The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonghm View Post
Bro , what is the name of the vibrator ? price ?
After saw so many reviews about VigRED and Blisswater delay spray . Finally got chance to test it .
I took only half tablet . Result very good . Feeling like back to 15 ,
Can feel the power and strength .
My GF so crazy yesterday night . She never imagine I was so geng . Bonk her like bank bitch , she moans like bitch . Haha...
I am giving 10/10 for VigRED , but it is a bit hot to me . Better drink more water after sex .
VigRED really not cheap (RM230 for 10 tablets) , any other supplement can compete with it or better ? Mind share .
Once tried , cannot go back . I like the hero feel
Bro , u can order through WeChat (vigredmalaysia) . Cheaper .
Old 06-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kennyroger11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by inikalilah View Post
Bro , thanks for sharing info .
I just tested VigRED and delay spray yesterday . Test drive with my Viet GF .
This is my first tried VigRED ,
I took VigRED 1 hours b4 sex , after took 30 mins , i start feel hot. When my GF touch my penis , my penis direct up . Hard like steel core .
With the help of VigRED + delay spray , i manage to improve my sex time x3 . Almost 30 mins non stop pump in steel core condition .
Overall , i am very happy with VigRED . But i will not take too often because too tired to me , non stop bonk 30 mins is nightmare . Damn tired .
One thing special is even i was very tired , my penis still damn hard until i released .
Who is happy ? My GF lo , she said she really satisfied and she non stop orgasm at lease 5 times . She said this is her most crazy sex experience .

Reminder to all bros , if took VigRED + delay spray , must book good sound insulation room . I am very sure my next room guest can hear my GF orgasm moans . She scream so loud
Haha.......
I am on the way to condom shop . I want to prepare orgasm gifts for her . For coming Christmas eve
Old 15-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyjohn View Post
I just back from Taiwan .
I bought 1 bottle VigRED from pharmacy there . Cheaper compared Malaysia but not much .
They only sell C200 .
No , Taiwan must cheaper. At least 10% .
I bought 3 bottles C200 from there last month .
Who happy ? Sure my GF lo . Tiew until her pussy flood like waterfall . Haha....
Old 20-12-2023, 05:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
GanU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connietang View Post
Thanks bro . I just bought it from Klang parade condom shop .
I let my GF try hours ago , initially I use my tongue to itched her .
She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I told her I bought a new vibrator , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow speed , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 2 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and request to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard like steel .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like release in mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like than damn "song" .
I just bought Christmas eve sex present from Klang Parade condom shop . I bought a vibrant recommended by sales guy , VigRED and delay spray , extension condom and bondage (bed set and eye) . Let her non stop moans and multiple orgasm . Let her scream whole night . Haha ...
Old 06-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Will be in Klang coming April.

Would appreciate any contacts.
Open to all FLs - local, PRC, Viet, Thai...
Old 10-01-2024, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any viet contact around there ?
Old 11-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Anonymous9X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Klang in January and looking around for massage place/fuck joints, very difficult but managed to find.

Massage parlor, D***i, located along Jalan Langat, tinted glass on the outside, go in small lounge area with a cute viet receptionist showing you the available girls. Priced at 200RM/shot or 250RM/2 shots. Looked through the menu, chose a vietnam girl recommended by her. Girls from indo or thailand also available.

Relax in the lounge talking to recep and other customer, until my girl comes, brings me down to the room, stripped and went to shower me. Looks cute with glasses on with nicely sized natural boobs. DFK was intense, sucking my tongue, lips and my dick off afterwards. Ate her out and fingered her to orgasm, fucked in a few position. Not too slim not too fat, meaty in the correct place. Her enthusiasm was top tier, even asking for a second shot.

Briefly asked, she able to do overnight for 600RM. Definitely RTF if going back to that area.
Old 22-04-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by woonkl View Post
Yes . U can buy oversea .
Last year i travelled to Watakano Japan , i bought this vibrator . Cheaper than Malaysia . About 20% cheaper .
I worried cannot pass Malaysia custom , i purposely place box and vibrator to 2 different bags . Passed smoothly .
If worry , then no choice then pay more . Request courier delivery or buy local.
Frankly speaking , this is wisest choice in my life . Best squirt vibrator ever own . Perfect for squirting
I always allow budget for my sex life because it is very very importance , dun let sex life become her nightmare .
I really can let my partner enjoy sex now compared b4 . Can feel her pleasure when having sex with me .
And most importance is vibrator can use for long time , my first vibrator which i bought 10 years ago still working perfectly .
Look at her horny face , her floody pussy and seductive orgasm . And sometime give u surprise by squirting . Worth
How much is Japan squirting vibrator at Japan ?
If different less than 20% , I better buy from Klang parade or Sg Wang condom shop .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1