The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big trouble in little india

Yiling : I’m a drug dealer remember…. I have some cards to play….

It appears that Yiling has been using the resources and money to build up her personal detail of enforcers. People who are loyal to her but seemingly given low positions in the organisation so they will not attract attention.

She knew she could not depend on the people Owen is assigning to her for the business. Doing the things she do, she needed some assurance.

So right from day one, she started building up her own team of people that are loyal only to her. Ex-convicts, former drug addicts, it doesn’t matter, as long as they knew where their loyalty lies.

Yiling : Only my core team remained now….. and everyone was recruited by me personally…. With no relationship to Owen….

Jeff : so now what ? you continue being a drug lord ?

Yiling : I have to…. It’s the only way to keep things under control….be the biggest player…. I spoke with Ron about this…. He is agreeable… he will be linking me up with a former contact he had at the drug agency…. I will be coordinating directly with him with regards to the company’s operation….

Everyone of us went quiet after that and I saw Yiling stole a peep over her shoulder before saying that she will be leaving the warehouse in a bit.

Yiling : I need to head back to my place and start cleaning up….i’ll find out about Lynn’s wake ….and see what is going on out there right now…. . I have a lot of questions… but I guess this is not the time…

Yiling gave me a hug and I realised at that point she did not realised the kind of relationship I have with Xuehua.

A hug that lingered a little too long.

Yiling : Take care Jeff…. Here… take this….

She passed me a phone and said she will update me once she gets any information.

Yiling left the room and I kept the phone.

I turned to Xuehua who was looking at her feet but said nothing.

If not for the solemn mood we were in, I was pretty sure Xuehua would be throwing a fit about me being so close to Yiling or the hug being a little too affectionate for comfort.

There was nothing much I could do in my state and I wheeled myself back to my room as Xuehua said she needed to be alone for a while.

En route back to my room, I saw Dr Cheong walking out of another room, his white coat had blood stains on them. Shortly after, Ron came out of the same room.

Cheong : I stopped the bleeding.. but his foot is gone…..it has to go…. A close friend of mine is on his way… he’s good with this…. It’ll be a clean cut…..the only thing we need to worry about would be an infection setting in…..

Ron : I see…. Ok…

Cheong : He’s dehydrated…. Definitely malnourished….but other than that, he’s tougher that he looks that kid….

Ron : Thanks bro…. don’t know what I will do without you….

Ron gave Cheong a tap on his arm before they parted ways.

Someone in that room will be without a foot before the day is over.

Cheong gave me a thumbs up with a questioning look, checking to see if I was feeling ok and I nodded.

Jeff : Who’s in there ??

Cheong : A kid….passing information along to Ron….while working for Owen….but towards the end…. He was found out… his left toes were all smashed one by one….before that… the nails were pulled out….one every day…. They were about to start on the right leg when Ron’s men got to him in time….

I felt a lump in my throat as Cheong walked passed me to busy himself with other stuff.

I pushed my wheelchair to the front of the door.

I had a sinking feeling in my heart that I might know who that kid is.

Using whatever strength I could muster with my left foot, I pushed against the door while wheeling myself into the room.

2 nurses looked at me, so did the guy lying on the bed.

Our eyes met.

The left side of his face has been badly scarred and when he saw me, he cried.

He started to cry.

Billy looked like he had been through hell. He’s lost at least a good 5 kg by my estimate and his entire face had shrunk so much I could see his cheekbones protruding. The scar on his face is caused by burns, someone burnt him.

I wheeled myself towards Billy and we said nothing.

He just nodded at me.

Jeff : what happened…. ?

Billy : i….. I got careless….

That was all was said.

One of the nurse asked me to leave and told me that we could talk later.

I went back to my room and exhaustion set in once more. I blacked out and slept.

I woke up when my dressing were being changed.

Cheong was in the room as well.

Cheong : hungry ?? you need anything ?

I shook my head.
I have no appetite despite having nothing to eat for a while.

Cheong : Jane is waiting for you….i’ll bring you over after we’re done here….

Jeff : How is she ?

Cheong : You mean…. Physically ? ….. mentally ? …. Or what ?

I gave Cheong a questioning look and he sighed.

Cheong : Physically, she’s fine…. Going to have some scars for sure…. But nothing life threatening….

I waited for Cheong to go on but he didn’t, so I added the ‘but’ for him.

Jeff : but ? ….. you’re not done…

Cheong cut off the excess part of the bandage and pulled off his gloves.

Cheong : The baby is fine…

I could not believe what I was hearing.

My heart literally stopped beating for a few seconds.

Jeff : What ?

Cheong : Jane is pregnant…. Has been for a while now…

Jeff : what….

Cheong : What do you expect….? You guys are fucking like rabbits when you were here the past few months….

I could feel myself choking up. I can’t breathe.

Jeff : You … you meant…. You meant Xuehua….. went….. went out to little India…. Pregnant… ?

Cheong : She made me promise not to say until you all got Aiko and the evidence out…. That’s done…. I kept my promise… but….you guys have a lot of talking to do….

Jeff : How…. How far along is she… ?

Cheong : It’s still early….6 weeks ish give and take…. We just detected the foetal heartbeat a few days before…

Jeff : fuck….

Cheong : yeah… … it can be overwhelming…. I’m a father too….come… she’s waiting….

I was in shock the entire journey from my room to the small chapel at the lower basement of the warehouse.

When I was wheeled in, I saw Xuehua sitting along at a bench. The photos of Eddy, Leng, Freddy and Annie neatly lined up on a table.

I looked at the interior of the small and neat room.

Names etched in gold were lined up on the black marbled wall claddings.

Names that will not make it’s appearance in the history books of the country despite what they have done.

Cheong : I’ll leave you guys to talk….
The moment Cheong left, I felt a surge of anger.

Why didn’t she tell me she was pregnant ?

Jeff : Why did you keep it from me…

Xuehua : What could you have done even if I told you ?

There was no hiding the angst and spite in the question and reply from each of us.

Thankfully both of us knew how to practise restrain and nothing more was said after.

Xuehua and I just sat quietly in the chapel and we said nothing. Almost an hour passed before I held her hand.

She broke down and cried.

……………………………………………………………………………….

11th December 2013

Wednesday

For the past few days, major news channel kept repeating the incident on little india.
Even foreign media were reporting the chaos in the seemingly orderly Singapore.
Some questioned whether the current administration is losing it’s grip on it’s people.

Talk shows featuring academics and public talked about what happened, some commented that in such a fast paced society and the stress of city living might have contributed to the pent up frustration the foreign workers are feeling.

Some quarters are blaming the influence of alcohol and the easily availability of bootleg alcohol in shops.

Everyone was assigning blame.

The people needed someone to blame, or rather, something to blame.

After a week of media hoohaa, the finger has been pointed to the main culprit of the riot.

Alcohol fuelled rage.

Yes. We blamed alcohol for the riot and restrictions will be put in place not just in Little india, but throughout the country.

If not for the seriousness of the incident, I would have burst out laughing.

Only in Singapore can we get away with something this absurd.

I was up and walking for a day or so and I took the time to really explore the warehouse and it’s numerous basements.

It went down a total of 6 levels and I could only access 4 of them.

I did not even know the scale of the facility despite being cooped up there for months.

The facility had it’s own armoury and there were no guards.

All you need is a key.

And you won’t fucking believe who is holding onto the key. The fucking janitor. Mr Wee.

Mr Wee looked you’re your average 60 year old smiling retiree who is doing what he does to pass time. The staff for respective rooms and departments manages their own housekeeping. Mr Wee does the general areas including corridors and emptying the trash for the lift lobbies. He waters the plants too.

It makes sense to keep support staff to a minimal. It’s a secret facility after all.

Mr Wee seldom talks, he just smiles politely and nods at me. I guess not being a talker is also part of Ron’s criteria if you want to be on his team.

I would not even have known that room is the armory if I did not pass by it accidentally while looking for the lift back to my floor.

It was a small unmarked room with just ‘room 001’ on it’s label.

The janitor’s cleaning trolley was parked outside with the door fully opened.

I looked in and I saw Mr Wee brushing a layer of oil onto the weapons on the racks.

He gave me a wave and I returned one, after all he’s someone I see on a daily basis.

I paused for a few seconds and I could see an array of weapons and toys I that would come in handy. There are no additional locks or chairs for the pistols and rifles on the racks.

I could see the ammunition boxes stacked on a pallet on the corner of the room as well.

Mr Wee was sitting on a couple as he brushed the oiled brush down the barrel of a rifle as if it was the same as him sweeping up some dirt along the hallway.

I want to get out of the warehouse.

Everyday I’m in there meant another day that Owen could have gotten away.

I went to visit Billy who has regained his consciousness after his surgery.
He’s still weak but he could speak in short sentences.

Billy : Belinda’s dead….

Jeff : Owen ?

Billy shook his head.

Billy : me…

That answer left me dumbfounded for a while as I tried to come to terms with that it meant.

Billy helped to fill in the blanks, saving me the trouble of trying to guess what happened.

Billy : i… I was careless…. Belinda…. Heard me… reporting to Ron….

Jeff : and….?

Billy : she got careless too….i saw her message to Owen in her phone….

Jeff : You and her….are you guys….

Billy : It’s complicated…… she burnt my face with an iron…..

Billy went on to say that Owen’s men came for him.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

They never expected Billy to be a threat but he managed to wrestle a weapon off 1 of them before shooting twice in her stomach and killing one other guard.

Billy : I wished I had paid more attention to my unarmed combat instructor….but it’s never my area of interest…. I’m still the computer guy… haha…

I could hear the bitterness in his joke and I did not laugh.

I could see he’s seriously affected by what happened, and it would take some time before the reality sinks in.

There is one thing though I needed to ask Billy, I want to ask him where Owen is.

Jeff : do you know….where is he …?

From the look in his eyes, I could tell right away he does.

Billy : I might….have an idea….but I can’t be sure….

Jeff : where ??

Billy : an Industrial building in woodlands….near a wood or paper recycling factory… it’s right across Malaysia…. Where the channel is narrowest…..it would be easy to slip through the border….

Jeff : There’s no way he can make it across the border with the heightened security…. Not this week….

Billy : It will eventually die down…. You can keep the channelled locked up 99 times… he just need you to look away once… and that’s it… he’s gone….

Jeff : I’m not letting him get away….not like this…

Billy : What are you going to do ? … you can’t possibly go look for him alone ? … he’s got at least a couple of dozen men still working for him at least…..

Jeff : I don’t know…. i need to kill him…. I have to…

The door opened and a nurse came in to check on Billy.

I made my way out of the room and told him I’ll visit later.

Heading back out onto the surface, I casually strolled along the perimeter of the warehouse.

I could see Ron’s men and their vehicles parked at the entrance of the compound.

A couple of them were eyeing me.

Even the tattooed men that works for uncle Ben cast me a look that pretty much told me I better not try to leave the compound.

I carried on my walk, trying to adjust to the pain still plaguing my left arm.

My wounds are still a little swollen and red but my fingers are fine.

As long as I’m well enough to run and pull a trigger, I’m good to go.

I was about to go look for Xuehua when the phone Yiling gave me rang.

Jeff : Hello…

Yiling : It’s me….

She told me that she has dropped by to visit Lynn’s family, blending in with the other colleagues that were taken care off by Dr Lynn.

Yiling : It’s pretty chaotic…. Her husband is devastated ….. he looked like a ghost….practically half dead….. Lynn’s parents… they… they’re too affected to even greet visitors properly…it’s terrible….

The wake had just started that day and will last for 3 days for ex-colleagues and patients to pay their respects.

Jeff : Where is it held ?

YIling : It’ll be at Lynn’s parent’s place…. A private property…. Just a few street away from my place…..

Jeff : Can you get me there…. ?

Yiling : As long as you can get yourself out of that compound…. I will get you there ….. but Lynn’s husband will probably kill you…..

Jeff : I need to talk to him…

Yiling : In this day and age…. I think you can consider something call a phone…

Jeff : I….i don’t know…. I think I need to at least say goodbye to Lynn….

Yiling : you won’t make it in….. not with the amount of people there…..

Jeff : Then get me as close as you can… I’ll take it from there…..

YIling hesitated for a while before saying that she can have a car waiting for me outside the warehouse compound tomorrow night.

Yiling : The car will be there from 1-3 am, parked on the next street….. if you are not out….it’s gone….

Jeff : good enough…. Thank you…

Yiling : Wait…

Jeff : Yeah ?

Yiling : My first kill…. Back then… were you…..

Jeff : i’m just there to make sure things don’t go wrong…. You can never be sure when it comes to unstable character like Benson….

Yiling : I see….

Jeff : Thanks for the help Yiling…. I appreciate it…

Yiling : Just don’t tell Ron it’s me….

She hung up without saying goodbye and I kept my phone.

I went to look for Xuehua who was in her room just staring into thin air.

I went straight for a kiss on her forehead and asked her if she’s feeling better.

Xuehua : much better… how about you… ?

Jeff : me too….

I asked if she is ready to talk about the life growing in her stomach and she nodded.

I told her I am prepared to be responsible for the baby.
Jeff : I’ll marry you…. We’ll start a life together….

Xuehua : There is no room for us in this country anymore….. not after what we did….

Jeff : then we’ll go to another one… someplace where no one knows who we are…. We’ll start afresh….

Xuehua : easier said than done…

Jeff : If you don’t try… you never know…

She touched my face and looked into my eyes.

Xuehua : What’s on your mind… ?

Jeff : Nothing….

Xuehua : Don’t lie to me…..

I smiled and held her hand but said nothing.

Jeff : promise me you would no do anything that will put the baby in harm’s way….

Xuehua : Only if you promise me you won’t do anything stupid….. like trying to go to Lynn’s wake and talk to her husband….

I smiled.

Jeff : ok… I promise…

I went off in search of the only person I could think off that can help me get out of the compound after dark.

Uncle Ben.

He was huddled over a old computer with a cigarette in his mouth trying to figure out how that shit work when he saw me walking towards him.

Ben : What you want… ? I not free to play today….. we going e-invoice…. You know bo… now everything all electronic….collect money harder than delivering rice…

I looked around to make sure we are alone and I asked Ben if there’s a way out of the compound without going through the front door.

He looked up at me and held the almost finished cigarette in between his middle and index fingers.

Ben : Ron said you are not suppose to leave the compound….i’m not going to piss off my biggest tenant that pays me rent every month…..

Jeff : I’m not asking you to help me…. I just want to know if there’s another way….

Ben laughed and he finished the last puff of his cigarette and snubbed it onto the overflowing ash tray.

Ben : we’re surrounded by other warehouses on all 3 sides….you can try climbing into their compound but let me tell you something…. Ron owns all 3 of them… and I have no idea what the fuck are in those buildings…. Hahaha….. they all supply soy beans though…on the surface at least…

Jeff : But ?

Ben lit another cigarette before leaning back on his chair and putting his leg on his table.

Ben : Why ? why do you want to leave… ? it’s a shit storm out there right now…. I don’t remember seeing Ron so stressed out before….

Jeff : Just want to make something right….

Ben continued looking at me as he filled his small office with smoke.

He put his leg down and stood up, gesturing me to follow him.

Ben brought me to a tool shed tuck at the back of the warehouse fashioned out of a old shipping container.
It’s a makeshift workshop for simple carpentry works.

We entered and Ben used his legs to removed a large trunk covering a hidden trapdoor.

Jeff : Where does this lead to?

Ben : It’s just a small tunnel…. Structurally unsound though….. dug by some of my former workers when they were trying to smuggle rice out…. Those fuckers…. It’s less than 20m…. but it cuts diagonally into the clearing over there….

I looked out and saw a small patch of forested area covered with trash and sparsely spaced out trees.

Jeff ; thank you…

Ben : don’t….. I shall pretend we didn’t have this conversation…. Good luck…. Whatever the fuck you are planning to do…

8pm

I followed Mr Wee to the pantry. The pantry serving the staff working at the base also doubles up as the locker area. A row of lockers stood facing the cabinet where I always made my cup of coffee.

I entered the pantry and there were several staff chilling in the small lounge. I made myself a cup of coffee while keeping an eye on the locker Wee is using via the reflection on the oven.

Wee threw his fanny pack with the keys and attached tool belt into the locker before pulling out a change of clothes.

He chatted briefly with some staff before leaving the pantry.

Now all I need to do is wait.

I made another cup of tea and brought my drinks to Billy’s room.

He had a old laptop with him

Jeff : Where did you get that ?

Billy : told one of the nurses I work in IT…. She wanted me to help reformat her laptop and get some pirated programs installed….. hahah… I told her no problem… just leave it with me…

He turned the small 14 inch laptop over to me and showed me the site which he thinks Owen is at.

Billy : Here…. I don’t have much information for this but….. here….you got credit card or not…. We can buy the building plans online…

Jeff : Do I look like I have a credit card with me ??

Billy : then no plans…

I thought about it for a moment before giving Billy an email address to log into.

Jeff : J23112217eff@**mail.com.... Password #443frtYYt!

Billy : ok…. Done… here….

Jeff : Go to the webdrive… inside the folders… the pictures….of the credit cards… use this 1….

Billy : woah…. Where the fuck did you get these….

Jeff : Don’t ask… use this… and delete it…can only do it once….

5 minutes later, we downloaded the floor plans of the 5 story industrial building base on what the architect submitted to the authorities.

We will not know if illegal modifications were made after they took over but at least the main structural elements will remain.

The staircases, the lift cores, and major mechanical services, those you can’t change. It doesn’t make sense to.

Billy : ok… here….

We spent the next few minutes looking at the site plan and the access roads.
The safest approach would be to go into neighbouring plots and start making your way across from there. I can’t exactly go in guns blazing from the front door.

Billy : take this….. from this unit… you climb over here… then climb 1 more… you will be closest to the staircase at the back….barely a 5m run into the building…

Jeff : ok… makes sense…. I spent a while longer looking at the drawings, trying to commit as much as I could to my memory.

I pushed the laptop back to Billy and we shared a look in the quiet room.

Billy : good luck…

Jeff : See you when I see you….

I gave Billy’s face a tap before leaving his room. I told him to check the email i just gave him before i close the door. I'll be in touch if i can.

I went back to the pantry with the used cups. The moment I realised it was empty, I went straight for Wee’s locker.

It’s a simple metal locker with a dial lock. I could not be bothered to be discreet. I used the back of a fork and jammed it into the side of the cabinet, then I pried the flimsy cabinet open with brute force.

By the time Wee comes in the next morning, it would all be over or I will be dead.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster (A)

I’m about to raid the fucking armoury, who cares about a locker in the pantry.

This place is so laid back, if not for the men Ron posted at the entrance, this place would feel like a resort.

I grabbed Wee’s fanny pack and unzipped it. The large bunch of keys is lying right on top.

I took it and put it into my pocket and I quickly shut the locker.

9pm

I sat in my room and I practised my breathing.

I needed to calm myself down. There’s so much on my mind.

10pm

I took out a piece of paper and I wrote a letter to Xuehua. I gave her a list of emails and password that she can log into together with the locations of where I keep my stash around the island including the neighbouring countries.

The money I have stashed away will be enough for her and the child at least until he or she is independent.

There is nothing personal or touching in the letter. I can’t bring myself to write anything like that.

I kept the letter in my pocket and I made my way to Xuehua’s room.

She was up and doing some stretching when I entered.

I waited for her to be done before we embraced for a hug and kiss.

Xuehua : you feeling better ? ….

Jeff : A little… how about you ??

She nodded her head.

We cuddled in the bed and just look at each other.

We never did anything, just looked at each other.

There is so much I want to say to her but I can’t bring myself to.

This is going to be one of the most selfish thing I will ever do. Walking away from a woman that loves me who is carrying my child.

Many more will die if someone like Owen is left alone.

11.30pm

I pulled myself out of bed and Xuehua woke up.

Xuehua : where are you going ??

Jeff : I promised to check in on Billy ….. I’m going to head over… be back in a bit… you rest first…

Xuehua nodded and I gave her another kiss on her forehead.

I touched her hands which were resting on her stomach.

I spent a few moments looking at Xuehua before slipping the letter I wrote about my money and stash by the side of her pillow.

I left her room and made my way to the armoury.

The corridors are empty. Most of the staff working there keep normal office hours.

I went to the door marked ‘room 001’ and stared at the bunch of keys on the key ring.

Fuck. There’s got to be at least 50 keys.

They all looked about the same and they are labelled with colours, some had Chinese words written on it, a couple had glue marks, one even had a sticker of a smiley face.

I started trying everyone while keeping an eye out for anyone that might be coming down. The arrival of the lift would be noisy enough to alert me, so will the opening of the pressurised staircase door.

My only worry is some staff who happen to be working late in their office happens to open one of the many doors along the corridor only to catch me in the act.

It took almost 10 minutes and I went through 39 keys out of the 50 before getting the right one.

I heard the snap of the bolt and I let myself into the room.

I switched the lights on and got to work immediately.

You could never go wrong with a M16 rifle. I took the bolt carrier out and made sure the parts and pins are all in place before assembling it back together.

There are no spare magazines in the armoury, so I started removing those from other rifles.

I opened up the ammunition boxes and started grabbing the brown boxes of 5.56 rounds and putting them on the table.

I kept my eyes on the door and started loading the magazines.

After I’m done, I took 3 Sig P250 pistol from the rack and started to load the 9mm rounds.

I found 2 spare magazine for the pistols and I filled them as well.

I took 2 smoke grenades and noticed that they were 1 year past expiration date. Well, I’m not going to eat it, who cares if it’s expired.

There are heavier weapons, even a sniper rifle, but I’m not lugging a machine gun into the small tunnel Ben showed me.

I’ll consider myself lucky if I can get what I stole safely out of the compound.

By the time I switch off the lights of the armoury and made my way back up to my room, it was coming to 12.15am in the morning.

I took a few pain killers and I used a bedsheet to wrap up the weapons I took into a bundle.

I drank as much water as I could and continued to work on my breathing.

Each time I inhaled and breathed out, I cleared my mind of all other thoughts and distraction.

There is only one person I am focusing my thoughts on.

Owen.

12th December 2013
Thursday

1.10am

I made my way out my room and up to the surface level of the warehouse.

Most of the lights are off except fro a small trail leading to the front gate.

I kept out of the light and thread softly towards the tool shed.

After making sure the coast was clear, I entered the shed and opened the trap door.

I could smell the wet earth and there is a stench coming from the hole.

Using the light from Yiling’s phone, lowered myself into the tunnel.

It’s wider than I expected and after a few metres, there are tarps on the ground which made it easier for me to crawl.

Barely a minute later, I reached the end of the tunnel and a couple of sacks of what looked like mouldy rice sat at the foot of the exit serving as steps.
I pushed the cover of the tunnel away, made out of plastic sheets and old mattress, it gave way pretty easily. I emerged out onto a clearing and stepped onto a deformed plastic bottle.
I froze.

The manmade sound stood out in the quiet of the small clearing.

I went further into the treeline and walked parallel to the road while keeping my eyes open for Yiling’s vehicle.

The road is empty except for 1 car. It’s engine is running and there’s a man smoking in the driver seat.

I dialled the last number Yiling called me with.

Jeff: What’s the carplate number….

Yiling : 1132 , red corolla …

Jeff : ok…

Yiling : burn this phone…. My man will have another one for you….

Jeff : ok.

I hung up and went up to the vehicle.

The man looked at me without a word and put out his hand.

I gave him the phone and he hit a few button, satisfied with what he got, he removed the battery and took out the sim card.

He gave me another phone and started driving.

30 minutes later I arrived at a familiar location. It’s been a while since I saw that large mansion.

Yiling had beefed up it’s security and the gate that now stood at the door is a heavy duty sliding gate with it’s own crash barrier that can be activated if required.

I was driven up to the entrance of her house. The water feature has been removed. She had made some changes to the front yard as well.

Beside a few men smoking outside the property, I saw 3 larger female looking at me from the inside of the house.

Yiling walked out dressed in jeans and a while long sleeve shirt with the 1st 2 buttons undone. I could see a singlet underneath, but it doesn’t look liked she was wearing a bra.

Her hands are in her pocket as I got out of the car and she stood bare foot at the porch looking at me.

Yiling did not wait for me to reach her, about 3metres away, she turned and entered the house, I could see the silver grip of a pistol behind her back.

The female guards she has with her inside the house looked mean and professional. I have no doubts she got her money worth.

Everything within the property is in order, it gives out no other vibes except absolute control.

Exactly what I would imagine a local drug lord’s place would be like.

What I did not expect to see though were several photo frames of our pictures lining the walkway on level 2.

Yiling led me to a room and I could see she had some clothes prepared for me.

I got changed into clothes more suited for the task I’m about to embark on and Yiling had a body armour prepared for me.

It’s a little ill fitting but beggars can’t be choosers.

I swop out the bedsheets for a black duffle bag Yiling provided for the rifle.

Using masking tape, I reversed the 2nd magazine and taped it to the 1st on the side, that way, I can just switch it over when I’m done with the 1st.

The last 30 round magazine went into my back pocket.

I don’t have any holsters for the pistols.

I put one behind my back and stuffed the spare magazines into the pocket of my cargo pants.

I opened the wardrobe and looked for things I could use.

It’s all Yiling’s clothes.

I saw her drawer containing her workout clothes and I pulled out a cross back sports bra in black.

I removed the padding and threw it aside. Putting my leg through where the arms should be, I pulled it upwards my thigh, I held the excess ends of the elastic material and tied a knot, securing the sports bra to my right thigh.

I took the pistol and slid it into the bra cups, letting the ends of it jut out. I lifted my leg and tested out my movements. The tension created by the elastic material between the weapon and my leg is enough to hold it in place.

I started looking through her drawer for another black sports bra.

There was a knock on the door before Yiling walked in when I pulled out one in dark grey.
The only one that is not neon in colour.

Yiling : Can’t believe you are in the mood to play with my bra….

Jeff : I’m not playing with them… I’m wearing them…

Yiling : hahaha…

I repeated what I did for my left leg and slid the pistol into place.

Yiling : You going to walk out like this ??....

Jeff : Why not….

As I walked out of the room, I felt Yiling hold onto my arm.

I paused and look at her.

Yiling : Be careful…

Jeff : I will… give me the address to Lynn’s wake….

Yiling : I’ll drive you there…. It’s just a few streets away…. I can walk back after…. The car is yours….

When we got down to the ground floor, I realised all her staff were out of sight by then. No one stood between us and the car that I came here in.

The driver was gone as well but the engine of the vehicle is left running.

Within a minute, after getting into the vehicle, we were cruising down a small road leading to Lynn’s parent’s place.

2.20am

Yiling shut off the headlights before stopping the vehicle after letting it cruise another 50 meters or so. We got off the car and entered another smaller property.

Yiling : the owners migrated…. I rented this for short term…. It gives us a partial view of Lynn’s parent’s property….. it’s not much… but better than you walking through the front door….

We kept the lights of the property switched off and took the stairs to level 3.

The 1m wide window overlooked the lawn of Lynn’s former home.

I could see temporary shelters set up along the large property. The glaring white lights that illuminated the tents a stark contrast from the soothing warm light the owners of such proprieties usually deploy.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

We’re about 30m from the wake. The spot offered me a partial view of the main tent where a large portrait of Lynn smiling is displayed.

I could see a few men parked at the perimeter of the property.

Yiling : What now…. ?

Jeff : You have Lynn’s number right….

Yiling nodded as she searched her phone for it.

If there is one thing James would keep, it would be the line that belongs to Lynn.

The one connection that he could afford to keep with him.

A familiar number to call. To send a message to in the middle of the night.

It would be something I would do too if I were him. It doesn’t matter if she’s passed on.

I will keep paying to keep the line until the day I die.

That number belongs to my wife, no one else can have it. I can picture James calling his own phone using Lynn’s number, just to listen to it ring, to see her name appearing on his display screen.

I could even see him sending himself messages, or just forwarding old messages Lynn sent before.

I felt a painful stab in my heart as I relived how fucked up a person I am.

I fucked up.

Period.

I have no excuse left to use.

I fucked up because I was careless.

I dialled Lynn’s number and waited.

5 seconds later, it was answered.

James : yes…

I hesitated for a brief moment as I listened to James’ voice on the line. It’s the voice of a broken man.

Jeff : It’s me…

3 seconds later, I saw flood lights lit up the entire compound of the property.

Automatic weapons emerged from under the tables as James’ men fanned out from the main tent in tactical formation.

Jeff : I….i…I called to say…..to…

I froze on the line. I could not even bring myself to say what I wanted to say.

James said nothing, absolutely nothing and I could only hear him breathe on the other end of the phone.

I took a deep breathe and I told him Lynn made me promise to deliver a message.

Jeff : I…. I promised Lynn….. to….to pass along a message….

I looked away from the wake for a moment as I tried to keep my emotions in check.

Jeff ; She… wanted me to tell you …. That you are right… you are right all along……. It’s a girl…..

I could hear James’ breathing got heavier, like that of a patient with respiratory problem.

Jeff : she…wants to let you know…. That.. Lynette and her…. Will always be there with you……

James breathing got faster and louder to the point it sounded like someone suffering from a panic attack.

Then he started shouting into the phone.

James : FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!! You hear me !!! FUCK YOU!!!! … I will kill you !!! I will fucking kill you even if it’s the last thing I do…… I will kill your girl…. I will make you watch her die…. Then I’ll fucking kill you !!!!

I hit the end call button.

Yiling took the phone and immediately removed the battery and sim card from it.

Yiling ; We have to go… now….

I turned and looked at the partial potriat of Lynn smiling at the wake.

Jeff : I’m sorry Lynn…. I’m truly sorry…. I’ll get Owen…. I promise…

We exited the property and got in the car. I drove along for a couple of minutes before Yiling directed me to drop her off at a small junction.

Yiling : I’ll walk back from here….

Jeff : You sure you’ll be ok ?

Yiling : yes… don’t worry bout me….

I nodded and we shared a parting look.

Yiling : look Jeff…. You need a ticket out of this country….. just ask… I can arrange it…

I nodded.

I put the car in drive and made my way towards woodlands.

I stopped 1km away from the building Billy flagged to me and made the rest of the journey on foot.

I could see the building come into view as I got closer.

Climbing through neighbouring properties, I cursed each time I felt the pain of my old injury as I lifted myself over the low wall.

I slowed down when I entered the compound neighbouring the property Owen is supposedly at.

Removing the rifle from the bag, I slung it across my shoulder.

The entire area is quiet.

The only sound were the songs of the crickets and the occasional calls from toads from the nearby wetlands.

I saw the spot Billy and I identified on the drawings.

I was about to move when I thought I heard something. I quickly swung around and took aim with my rifle. Retreating to a column I lowered myself and waited to see if there are any other signs of movements.

Perhaps I was too jumpy.

Checking to make sure the coast is clear, I ran towards the wall separating the 2 industrial property and I cleared it in 1 go, landing squarely on my feet.

I ran towards the door that will lead to one of the exit staircase and paused.

My eyes swept the compound for any signs that I was discovered.

I exhaled slowly and my thumb flicked the safety switch of my rifle out from safe to semi.

I opened the door and went in, my rifle pointing upwards as I ascended each step.

I stopped at the 1st landing and listened.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

I went to the vision panel of the door opening to level 2 of the building and I peered out.

It was just a large empty warehouse with pallets of unused construction materials scattered about. I’ll clear it floor by floor just to be sure Owen is not here.

The moment I pulled the door back , I hear the shriek of the alarm.

The piercing ring shattered the silence of the building and I could hear men shouting and the hammering of boots down the staircase.

My thumb instinctively reached for the selector lever and gave it another push to the auto mode.

I pointed my weapon towards the direction of the boots coming down.

I exhaled and waited for a couple of seconds.

The shouts got louder. Someone was giving orders to secure the building.

I could hear foot steps all about from the floor above me.

Amidst the shouts and confusion, I heard a familiar voice.

Owen’s voice.

He’s just 1 floor above me.

A man appeared on the landing in front of me and I squeeze the trigger while running towards him.

I felt 3 hard recoils immediately on my shoulder as the rounds slammed into his body, sending him against the parapet wall. His friend, barely a second behind him fired at me but I managed to duck out of his line of fire.

He squeezed off 4 rounds before I popped my head back out and squeeze off another burst of fire, sending him against his friend’s body.

The door behind me burst open.

I send the butt of the rifle into the face of the man trying to grab me before kicking him back. Turning towards the sound of approaching footsteps from above, I lit up the entire stairwell as I emptied my magazine, sending the men scurrying back upwards.

I hit the release catch of the weapon and reversed the prepared magazine, slamming in another full cartridge. I shot the man I rifle butted in the face before running into the open area of level 2 towards the staircase on the other end of the building.

Before I could get there, the door burst open.

I took aim and squeeze the trigger, cutting down 2 men immediately while sending the rest back into the confined space of that staircase.

Fuck. I wasn’t expecting so many men.

I fired a few burst to keep them from breeching through the door.

If both sides come in at the same time, I’ll be flanked and dead in no time.

Turning back to the 1st staircase I came in from, I emptied the rest of the rounds at the door, making sure whoever is behind it stay away.

Releasing the catch of the magazine, I slammed in the last of my rifle ammunition.

I ran towards the 3rd staircase located at the further end of the building.

Pushing through the door, I came face to face with one of Owen’s man.

He managed to grab hold of my rifle muzzle, angling it well away from his body.
I squeezed off burst of rounds into the stairwell, the heat from the discharging bullet proved too much for him as he screamed and let go of the muzzle.

He’s a lot bigger than me. I did not manage to employ my rifle for the kill as he grabbed onto the body of the weapon before kicking be back into the empty building. I staggered backwards, landed on 1 knee as I pulled out the pistol from my right and sent a few rounds into his body before he could use my rifle against me.

I heard the whistle of a round speeding close to my head before seeing the wall shatter at several spots in front of me. I rolled to my left and fired my weapon while on the ground at the direction where the shots came from.

Quickly picking myself up, I reloaded and was about to head into the 3rd stairwell when I saw something eerie at the building across the one I was one.

Before I could react, several rounds from a high powered rifle slammed into the bodies of the men charging out from the 1st 2 staircase.

Many dived for cover as the rounds kept coming form the opposite building.

Barely 100m away perched on the 4th floor, I saw the eerie glow of Jane’s mask staring at me.

The muzzle flash never stopped as she kept the men pinned down on the corner of the level.

I picked myself up and started running up the steps 3 at a time, coming out to level 3. It was empty.

I ran up to level 4 and I could see a typical office furnished with system furniture, cubicles of various height and sizes took up the entire floor.

I pushed the door open, with my weapon raised. Someone came in from the left, I deflected his knife upwards and shot him from under my left armpit.

Kneeling down, I avoided his friend’s attempt at hitting me through the body of the man I just shot.

I pushed him away as I rolled right into a cubicle.

The footsteps approached and the moment I saw the foot of the man in pursue of me, I shot him in his feet, then his kneecap before turning my weapon up towards the bottom of his chin and squeezing the trigger.

I emptied the rest of my rounds at the end of the corridor, driving the men back into cover.

Reloading the last spare magazine into my weapon, I continued moving forward in the dark office in search of Owen.

Man : arGHHHHH!!!

I felt a round slam into my left side and I was thankful for the armour Yiling provided. I turned and fired back while falling to the ground. I missed the 1st 3 shots but landed the 4th into his stomach.

I grunted in pain as I shot him in his arm as I got up before removing his windpipe with another.

I saw the swing of a large knife at me from the right.

I managed to avoid it once while the other was deflected with the weapon I was holding.

I jabbed him in his throat, twisted the knife off him before kicking his body back from me and into a potted plant.

Pulling out the weapon on my left , I emptied 2 rounds into his body and he went limp immediately.

Another man dashed out from a office to my right and tried to disarm me. I held onto my weapon and elbowed him in his face but his grip is too tight.

I let go of the weapon and went for the last one behind my back.
Holding onto both his arms with my left armpit, I felt my old wound tore up as I squeezed the trigger with my right hand, putting one in his waist before finishing him in his head.

Every couple of steps I took, there was someone coming at me.

I got entangled with a large man, our combined weight toppled a panel of the cubicle as mangled keyboards and monitor screens fell all around us.

I head butted him in his nose before holding his left hand down, angling his weapon away from me. Swinging myself around, I kept my body away from hi firing weapon as he emptied his rounds into the cushion of a toppled chair.

I turned and shot him in his eye, completing the rounds in my weapon.

I took his, removed the magazine and checked the number of rounds left.

3 more plus 1 in the chamber.

I was panting really hard by then and I was barely 1/3 of the way across the office floor.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster (A)

I saw an outstretched hand with a pistol raised, I twisted it away from me and fired the weapon back at it’s owner, hitting him in his lungs.

Kicking his leg form under him, I shot him in his head as I pulled the pistol her was holding free.

I felt another round slam into my back and one grazing my left thigh as I fell to the ground. I turned back and was an injured man holding his left arm shooting wildly at me.

I sent 2 rounds his way into his chest and threw the empty weapon away.

I gritted my teeth and got up on my feet.

I checked the revolver. It’s too dark to make out how many rounds was spent as I looked at the cylinder. I pushed it back in and continued moving forward.

I caught a glimpse of Owen and I started shooting.

Jeff : aRGHHHHHHHH!!!

A man came at me, charging me to the floor.

I saw his gun come up and I barely managed to keep it from getting a straight line up at my head.

My ear drums felt as if it had been shattered as he fired his weapon right by my face and into the carpeted floor.

I wrestled him off me and while I did not manage to get his gun, I managed to drive my boot hard enough into his nose.

Grabbing his forehead, I sent him backwards onto the floor while punching him in his eye.

Picking up his weapon, I fired 1 round into his head and continued making my way towards the direction where I last saw Owen.

There was a series of loud cracking sound, as if someone had taken a hammer and started smashing the windows.

I saw the muzzle of a rifle come up and it started sweeping the office.

Chunks of ripped off furniture and computer parts flew as I crawled along the floor of the office. The sound of gunfire ensured a constant buzzing in my ears.

I crawled to the end of the cubicles and fired into the shin of the man holding the rifle.

His cries of pain was cut shot as I shot him again on his right lung before finishing him in his left eye.

I looked towards the windows and realised the panels had all been shattered.

It was then I noticed the ropes and spare carabiners near the ledge.

I ran towards the window and looked down only to see Owen getting into a boat by the wetlands with 2 high powered engine.

The narrow channel is now abuzz with activity.

The shit storm I started has attracted the attention of the nearby coast guards.

I could see 2 patrol boats approaching with it’s mega spot light trained on the industrial building I was at.

The boat Owen is on fired up it’s engine and sped through the channel towards Malaysian waters.

It got more than half way across before the coast guards realised what was happening.

Their spot light only managed to follow Own for less than 10 seconds before he disappeared into a maze of mangrove channels.

Jeff : fuck.. FUCK!!

I kicked the parapet wall as I cursed out loudly.

The door to the office crashed in and I quickly swivelled around pointing my weapon at a glowing mask that seemed all too familiar.

Xuehua ran towards me and before she embraced me, she slapped me.

I felt the sting on my cheek and I knew I deserved it.

Every bit of it.

Xuehua removed her mask and I could see her fuming mad at me.

She slapped me again as the boats of the coast guard cast anchor just beyond the shallow coastline.

Xuehua : do this again… I will kill you… you here me ? !!!

I nodded as Xuehua jumped and held onto me.

Jeff : how did you know where I am…. ?

Xuehua : I put a gun to Billy’s head…

I could hear sirens in the distance approaching the building.

Xuehua : We need to go…… now…..

Xuehua and I started running down the steps and we scaled the wall into the neighbouring property.

We continued scaling walls, leaping over low fences and putting in the distance between the site that is soon to be swarm with law enforcement officers.

Xuehua pulled me down another road, away from the vehicle I arrived in and towards a scooter.

She had prepared clothes, we ditched the dark get up and pants and my body armour. Xuehua dismantled the rifle and threw the parts into the overgrown shrubs, she kept the firing pin in her pocket.

Pulling on casual t-shirts and shorts, we put on the helmets and she fired up the engine.

We scooted calmly out of the industrial estate, looking just like any of the staff in the area that had put in a few extra hours.

Xuehua did not stop until we arrived in the middle of a housing estate in Yishun and she went up to the middle floor of the multi- storey carpark.

We ditched the scooter and the helmets before holding hands and walking calmly down the staircase. She threw the firing pin of the rifle into the bin as we emerged like any couple out into the void deck of a sleepy housing estate.

We settled down onto the bench beside a playground to calm ourselves down.

Xuehua: Ron has half the base out looking for us… he’s fucking pissed….

Jeff : James… he’s bent on killing me…. You too…. We have his entire team of special operators looking for us…..

Xuehua laughed.

She gestured with her head back towards the direction which we just fled from.

Xuehua : Now the local law enforcements are after us too…. After that shit you pulled….

I exhaled and looked up into the starless skies.

We’re truly fucked now.

Jeff : I’m sorry dear… I got you into this…

Xuehua : I chose to be in this with you….

Jeff : This isn’t exactly what I pictured the start of fatherhood to be….

Xuehua : You mean…. Both of us…. Sitting at a playground….not a dollar in our pocket…. haha

Jeff : being hunted practically by all sides….hahah… we’re fucked….

Xuehua’s fingers crossed with mine as she rest her head on my shoulder.

Xuehua : They won’t get us…. They won’t…. we’re too good for them….

Jeff : we can’t win this fight….

Xuehua : no we can’t…..

Jeff : Where does that leave us then… ?

I turned to check the time on a community clock tower a short distance away.

It’s coming to 4am in the morning.

Jeff : They’ll be going all out to hunt for us now….

Xuehua : You cannot hunt the hunters….

Jeff : haha… I believe given the circumstances… the tables have turned….

Xuehua : I’m tired dear… let’s just leave….

Jeff : if we go down this road… we’ll always be running…. Are you sure… ?

Xuehua: as long as we’re together….. you’re the only one left in my life anyway….

Xuehua and I turned our head at the same time, looking up towards the buzzing sound coming from a man made object.

About 30m in the air diagonally to our right, there was a drone. It’s red camera light flashing at us as it maintained it’s position.

Jeff : they’re here….

We stood up as the 2nd drone flew in from another angle.

Xuehua : I’ll say…. We have a few minutes…. Give and take….

Jeff : You ready to start running Jane ? ….

Xuehua : not that we have much of a choice…..hahah…

20 metres to our right we saw 2 man running towards us.

It was obvious who their targets are.

Xuehua and I took one each.

I tackled one to the ground while Xuehua led the other on a run around the playground before jumping in for a right hook.

I drew the knife from the man’s belt as I kneed him in his kidney. Sending him to the ground with a kick to the side of his knee, I placed the knife against his neck, drawing blood immediately as he remained still while his twisted arm remained locked by me.

Jeff : Tell them….. we’ll kill everyone they send after us….

I shoved him to the floor just as Xuehua twisted and dislocated 2 of the man’s finger before hooking his leg out from under him, sending him crashing onto the bouncy body of a rocking seahorse.

Xuehua ran towards me and we turned towards the quiet estate and we started to run.

……………………………………
Old 03-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zeajay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story Bro Ilock. Definitely blockbuster material.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

A fantastic read as always from Bro ilikeoldchangke.

Bro ilikeoldchangke, is this the ending or will there be some more write up to cover a bit from 'The Beast Within', the portion about something was dug up during the building of MRT....any plans to expand that and put it into this?

I'll eat an old chang kee today in celebration of your story
Old 03-05-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thomascepai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very well written....salute
Old 03-05-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
A fantastic read as always from Bro ilikeoldchangke.

Bro ilikeoldchangke, is this the ending or will there be some more write up to cover a bit from 'The Beast Within', the portion about something was dug up during the building of MRT....any plans to expand that and put it into this?

I'll eat an old chang kee today in celebration of your story

yes... final post in a few days will reveal all.
Including the bridge to what lies beneath us all
Old 03-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thomascepai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
hopefully jeff n xuehua family have a happy ending......ENDGAME
Old 03-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U r killing me with this story

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
kcliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro ilock, are you able to give us a glimpse of what's on the last three pages of Gwen's drawing? or what was in your mind? Thanks
Old 03-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
with a showdown between Col. James and Jeff and killing Jane in the process??

Like what Jeff said they cannot do the things they did if they were not broken in someways.... Sorry my bad, but I feel kinda sorry for James.....
Old 03-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
smallpocketman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, looking forward to the finale!
Old 03-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ilock bro you can do anything u wan, my only request is PLEASE DONT KILL JEFF/JANE BEST COUPLE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1