The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold
3 KTV Operators Under Investigation for Allegedly Providing Hostessing Service

Siong man . . . . . . . pray we don't revert back again.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-pass-15218628
Old 14-07-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Re: 3 KTV Operators Under Investigation for Allegedly Providing Hostessing Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
Siong man . . . . . . . pray we don't revert back again.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-pass-15218628
But definitely these 3 KTVs sure kana gao lat gao lat from govt liao. Moreover look at the date, it is still 2 pax dine-in, unless u say every room only 1 customer?
Old 14-07-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 3 KTV Operators Under Investigation for Allegedly Providing Hostessing Service

Anyone tried this ktv girl before?
Old 15-07-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

knn pray hard next 2 weeks no spike
Old 15-07-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
Guarantee KTV cluster and World Dream link cases will SPIKE. If it is Delta Variant. The Rate of Transmission is 1:5-8
Old 15-07-2021, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Investigate also no use. Guilty only fine small small only la
Old 15-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sure spread like fuck liao.. the nature of this cluster makes it harder to detect and also people less likely to voluntarily go for testing.. some vulnerable groups also not well vaccinated enough.. yes, we're not going back to 2 person dine-in and not having a lockdown but I don't think we will fast fast relax measures thanks to this cluster(s)
Old 15-07-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

KTV means Kenna The Virus
Old 15-07-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4563 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

More than that. The one most popular here which I frequent before 2HA also kanna Liao.

My gal just texted me she wasn’t in contact with those groups as she stay with her sis family and I took a outcall package with mummy so she was just with me throughout these two mths….

Just pray hard now… tmd. Will never take package again when lockdown
Old 15-07-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
More than that. The one most popular here which I frequent before 2HA also kanna Liao.

My gal just texted me she wasn’t in contact with those groups as she stay with her sis family and I took a outcall package with mummy so she was just with me throughout these two mths….

Just pray hard now… tmd. Will never take package again when lockdown
Haha.. stay safe go for test lah.
Old 15-07-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

after this round of clusters and raiding.... vice will stay low for a while before re-surface again. no matter how government try to press it down, it will never disappear.

the government should consider re-open geylang, and like how marine and construction sectors, make the girl have daily ART swab. At least they can control how operation and identify any infection before it spread. Also only those vaccinated will be allow to visit geylang. So patron are force to show their health hub status. lastly help to promote vaccination and make more lao ah pek to go vaccination
Old 15-07-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
after this round of clusters and raiding.... vice will stay low for a while before re-surface again. no matter how government try to press it down, it will never disappear.

the government should consider re-open geylang, and like how marine and construction sectors, make the girl have daily ART swab. At least they can control how operation and identify any infection before it spread. Also only those vaccinated will be allow to visit geylang. So patron are force to show their health hub status. lastly help to promote vaccination and make more lao ah pek to go vaccination
this "incentive" only apply to the old ah pek.. but not for those old ah ma... wait the old ah ma force their old ah pek dun go vaccinate bcos they dun wan them to go geylang. haha
Old 15-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post

Fully agree bro. No matter what people will always find ways to get their excitement/joy/fun in live. The market is huge. Better open up and control GL rather than having illegal activities all over across different biz lines.
Old 15-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Fully agree bro. No matter what people will always find ways to get their excitement/joy/fun in live. The market is huge. Better open up and control GL rather than having illegal activities all over across different biz lines.
Fair Comments.Good Job
Old 15-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
even if there is a lockdown, it will most probably happen after NDP. let's not forget some important dates for the month of Jul and August..

Hari Raya Haji
NDP

after that, they will punish us. lockdown...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1