The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yeah, everything gets more expensive these days, a cup of coffee, caifan, resstaurant fine dining so no surprise with the increased price.

Never like the general trend that we are getting less even if we paid more, subjective but generally seems so. Just appears SG boys are suckers to these PRC freelance.

Also entertaining to see lots of white knights coming up to "defend" the livelihood of their favourites. Reality check, it actually didn't matter much to them.
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A little contradiction there bro, don't mind me saying. Paying a bit more for more service is indeed value for money, that's the definition there.
I think we share similar views on what VFM entails but regardless i think that the definition of VFM differs from everyone. Maybe my definition lies more towards whether its worthwhile? Essentially "What is value for YOUR money"

Regardless, we all have expectations and prices that we are willing to pay to define that "worthwhile-ness"

Drive car can buy cherry qq, why people buy conti?
Very much like what you mentioned here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You pay how much you think its worth. Of course, different ppl have their different value of worth.
i have friends willing to pay thousands to fuck some ktv girl. its a kind of "VFM" that i would never understand.

Once again, to each his own.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

i have friends willing to pay thousands to fuck some ktv girl. its a kind of "VFM" that i would never understand.

Depend how deep is your pocket lor. Also depend on attitude towards money. Money you spent than consider "it's your money". Or else, just a number in the bank account.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I think we share similar views on what VFM entails but regardless i think that the definition of VFM differs from everyone. Maybe my definition lies more towards whether its worthwhile? Essentially "What is value for YOUR money"

Regardless, we all have expectations and prices that we are willing to pay to define that "worthwhile-ness"

Yeah cheers bro, agreed, to each our own. 欢喜就好
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

One guy zapped me and said "please behave as a junior, no big no small" LMAO. Wow really trying hard to prove your existence on the Internet. 格局比你的老二还小,玻璃心❤️
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello anyone try?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chu-chu-massage/
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello anybody try her

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chu-chu-massage/
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True. Kopi O was increased from 0.90 to 1.40 within a few years (Thanks to that idiot Biden who created those wars. With Trump around, this wun happened). But since I like to drink Kopi O, I lan lan have to pay a higher price for a cup of Kopi O with the same standard.

As for mls, paying 110 to 150 is still ok for me (same reason as Kopi O, cos I like to visit them mah). But I have my own taste to select who is the better mls - good one keep going back, lousy one no return. Pay a few more red notes is ok, as long as the "material" is good. Simple as that.

For SLG standard, there are only a handful of mls who are good.

Grade AA - Kiki, Amei and Xiao Wan. Xiao Wan charge 150 for HJ is a bit high, but as a chiobu syt, much younger than Kiki and Amei, worth the price lah.

Grade A - MHT and Love

Grade BBB - Nina. But she put on a bit of weight, so drop to Grade BB.

Grade BB - Xiao Min. If taller a bit can consider as Grade BBB.

For mls fall under Grade C, definitely no return. GL Cat 60 are better than them. Got bj and fj some more.

Actually Fairy also consider as Grade BB ml, but since she is operating at the famous B area, she put on a lot of weight (figure already out of shape). And I dun noe what she did to her face, look very weird, maybe injected something to make her more chio, but failed.
Agree with u for most of mls u mentioned, master.

But xiao wan can really rank that high mah?

Just tried and she quite vallina one. Face is indeed good but can tell it's plastic surgeryed. Boby also not hot as Amei, sensual also not good as Kiki, maybe youth is her killing point for you?

But overall, agree with u for the rest of ur rankings and thx!
Old Today, 04:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post

Just tried and she quite vallina one. Face is indeed good but can tell it's plastic surgeryed. Boby also not hot as Amei, sensual also not good as Kiki, maybe youth is her killing point for you?

SN to serve you cannot consider as vanilla lah. Also, I am talking about the "material" of the gal mah. Do you agree her body is very tight and smooth, also her cunt is very tight when you finger her? (too bad, not much water. Xiao Han much better) Wahlao, think of it already buay tah han, must visit her a few more time before she RTC.

Of course, she is not as voluptuous as Amei, but her figure is very well proportioned. As for her service, that is not important. Actually I am the one toying her body the whole session and I enjoyed it a lot. After the deed, still bath together with me some more. I exceeded the one-hour mark and got to rush down as there is another bro waiting downstair.

Remember I mentioned in my previous post that I took the 200 BJ package? Maybe that make the difference.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone pm contact for https://sglonelyguy-30.com/anan-massage/ ? Cant seem to access the site today even with vpn
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChan92 View Post

Xiaowan not bad,visited her recently. Not That vanilla, FN, slurpy slurpy bj. sadly, shes gonna rtc soon. anD She abit hard to book! catch her while u can bros
Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried or know which shop this girl is from?

https://sgbeautycastle9.com/xin-xin-...ssage-hj-bbbj/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1