her neck, to the shoulders and licking the nips. The most sensitive part is her clit. Within 10 seconds, the whole vagina turns lubricated with thick slime. Today I played with her clit a little longer, and had a new discovery! She started to hug me tight, moaning: 受不了了!

Vagina reaction: 10/10
Fingering a GND feel: 10/10

Yes, she's a starfish. She doesn't do much on the bed, except touching the penis (yea she's quite new here).

It's all about that pussy.
One of the best pussy out there. Tight and all the wetness feels sooo gooood and warm on my penis. I slide it in and out real slowly as I looked her in the eyes. She would touch me gently, holding my upper arms as she enjoys the pleasure from the slow motion. She would touch my face, mess my hair.. Its soooo soooo sensual.

I continued to enjoy this sex, controlling my cum for about 30mins. When I see that she also start to get abit bored, I will increased the pace. Its the end of the month and I get to finish it inside her.

Fj: 10/10 (0 contribution from her, and only 1 position. Why do I rate 10/10? I don't know, the touching and pussy adds up) 1 of my happiest fuck ever..
Old 04-12-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Good writing! Made me missed cheonging in China Liao!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-12-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Any pussy and neh neh picture to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jvcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for good share TS, support!
Old 04-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story! From what I read.. seems like no rubber involved. Am I right?

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 04-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
sopmaytwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Nice story! From what I read.. seems like no rubber involved. Am I right?
No mention of rubber lol
Old 04-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

If rubber I say bye to her already lol
Old 04-12-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congrats bro, wonder if theres other nice catch along that hallway available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1