The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Cool Fuck

There are some things in life which you can never forget. Good food, a beautiful painting, the feel of the wind on your face as you speed down an empty highway in the cold of night. Sometimes it’s a physical thing, Other times, it’s a particular experience.

I don’t know why, but that thought was on my mind as I felt April’s tongue sliding ever so slowly up and down against my cock the other night. Her head was tilted to the right. She seemed to be examining my cock as she worked her extended tongue along the shaft. Her head tilted to the left as she moved her tongue to the other side of my increasingly engorged member.

This was what I called steam to the max. In the five minutes since April had begun working on my member, it had steadily gained in length and size as the excitement built. I wasn’t about to blow my load though, and April knew this. She had told me that it was something she loved about me. I could go for a long time.

I liked April. She had moved into the flat next door to ours a couple of weeks ago. I hadn’t noticed her initially, as I had only just returned to Singapore recently myself. I was more focussed on settling into the flat, and into Singapore.

April looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face. “What are you thinking about?” she tried to say, hindered by her own unwillingness to stop licking my cock.

I just smiled, and ran my right hand through her hair gently. Long, luxurious, silky hair, which reminded me so much of our first meeting. I stroked her left cheek. She turned her face to lick and suck my fingers. Suddenly, she lifted her head slightly and took in my swollen member in one gulp. She let it slide in all the way to the back of her throat, and moved her head around as well as her tongue.

Her sudden attack sent a wave of pleasure like electricity coursing through my veins. She was now bobbing her head up and down furiously, like she couldn’t get enough and was seriously trying to eat me up, starting at the dick.

The best surprises are the ones you can’t see coming from a mile away.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fuck

The first time I noticed April was when I came back late about a week ago. I had gone out for drinks with some friends. A small welcome back party.

April gave me a wel-cum back party the same night.

I was quite high from the drinks I had with the boys earlier, but I wasn’t drunk. Working overseas can really help one develop a tolerance for the stuff. As I waited for the lift at the foot of the block, I admired how well maintained it was.

The HDB block our flat was in had benefited greatly from the lift upgrading scheme, particularly on our floor. The huge lobby which usually served two lifts, now only served one. When I stepped out of the lift that night, instead of turning left to where the flat was, I turned right into the open lobby because I wanted to vape.

That was where April was. She was leaning against the parapet wall, staring out into the night. She delicately held a can of Asahi in her right hand. Either there wasn’t much left in it, or her fingers were fucking strong.

I would later learn that her fingers were strong in the art of fucking.

It was quiet at 3 am. You could hear the occasional rowdy teen walking past downstairs even though we were on the 8th floor. Perhaps the open spaces contributed to the ease of travel of the sounds. There was a basketball court, a fitness corner, and a little green field between our block and the one opposite.

I stood transfixed momentarily as I took in the view of April on the parapet. She was dressed in loungewear, specifically a pink pair of pants which were probably cotton, and a matching white top. The pants went down until just after her toned calves. The white top was a camisole, which had a bunny pattern interspersed with polka dots. Her shoulder length hair was untied, and I guessed she was probably waiting for it to dry after her shower that night.

‘No playboy bunny, but not bad also,’ I was thinking as I stared at her.

I hesitated over wanting to go over and disturb her just so I can vape. Maybe I should have gone home. I would have avoided the tangled web I now find myself in.

Old 11-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

The deciding factor was Dutch courage. Alcohol not only enhances courage (falsely), but we all know it also adds to the libido of your average male. I see bunny, I think of fucking like rabbits.

I strode confidently to the parapet where April was and parked myself against it, looking straight out at the block opposite. I took out my vape, inhaled deeply and then let out a big cloud of smoke. I turned to look at April and said “Hello, miss. I hope I’m not disturbing you.”

April had been staring at the smartphone in her left hand when I greeted her. She looked up somewhat sheepishly, and smiled nervously in acknowledgement of my greeting. She took a swig of the Asahi as she turned back to her phone, but still hadn’t said anything.

“I’m sorry, you don’t even know who I am. I live in the left corner unit. I just moved back in.” I explained to her, suddenly feeling conscious of how creepy I must have appeared to her. April was a head shorter than me at least, and possibly half my weight or less. If I was in her position, I’d be scared, too.

I hoped she hadn’t dialled 999 yet.

The explanation helped massively in breaking the ice. April’s eyes got wider and brighter, and she moved her left hand with the smartphone to her mouth to stifle the chortling my words had caused. Once she was done laughing, she took another swig of the Asahi, put her smartphone on the parapet, and extended her left hand as she introduced herself. “Hello, I’m April. I live next door.“

I shook her hand, and noticed that they weren’t exactly smooth. It wasn’t as rough as the hand of a farmer or some other manual labourer, but it was a slight coarseness which felt familiar. I noticed that she had no rings on any of her fingers.

We had a brief chat. Not many words spoken. April currently lived alone in the flat next to mine. She was renting, and was looking for new roommates. The location was ideal for her as she worked nearby. In turn, I told April that in theory, I had lived there for over 10 years. But in practice, I had spent barely 3 years in the last 10 in Singapore, due to overseas work assignments. My wife’s parents owned the unit we currently occupied, and our own place was in between tenants.

When we weren’t talking, we were both staring at the night scenery, and appreciating the quiet. April suddenly let out a long sigh, which I found simultaneously amusing and alluring. “Penny for your thoughts?” I ventured tentatively.

“Penny, huh?” April replied. “Not everything can use money to solve leh.” She joked. It was a bad joke.

“Okay… bro, you need comedy classes,” I deadpanned. She broke out into a fit of giggling, as I calmly continued to enjoy my vaping.

“This bro needs some help tonight”, April said when she was done giggling.

“What’s up?” I asked. I was beginning to sober up and felt a bit sympathetic for this neighbour I had just met. I was curious as well that she played along when I called her “bro”.

April now turned her whole body to face me. She lifted her right hand to her face and ran it through her hair. She was looking down somewhat shyly and coyly. “But you’re married…” I heard her voice trail off quietly.

I asked her to repeat herself. I leaned forward slightly as though I could not hear her clearly.

The next thing I knew, she had wrapped both her arms around my neck and had pulled me into a long, deep, French kiss.

Old 11-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DoctorGoodie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 12-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Having been caught by surprise, my eyes were widening in surprise and amazement. I could see that April was really getting into the kiss. Her eyes went from closed to semi-open, with her eyeballs rolled back in pleasure. I stealthily switched off my vape and slipped it into my pocket. This left my arms and hands free to reciprocate her embrace. I planted both palms on her butt cheeks, to get a good feel. I felt no panty line, and appreciated the fullness of her bum in all their glory.

I had kept my embrace loose because, frankly, I am no supermodel or aging superstar blessed with looks that age magnificently with time like wine. I was more that can of Tiger beer that was left out in the open for too long, and was flat tasting and all swelled up from the expired carbon dioxide within. So I expected her to pull away almost instantly.

But she didn’t.

April’s tongue was still busy exploring each corner of my mouth, and inviting my tongue to come and join the fun. She was running her hands through my hair and stroking my cheeks, before moving to pull me in even closer by the shoulder.

For my part, my hands were still tentatively exploring the new territory, taking note of landmarks of interest. I was pretty sure that either she had no panties on, or was wearing a G-string. I only went as far up as her lower back and the corresponding abs up front. I couldn’t feel much fat, there was no six pack but her tummy was toned for sure. I slipped one hand under her top to get a better feel. The smoothness of her back and hips and stomach were promising signs.

Like any red-blooded male mammal, my spear was reacting to the heavy petting. I wasn’t at all worried about getting caught, because I had done something like this years ago while I was dating my wife. I had gone as far as to do her doggy style on the same parapet and finishing raw. It was safer then because the lift didn’t stop on every floor in the pre-Lift Upgrading Programme era. I knew the sound wouldn’t travel unless April started screaming her lungs out, and that shouldn’t be possible while we were still locked in that deep kiss.

I broke off the kiss first, after about a minute or so. I maintained my embrace and let April’s arms stay where they were. “Was that worth a penny?”

April smiled. Her left hand slid down from my shoulder, followed the length of my right arm and hopped over from my wrist to clasp onto my right hip.

“I think we should at least go for the dollar, don’t you?” April asked in a sweet, low whisper. Her left hand was now at the crotch of my trousers, fingers running down the zipline and cupping my balls before crawling back up to tug at my belt buckle. My snake was ready to escape its confines and inject its venom to the willing victim waiting in front of me.

Old 12-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro TS, support nice thread!
Old 12-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

I turned my head to look at April’s door in a silent suggestion for the venue of our transaction. She got the message immediately, picking up her now empty can of Asahi and slipping her left hand into her pajama pants pocket to ensure her phone was still intact. Then, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards her unit.

Just as we were approaching the door of her unit, I stopped momentarily. April was also halted with a jerk, and turned to look at me, frowning. She must have thought I was having second thoughts.

That wasn’t it, though. I put my index finger to my lips, and turned to look at my own unit’s door. I pricked my ears for any sounds of movement and cast a glance to the keyhole to confirm that the door was still closed and that all was quiet in my flat.

Once I was satisfied, I patted April’s bum and nudged her to open her door. She swung the metal gate open, turned the door handle and went in. I was about to instinctively remove my shoes, but she stopped me.

She had just saved me from exposing my presence to my family. That was close. Maybe I wasn’t quite as sober as I had initially thought.

Once I was through the threshold, April slowly closed her door and locked it. She went to the kitchen to dump the empty Asahi can and put down her phone on the kitchen counter. I took off my shoes and left them by the side. I then moved to the kitchen and hugged April from behind. I also quickly moved my hands underneath her pajama top, this time venturing up until her heavenly mounds.

They were the perfect handful. Free range mountains unencumbered by any brassiere. I planted my nose into April’s neck and took a deep whiff of her scent. The scent of Dove shower foam. It was nice to know she wasn’t too particular about using atas shower products.

It was even nicer to know that we used the same brand in our household.

April let out a soft moan as I cupped her breasts, and played with the nipples on both sides simultaneously. I continued working on her neck ears with a mix of light pecks, quick licks, and gentle nibbles of her earlobes.
April was moaning more now. Her right hand was tighly clasped over mine, encouraging me to keep working on her boobs. She was grabbing at my hair with her left hand, while I had moved my own left hand down south to solve a mystery that had baffled me for the last 30 minutes or so.

Once I was past the elastic band of her pajama pants, my fingers quickly spread wide apart to cover maximum ground in shortest time. I needed to know now.

There were no panties. This girl had been wearing her pajamas and nothing else when I saw her outside. Commando elite.

Now that I had confirmed easy access, it was time to dial it up a notch. Or two.

Old 12-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
wuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy story bro, please continue!
Old 12-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
Felixck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it going bro, thanks
Old 12-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

I liked to call it a three pronged attack. One hand to work the boobs and nipples, from one side to the other. The other hand is responsible for the southern assault, and its KPI is to seek out and expose the hidden treasure – the clitoris. To do so, that hand must be versatile and explore all erogenous zones, especially the non-obvious ones.

Tickling the pussy folds and exploring the mouth of the grand cavern are all vital steps to draw out the golden bud. The final prong of the attack is the mouth. Kisses, licks, nibbles, pecks and all other imaginable motions and actions are on the table.

April’s moans were turning into squeals signalling her pleasure. She pulled me in for another deep French kiss as I worked furiously at the other two prongs. April’s sound effects helped me pinpoint the location of her hidden friend, which my left hand was palpating with various fingers.

In many porno movies, you see the actors finger the clit rapidly, similar to a pianist banging on a single key. In my experience however, a slow and steady approach works just as well.

I poked my middle finger slightly into her hole to draw some moisture, and then ran it upwards until I found a spot which seemed to trigger a sudden moan or squeal. Then I slowly circled the area until I felt the bud poking out from the folds. And then began the gentle, tentative, and careful touches.

April was loving it. Every time my fingertip brushed against her clit, she would moan at a slightly higher pitch. I had since switched to using my index finger to stimulate her bud, so that my last two fingers can access her hole and the surrounding stimulating zones. Nothing too fancy due to space constraints and lack of flexibility on my part, just a few brushes and tickles. When April was wet enough, I poked the ring and pinky fingers into the cave and tickled her from the inside.

I love finger banging. While I was stationed outside Singapore, I had used my fingering skills to build stronger relationships with the ladies. FLs in particular if they allowed fingering. The ones who did would often end up with a jerking orgasm, no regrets. Apparently it’s rare that a client would bother getting them to cum first.

I always believed in ladies first, though.

I also fingered all my non-commercial fucks. But I always made sure they were one night stands. It’s less complicated that way. Fire and forget. Unlike FLs though, the partners of these ladies mostly tried to satisfy them, so my finger banging wasn’t so unusual. They were just surprised that I could make them cum even though I was not particularly good looking, or athletically built.

When I asked them why they went to bed with me since they didn’t find me attractive, the answers were generally similar – curiosity. They’d never had a fat man, and I seemed like a pleasant enough option.

Whatever works, yo. I don’t give a shit.

Old 12-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
LastDeji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!!
Old 12-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
FirminoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1