The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Westerhaut FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
WH43G10 new girl here. Around for 6 weeks so far.
FJ: 5/10 very very mechanical but hardworking and no complaints
Attitude: 6/10 very hard to grade
GFE: 2/10
This young lady is perhaps not suited to be in service industry. She doesn't smile but she doesn't show black face. Throughout the whole session she barely spoke. I am sure if I don't try to strike up a conversation, should would probably speak less than 10 words in the entire 25 min. Very ice queen type. I can't say her attitude is bad because she was accommodating to all my requests. Can see she feels very painful already when I thrust hard but did not complain or push me away like some WLs do.
Overall, the session is weird and very quiet. She does not know how to service guys or at least try to act friendly and girlish.
yep.. agree with all ur observation. english is really not good.
she is new n needs some ice breaking ... after it thaws then can kiss n suck the ice ...
but the pussy ... super tight...
Old 06-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mikejordan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the popular house at corner closed, had one of the best gals there, forgot the name
Old 06-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
How come no more Fr on wh14 G3 ??

Must be a gem since no one talking about her

Okok. I finally went to up her after all the hype.

Paid up went up when she stripped I realized that I actually upped her a few weeks back (and I forgot that I told myself NEVER to go back)

She has a very nice slim body hardly any fats. Service quite good. Hardly talks keep playing her iphone when shes free.

Now on to her boobs. Its a good c cup at least. all natural. BUT .. SUPER DUPER SAGGY. and also nipples like coasters. Yes, coaster. Guys who like saggy draggy boobs can go for her.

overall 6/10
rtf: no (note to self: dont forget) haha
Old 07-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Short FR
Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty with make up, SYT category
Body: 6/10 those very slim type
Boobs: 6/10 A cupper, not my liking but she has very pointed nipples, good for tuning and sucking
BJ: 7/10 good suction for newbie

This young lady is perhaps not suited to be in service industry. She doesn't smile but she doesn't show black face. Throughout the whole session she barely spoke. I am sure if I don't try to strike up a conversation, should would probably speak less than 10 words in the entire 25 min. Very ice queen type. I can't say her attitude is bad because she was accommodating to all my requests. Can see she feels very painful already when I thrust hard but did not complain or push me away like some WLs do.

Overall, the session is weird and very quiet. She does not know how to service guys or at least try to act friendly and girlish.
G10, Ohm, 21 yo SYT, speak no English therefore quiet with no conversation, but still friendly and willing to please. super hard working in cowgirl riding but not very skilled and quite mechanical pump up down, furious fast until she sweat all her back. tight wet pussy, after bonk, gives sweet smiles, provide water before i leave, overall experience is good
Old 10-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Okok. I finally went to up her after all the hype.

Paid up went up when she stripped I realized that I actually upped her a few weeks back (and I forgot that I told myself NEVER to go back)

She has a very nice slim body hardly any fats. Service quite good. Hardly talks keep playing her iphone when shes free.

Now on to her boobs. Its a good c cup at least. all natural. BUT .. SUPER DUPER SAGGY. and also nipples like coasters. Yes, coaster. Guys who like saggy draggy boobs can go for her.

overall 6/10
rtf: no (note to self: dont forget) haha
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Granny Boobs. :O
Old 21-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
WH14G1 Yin - 1 month

New WH14G1 Yin (1 month) , pretty/sexy/sweet smile, petite, 27 yrs from Bangkok A boobs, good English. Hugs and kisses, BJ, hold tight during missionary with nice moans, offered drink. Chatty, pleasant,friendly,smiling all the time and willing to please. Quite a nice session. Not for big boobs lovers

New (just arrived?) G14 looks very sweet . Will upz FR for G14.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 23-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: WH14G1 Yin - 1 month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
New WH14G1 Yin (1 month) , pretty/sexy/sweet smile, petite, 27 yrs from Bangkok A boobs, good English. Hugs and kisses, BJ, hold tight during missionary with nice moans, offered drink. Chatty, pleasant,friendly,smiling all the time and willing to please. Quite a nice session. Not for big boobs lovers

New (just arrived?) G14 looks very sweet . Will upz FR for G14.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
G14 has been in W14 for very long already.
naughty always tease, good service with nice womanly body
Old 24-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
WH14G14 - New ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
G14 has been in W14 for very long already.
naughty always tease, good service with nice womanly body
OKT said new/just arrived. Did not wear tag number - also not in uniform (black colour that day) - was outside tank. Chinese GND look, fair, not petite, sweet looking - have not seen her before.

OKT recommended G14 but I took G1 who had the sweetest smile. Cheers.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Re: WH14G14 - New ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
OKT said new/just arrived. Did not wear tag number - also not in uniform (black colour that day) - was outside tank. Chinese GND look, fair, not petite, sweet looking - have not seen her before.

OKT recommended G14 but I took G1 who had the sweetest smile. Cheers.
The description fits the G14 in my mind but maybe she is new
Will go and have a check
Old 07-12-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
supporter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on WH54?
Old 10-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:

Short FR
Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty with make up, SYT category
Body: 6/10 those very slim type
Boobs: 6/10 A cupper, not my liking but she has very pointed nipples, good for tuning and sucking
BJ: 7/10 good suction for newbie

Just tried her. She is still pretty shy but loosen up abit after I joked around with her. Have to say she is really tight though. When not smiling she does look quite fierce at some angles and I pointed it out to her. She thought it was really funny and started laughing. Plus point for this house is their timing not so rush, I was done and she told me not to go but waited for the full 30 mins but in the end after some cuddles overshot 10 mins heh heh
Old 28-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mikejordan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder what happened to the corner house at WH (next to lor 16)? had one of the "legends" there. still remember when she R.O.D. bros were queueing up for her.
Old 07-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

Btw what time does the wh houses open? Particularly wh43 heh
Old 07-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WH14 has much better gems imo
Old 07-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Bro, everyone different taste la. What you like others might not like. No doubt wh14 has more gems, but wh43 has one that caught my eye
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1