The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 04-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

The girls are definitely nice but so are the prices. Maybe some will say 一分钱一分货,personally I think its a bit over-rated. Of cos it would have been nice if these MMs can click with me and also do their share of servicing...but to spend that type of money to "discover" is unnecessary. For those who are interested to up KJs, this place the mama-san can "convince" the KJ. My fren got one for 3k and he was very happy. To each their own...haha
Old 04-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing4U View Post
The girls are definitely nice but so are the prices. Maybe some will say 一分钱一分货,personally I think its a bit over-rated. Of cos it would have been nice if these MMs can click with me and also do their share of servicing...but to spend that type of money to "discover" is unnecessary. For those who are interested to up KJs, this place the mama-san can "convince" the KJ. My fren got one for 3k and he was very happy. To each their own...haha
Are you refering to Lily's girls? or those girls from the KTV?

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 05-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro PTR, I was referring to the KTV girls lah...Lily's girls I only tried once and I would rate not bad....looks arent on the scale of the KTV girls but the one I had was into it and in my mind worth the price paid for.

Down to BJ later part of this week. Are you there or still in TJ?
Old 05-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishing4U View Post
yo bro PTR, I was referring to the KTV girls lah...Lily's girls I only tried once and I would rate not bad....looks arent on the scale of the KTV girls but the one I had was into it and in my mind worth the price paid for.

Down to BJ later part of this week. Are you there or still in TJ?
Bro,
It has been a long long time since we last met, together with Faidenk and Aventis_77. Kind of miss the old pals. I am back in Singapore already and might be in Beijing at the end of the month after my trips to the North Eastern China.

I also think that it is not worth the money to get those KTV girls. Many a times, the promised overnight deal will end up in the girl begging you to allow them to leave early and yet to pay them the full rates. They always claim that the Mummy will take the cut based on the over-night rate. If one is too kind hearted, like many Singaporeans do, we will fall into their trap. I always tell them that I will pay them the ST rate, and will call their Mummy to inform her about it.

I did not change my Singapore HP number, you can still reach me at that number.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 05-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
leekit12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering whether there are any joint that supply MILF in BJS?
Old 05-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello Bro,

Lily just msn me to help her put a virgin on Sammyboy.

She says girl 19 yrs old from village in need of money. Long hair, slim and fair.

Any bro interested in helping the girl, pls call Lily at her usual number XXXXXXX100.

Cheers.....
Old 05-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
boredphuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, will be gg down to beijing this thurs nite 081009, staying in the haidian district. first time down there btw. any kind souls got any good reccomendations for ladies? i'm kinda noob, so bros please also kindly fill me on how it works and the rates etc?

thanks a million.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Bro,
I also think that it is not worth the money to get those KTV girls. Many a times, the promised overnight deal will end up in the girl begging you to allow them to leave early and yet to pay them the full rates. They always claim that the Mummy will take the cut based on the over-night rate. If one is too kind hearted, like many Singaporeans do, we will fall into their trap. I always tell them that I will pay them the ST rate, and will call their Mummy to inform her about it.
Well said Bro PTR... we singaporean are just too soft hearted and always being a carrot head for the chinese gal... as matter of fact, most of my chinese meimeis love singaporean... hahaha
Old 07-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Well said Bro PTR... we singaporean are just too soft hearted and always being a carrot head for the chinese gal... as matter of fact, most of my chinese meimeis love singaporean... hahaha
Bro Pink_Flyod,

Yes, many Singaporeans are too kind hearted, although we are not stupid. The results of promoting a gracious society, hahaha....., and tuned to become a potential Carrot Head.

Another trick is that the girl, before following you back will tell you that she must first have the tips of the night in KTV as she needs to show the money to the mummy before she could go out; and yet it had been agreed that the ST price would include the tips. After the session in the hotel, she would insist on the full ST price. I had encountered this situation once in Shanghai. I told her that I would inform the manager of the KTV and consult him. She then said never mind. I asked her literally to get out of my room, and shut the door.

We can be kind, but we should not be taken for a ride.

My 2 cent worth and going into retirement soon from the scene.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
bro, dun need to pcc la. avoid city centre and go north, 4th ring or 5th ring. there are many cat 200 & 300 ktvs at 4th ring north - 北方鑫柜,金钻,诃湖,百乐门,etc.
Hi Mark Kor,...... confirm leow heading uo 20-24 Oct.... for company workshop. will put putting up at Opposite house. any war game during this period? ha ha....
Old 08-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
Hi Mark Kor,...... confirm leow heading uo 20-24 Oct.... for company workshop. will put putting up at Opposite house. any war game during this period? ha ha....
we sure will have parties then. but, for now we are having fun tonite, 20th is still quite some time to go.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
we sure will have parties then. but, for now we are having fun tonite, 20th is still quite some time to go.
Bro Mark,

Haha.. Missed your party during my last trip with much regrets.
I shall be in Beijing at the end of October 2009, and this time I really hope to join you.

See you then.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Guys,

A very big news!

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after calling, RMB 1000, overnight. I enjoyed very much and give her another 200 tips.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices because there're some sisters of Maria.

maria’s blogJust another Blog.com weblog

Maria.TEL:13911246512
Old 08-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
playboy2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Can anyone PM me Lisa's contact, thanks.

Last edited by playboy2000; 01-04-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacetan View Post
Guys,

A very big news!

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy2000 View Post
Lisa's shop comes four new girls. Two of them are part-time college students.....
So many OKTs with fake FR ....Beware bros....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1