The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Doing biz, I dun bother the tax or law in other countries. When there is a new buyer, I will request 70 tt in advance 30 goods on board of ship, FOB/CIF SG or watever source countries. Once the ship leaves the source port, it is not my problem with the destination port... Most of the shipping agent has their own way thru custom.

Other than used cars, I can deal with other profit making stuffs...any lobang??? hehehhehehe
bro,

problem is that demand is not high with that sort of tax rates.
Old 28-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro Namelo, let me do you a favour and give u the latest Used Car import tax in Vietnam, wef 15 Feb 2007

5 Seater or less

< 1000cc : US$3000 per unit
1000cc to 1500 cc : US$6300 per unit
1500cc to 2000cc : US$8500 per unit
2000cc to 2500cc: US$12000 per unit
3000cc to 4000cc : US$18000 per unit
4000cc to 5000cc: US$22000 per unit
>5000cc : US$26250 per unit

6 to 9 seater
<2000cc : US$7650 per unit
2000cc to 3000cc: US$11200 per unit
3000cc to 4000cc: US$16000 per unit
wah !!the used car tex is so very the high. how to import in.
bro singviet how abt if knw some1 hv high power man, it's easy?
Old 28-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

I think the rest forget about big easy profit making business in VN....If have...SingViet already do roi....still give chance wait for you all to put one leg in??
Old 28-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
wah !!the used car tex is so very the high. how to import in.
bro singviet how abt if knw some1 hv high power man, it's easy?
Bro, even if you know some powerful figure in VN, he must be from the correct ministry. Unless u are loaded with loads of cash to bribe him, or else forget it
Old 28-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Namelo, let me do you a favour and give u the latest Used Car import tax in Vietnam, wef 15 Feb 2007

Thanks for the info.... but these tax r just for show. I guess u know what I meant, there r ways to avoid these tax. I know the demand of used car is low but this is just 1 biz which can look into.

I have been dealing with local viet in Electronic parts n the tax is stupidly high but there is still ways importing into Vietnam without tax or min tax. The local ppl know their job best.

Anyway, those driving Porsche on Viet road, u think they go by the book meh???

Hiyah forget abt biz, we talk more on Viet gers.... It has been wks since I last taste viet.
Old 28-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I think the rest forget about big easy profit making business in VN....If have...SingViet already do roi....still give chance wait for you all to put one leg in??

The market is so big n it is endless opportunity. Doing biz depends on fate, luck n so on. Ones success does not mean another will success too, same as 1 failure does not mean everyone will fail.

Just like SingViet success with Viet wife does not mean all the bros will be successful too.
Old 28-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, even if you know some powerful figure in VN, he must be from the correct ministry. Unless u are loaded with loads of cash to bribe him, or else forget it
True, sometimes bribe also must bribe the correct person.

My friend spent abt 100KSGD in 1996 trying to get a license to operate a pub in SZ but unsuccessful cos he went to the wrong connection. 2003, I bought an apartment in Xiamen for less 100kSGD n now it can be sold at more than 300K....
Old 28-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
i got fren knw a army general in vn, this can help??
this general got star one
Old 28-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
i got fren knw a army general in vn, this can help??
this general got star one
hahhaha, bro bro, u really do not know vietnam well enuff. Army general a lot and with stars? even much more. And if want to do business in vietnam, it has nothing to do with the army. U need to know people in MOT and MPI and Customs. best of all is to know the People's Committee Chairman of the city u want to invest in
Old 28-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahhaha, bro bro, u really do not know vietnam well enuff. Army general a lot and with stars? even much more. And if want to do business in vietnam, it has nothing to do with the army. U need to know people in MOT and MPI and Customs. best of all is to know the People's Committee Chairman of the city u want to invest in
in that case. it's easy to bring thinks out frm vn?like fresh fruit(king cheku)
or you got lobang?
Old 28-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Facial mask actually will be quite popular there. There's a few korean brand of cosmetics also quite popular. Woman money easy to earn but price must be competitive also
! packet can use on 3 to 5 customer. Local cost is about $3. Wholesale price can be cheaper.

Can make it USD$2 per mask session.

Just looking for a salon shop front to take over only.
Old 28-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, u can go to the customs department website to take a look. Different taxes for different products. www.customs.gov.vn

thanks bro for the link.

Old 01-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Any bro here hv done F&B business in VN?
Old 01-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
bro T_M you can ask bro naemlo, As long able to make profit, he can do. Hahahahah.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
bro, u should have asked me . i used to own 2 Frog Porridge eatery in HCM City. One in District Binh Chanh and one in District 7.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1