The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 04-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CHINPIRA is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Beijing Recommendations

Sorry nah!!!

I really hope that there are some bros out there who is kind enough to pass on some info or maybe be more kind and jio me when go chionging. I am in Beijing on business for at least one month...When you go to Thailand, I will return the favour BIG TIME. Trust me, I have VERY good and unknown contacts for all sorts in BKK...PM me ok?
Old 05-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: adventures so far.. cont...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinowacko View Post
Outcall bonk etc...

Taipan Winterless: went there once. tried 395 very sweet but could not massage if her life depended on it and refused to do anything else. was not satisfied so called another got 795 and was more friendly. refused to jerk me off at first so i tried last resort was to wank in front of her. midway she gave up and jerked me. grabbed her tits under her blue uniform but somehow she wasnt really turned on. maybe no chemistry funniest thing was she ordered food for me and the waitress came in while there was a small towel covering my boxers only which i am sure had some cum stains on it.made me feel really embarrassed.

that's all from me. will try to update if i try anything else.
take care and cheers
Hi bro, can you confirm the number again at Taipan Winterless. I have tried 395 before as you read from earlier posts but never came across a 795 before. Last night I was there and confirmed that there was no 795 at Taipan winterless branch.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd13 View Post
Hello Bro.. I was in Beijing sometime back, did not post any thin then but decide to post something now. Was feeling lonely, so went online to look for massage services, came upon a http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn, and called, a sweet voice answered, and I specified that i wanted girl 8. , any one going to Beijing can try her at the following number, this is her own number, 13521195755, her name is 晶晶。

Enjoy :-)
I was told that this 晶晶 no longer working for PianliangBaoBei anymore. Met Lili yesterday and she told me to inform bros here. I be leaving beijing this weekend, any bros here can sms me at 13146058103.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
i visited PiaoLiang Mei Mei, all her photos are all edited.
I've not been back to Beijing for almost 18 months now and can't check out PiowLiang MM in person

But looking at the photos on the website, I'm quite smitten by Girl #1. Although there has been many warnings that Photoshop has been used to edit the pix, I can't imagine how much they can change an ugly duckling in the pix if the raw materials is not there in the 1st place.

Of course, these could have been some other girls' pix altogether. Just curious & sure hope I can return to BJS very soon
Old 06-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post

Oh, I didn't know that LiLi provide services too

She looks more like the boss around there and had to man the phones & great PR skills can tcss a lot. Bro lanchio, your chance man!

She sounded defensive when I spoke about negative comments abt her gals on the forum, but overall the feeling I get is that they are just trying to make ends meet.

Of the 3 times I was there, there were no other walk-in customers like me (a few hours each visit) except that we saw a guy who walk off shortly on the 3rd visit. That's why I say it's nice becoz you've a few gals with you on the sofa to tcss away & watch DVDs. IMHO, beats paying for those KTV sessions if you're out to get company and kill some time.

BTW, the gals are all young early 20s and what I like is that no males/OKTs around, so it gives me a sense of "safety" and ease. The massage is decent too, even if u don't opt for extra.
How to you rate the place? Is it clean, hygenic and comfortable? I am considering a call out but then will not get to choose. So maybe its better to drop in and do a "ala fish bowl" selection. Btw, can you drop some hints the whereabouts of their location as I can't read the chinese on their website. I am staying around the CBD area around Guomao.

Thanks.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've been working in china since 2003 and beijing since 2005, heh but never been to any of the KTVs or bath house here in BJ, find most places too expensive? I usually (in the past from 2005 - 2006) prowl chat rooms like 263, 163 etc for working girls. Usually just go over to their place, anywhere from 200-300 for full service..of course quality varied greatly...but dun like can just leave lor.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

Hey bro what chat rooms you mean ???

Share a bit can or not??? I just arrived in China and will be here on busines...Don't know shit....Used to be active few years back but now slow down...thinking of coming out of retirement....need contacts...or can some nice bros here organise an outing please??? Everyday sibei sian...

Thanks
Old 06-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Bros,

You mean to say all the bros here in Beijing, and nobody kind enough to show me some FUN? Or you guys think I too OLD to chiong already? If so, then just send me a young MM and then ask her if I'm OLD already or not....
Old 07-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sinowacko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanL View Post
Hi bro, can you confirm the number again at Taipan Winterless. I have tried 395 before as you read from earlier posts but never came across a 795 before. Last night I was there and confirmed that there was no 795 at Taipan winterless branch.
sorry. typo
it is 789. sorry again if i wasted your one trip there
cheers
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry. typo
it is 789. sorry again if i wasted your one trip there
cheers
No problemo.. I always take 783 when I am there. Looks quite ok but never dare ask for anything else.. maybe you can try and let us know.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHINPIRA View Post
Hey bro what chat rooms you mean ???

Share a bit can or not??? I just arrived in China and will be here on busines...Don't know shit....Used to be active few years back but now slow down...thinking of coming out of retirement....need contacts...or can some nice bros here organise an outing please??? Everyday sibei sian...

Thanks

Bro,
What are you looking for? call girl? ktv? can you elaborate? PM me for some contacts

Last edited by myko; 07-11-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Wink Re: adventures so far.. cont...

Quote:
Outcall bonk etc...

...was not satisfied so called another got 795 (789) and was more friendly. refused to jerk me off at first so i tried last resort was to wank in front of her. midway she gave up and jerked me. grabbed her tits under her blue uniform but somehow she wasnt really turned on. maybe no chemistry

take care and cheers
Bro, did you tip her after that? I am going to try my luck with her this weekend. After too much of paid sex from the pro WLs.. it will be a change getting even a HJ from an amateur. I will post my results here in due time.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Bro,

I'm in Beijing but in the Shang Di area, so any bros around here to share some contacts or show me around?

Appreciate it...
Old 08-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me in beijing in the 双井,东四areas most of the time.
but hardly got chance to cheong now, cos got OC here oso.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=zhangting;1383511]Hi

While in Beijing, I visited this bathouse. Overall, pretty good.

Address:

Xuan Wu Qi
Bai Zhi fang Dong jie ban bu qiao jie number 14
Tel: 13811476295

After picking a girl from 4 shown, overall all experience was nice. Big nice bed with clean sheets. Total 625 yuan.

Also, repeat customer get discount of 48 yuan or more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1