The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 1
larawithlove is one of the Best!larawithlove is one of the Best!larawithlove is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: SG Chinese Princess Of Squirt

Name : LARA (Ex Sammybabe)
Singaporean Chinese Citizen
(Able to check Pink Ic upon meet up)

Height : 168cm

Weight : 60kg +/- (Not fat just abit meaty aka bahbah)

Bust : D-36 (Natural , Firm & Perky)
Waist : 28cm

Skin : Fair & Smooth
Smoker : Yes
(If you would like me not to smoke please advise inadvance)

Tattoo : Yes

♡♡ ALL Services Include Room & Cd ♡♡:
Fj package (include fj ,bbbj,squirting) : $230/1/1 (Inclusive of room charge & cd)
For FJ session ,my rtf for weekday promo is :$180 including of room &cd

Bbbj/ HJ: $130/ 45mins /1 shot (Include room charge)
BJ with cap : $100/ 45mins / 1 shot (Include cap & room)
Bbbj / Bj / Hj + Squirting : $180 /45mins /1 shot (Include room charge)
Car Date (Bbbj /Bj / Hj) : $110 /45mins / 1 shot
Car Date (Fj) : $170 / 1 / shot (Include Cd) *NEW*

Overnight : $888 / 8 hours / unlimited shots ( Include room & cd)
Sales of used & soiled panty /gstring : $35/each
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

WET NURU BODY TO BODY MASSAGE + Happy Ending (HJ) : $170/1/1(include room & cd) *NEW*

Personal grooming (Shaving + After care cooling cream from Strip Salon) + Happy Ending (Fj) = $200 (1 shot inclusive of room) **BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND**

Personal Grooming (Shaving + After care cooling cream from Strip Salon) + Happy Ending (BBBJj) : $ 160 (1 shot Inclusive of room) *NEW*

Personal Grooming (Shaving + After care cooling cream from Strip Salon) + Happy Ending (HJ/BJ) : $140 (1 shot inclusive of room & cd) *NEW*
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FJ + POPPING CANDY : $250 / 1 hour / 1 shot (Inclusive of room & Cd) *NEW*

BBBJ + POPPING CANDY : $150 / 45mins / 1 shot (Inclusive of room ) *NEW*

For all packages ,Additional shot will be $100

VIDEO :
https://www.videosprout.com/video?id...9-aa2ed886f38b
https://www.videosprout.com/video?id...5-c9b492b7cf05
https://www.videosprout.com/video?id...c-b4d3aa3b15d0

https://www.videosprout.com/video?id...e-b8dde93baa77

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

<<Tarma is available on request &
solely only with

CLAIRE https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...8#post16005328

OR

Foxy Felyn https://sbf.net.nz/showt...7#post17469717
>>

~ACCEPT ALL RACES~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☡Disclaimer☡:
** i do not provide Cim/ Cof / Swallow / Raw / Anal / Painting.
** Rejection Fee : $50
** Housecall transportation Extra charge of $50.
*** I accept Cash/Paynow Only.

----------------------------------------------------
Available from Monday - Sunday
1pm - 3am

For later hours please advise in advance

Monday - Friday : 4-star INCALL
Sat & Sunday : Outcall Transit Hotel & Car Dates

PLEASE SMS OR WHATSAPP 9195 9551 with your SBF NICK .
Please do be patience with me i will revert back to you ASAP .
Thank you bros for your support & love chuu

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster (A)

larawithlove is one of the Best!larawithlove is one of the Best!larawithlove is one of the Best!

♡Thank you for all the lovely frs, bro!♡Is been my pleasure serving you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow3261 View Post
Just met up with Lara yesterday for a car date.
A friendly and gorgeous lady to begin with, and her BBBJ skills were solid.

Treat her well and support her more Bros!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i View Post
Had a session with her two days ago. Shan't put any ratings thus here are my experience:

Looks: Yes bah bah, cute and GND looking
Body: Definitely for boobs lover, nice ass to squeeze
Service: It was quite a chat, easy to talk. Yes, awesome bbbj that almost came. Very very wet, did some positions and she oblige.

Ended totally drained out. Was covered in sweat. She is one hell of a rider when she's on top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycannottahan View Post
Review for Lara.

I wish I had my old review as she has changed a little from the previous stable.

She's definitely have helped me since hard times. This is no different. She's a little slimed down from before do help her out. If you wanna good suck. There's always her.

It definitely was a first having her squirt a lot. It was nice!

Good luck Lara!

q

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoKid View Post
Met Lara this afternoon at a nice n cosy hotel. Was greeted by a friendly and  able to carry herself is what amazes me . Indeed bbbj was out of the world as commented by the other bro who mention over at the other thread. Her pussy is soaking wet and her fetish is getting dick slap on her clit her squirting is jaw dropping and her moaning is really av. So much more that I almost cannot tahan and nearly cum .Frenching & gfe is like Fwb yet very passionate .

Looks: 7
Body: 6 (soft n smooth)
Squirting : wonderful like floating in tsunami
Boobs :KPB (Kan Pua BIG) Natural , Big , Firm
Pussy : very slippery and pussy muscle is very solid
Gfe: 8.5
Bbbj : nice suction but cannot deep throat

Overall is a good bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinsoon View Post
Manage to book her tonight as it was a birthday treat for myself as I always wanted to try her when she was under a stable back then , happy to say that I was greeted by a lovely girl holding a little cake telling me happy birthday. Little did I know she went out just to get me a cake ,I think for this is really a very nice n sweet gesture rarely seen in a fl .

Looks : 6.5
Figure : 5
Squirting : 10
Boobs : 8
Fj : 7.5
Bbbj : 7.5
Overall : 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielt View Post
Met up with Lara and she’s amazing at making you feel at ease. Chatted about many random things to get comfortable and quick smoke break.

Her squirt is really amazing and like many have said, good bbbj. Good Gfe and she really enjoys herself as well. For those who like girls on the meaty side, she’d be perfect with her huge natural breasts and voluptuous body.

Thanks LARA for excellent service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityfr7 View Post
Overdue FR.. Promised her one..
Had a super fun session smacking her clit and watching it spray all over!
Nicr firm boobsfor grabbing and coupled with a really fun personality.

Enjoyed chilling with her and smoking at the balcony after the deed.
Definitely rtf when im financially able to do so haha..

P.s. she's really hygenic because she brings her own towels. Also a designated 'warzone' spot for her water sports lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddfmc1 View Post
Long overdue FR for Lara.

Met her in a nice classy hotel. So long story short, she is one hell of a squirter. If you wanna get drenched in her juices, she is definitely the one for you. Yes she is a bit bah bah, and I think everyone who books her should know it. But she is curvy in all the correct places. Her bbbj is good, but not epic. On the other hand, her riding and squirting is out of this world. Definitely a must try!

Looks : 6.5
Figure : 9 (my type)
Bbbj : 7
Fj : 8.5
Squirting : 11 (too shiok)
Will RTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriel2488 View Post
Had a pleasure of meeting her yesterday and shld I say, I was simply mindblown. It was my first encounter with a lady who can squirt. She just kept squirting on and on and on. Just having the feel of the squirt while rubbing her almost made me cum! BBBJ was also amazing. Super moist BJ. Suction is great. Could feel my cum slowly being sucked up. Her riding is awesome as well. She has another unique feature of able to squeeze her vagina. Could feel her tightening up while riding. Big boobs and curvy ass. Good to grab onto. And when you cum, she will squeeze her vagina even more. Felt really good. Overall will rate her 8/10. RTF for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
Just had a amazing session with our Princess. I told her I have a rubber glove fetish and she was fine with it ! Dream come true. Just massaging her clit area and her juices keep dripping on and on. Waterfall alert. My gloves felt warm from all those juices. Love it. Will be back for more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by howck001 View Post
Met Lara for few day ago. She is very nice and easy to break the ice with.
I could open minded and very much accommodating.

Had a chit-chat and she agrees to grooming the private area. After we had bath she took the razor and slowly clean my upper and down.
She asked me to doggy to clean an area near the anus and behind.
It was very smooth and she used some cream to feel silky skin.
It was an amazing experience.

While doing all there, my bro is very strong and looking around. Although she understands my needs and quickly grab and put inside the pussy. Provided me excellent service and feel so relaxed.

She is new to grooming, I believe bro can guide her slowly.
She will be starting this grooming service, you may book the appointment
Nice meeting this Gem.
I will visit her again.

Cheers..!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antseater View Post
Owe my sweetheart an fr. Sorry lara i have been busy with work

Lara my long time regular girl since from her first day in sammybabe i have been booking her. She use to be really plump , but her transformation over the years was fantastic . She is still slightly meaty now but her service and attuide in work is always fantastic . Her squirting always leave my mouth wide open since day 1 it was undescribably amazing

Hope to see you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by titisup View Post
Not my usual style to post an FR but since is for my regular girl I will do it this time. She is a patience and understanding young lady ... size is my type not skinny but a little meaty but she is perfect in all her ways . She has natural beauty which most girls always depends on makeup. Her skill is hands free bbbj and suction was combination of soft n strong. I love her pussy the most because of how she uses her pussy muscle to kap my lj when I was going to cum and her juices spraying all over me all time Never once have I been let down by her her skill and service makes up to everything I want in a girl gfe is GAO GAO with her is always fun n full of sweat she is one horny girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaboy123 View Post
Thanks laara for the service. After grinding hard at poker table and decided to try laara. She was on time and nv hard to talk to. Very friendly person. Service wise everything you ask she can do sure satisfy you. Sure will try her again..thanks laara! One of the best bbj guys dun forget to try!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityfr7 View Post
Super nice and friendly babe who has an amazing talent for squirting! If you do meet up with her, get her to share with you her story on how she first discovered she could squirt lol!

Planning the next meet-up! Cheers
Qf7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
Sorry Lara as i dont know to write a good FR for anyone.
I will write a simple FR for you.

Look 7
Boobs 7
Bbbj 7.5
FJ 7 ( ps as i cum fast so i can give more point but she is good)
Squirt 12 ( is out of the world when she squirt it just like open a tap )

I will return as she is friendly and wont rush you.
So hope bro can support her and treat her nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismynick View Post
First session with Lara today at the first slot. Her apartment is really in a discreet area and there's not many people around in the first place so people who are scared don't need worry.

I arrived at her apartment and she told me to go shower. After showering we continued talking like a normal couple laughing and stuffs. She then started on the nipples and started going downwards. But cut all the bullshit I told her I want to see her squirt. She laid on her back and after a few rubs and taps on her clit, she was already squirting. Repeated it a few times and the water pressure got higher until it shot all over my face. Imagine turning on a hot shower after a cold day. That's the feeling. She also cannot tahan and told me to put me in. Thrust a few times and she was already moaning a lot. Fucked her until her face was all red from orgasming and I came within 20 mins. Afterward I asked whetherbi I can continue to see her squirt in different positions and she allowed. Continued having talks with her after I washed up.

Looks,
Boobs,
Bbbj,
Fj,
Ass?
Who cares? I managed to experience the Kota Tinggi waterfall in Singapore for only 200 dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy71 View Post
FR Monday

Met her at the hotel lift, first thought was wow! Lovely face and boobs!
We chatted a lot, in fact she's super chatty, warm and genuinely wanting to provide a good service.

Papillon Cross

Anyway, showered and undressed to finally release her amazingly full and firm boobs, and she proceeded to give a good bbj. But I came to see her pleasure fountain.

She guided me to tap on her clit and she gushed all over my fingers again and again! Wonderful!

I wanted to be inside her and soon was pounding away feeling her gripping my cock ( yes she can squeeze)

I thoroughly enjoyed our session, not a time watcher, super hygienic and her warm friendly touch is the one that got me hooked!

Will see you again, Lara!

Woof woof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Took the incall grooming + fj Service.
Clean room and experience was like a couple at a staycation. Lara was very open and a great conversationalist. We chit chat for like 10 to 15 minutes before I took a quick shower.
The grooming service was interesting. She was quite thorough. The grooming experience was pleasant. We chatted as she did the shaving.
After a quick wash to remove the hair, came the cat bath while I played with her nipples and slowly rubbed her pussy. Her clit was a little engorged and she was quick to be aroused. Did I mention her nipples were very suckable? Was licking and sucking as I gently flicked on her clit. She let loose her squirt. It was... a lot. Haha. Lucky Lara had placed a absorbent sheet before it. The amount of liquid flowing out... just wow. It made my little bro stand up.
Then the fj. She was tight. Lara is a little fleshy but that Also means her boobs and butt were great to fondle and grab on. . Was sucking her nipples whenever I could. Her legs were spread wide and her voice asking for deeper and harder penetration made me crazy. Sadly I was a little tired and did not last as long as I liked. Even then hard to pull out cos her pussy muscle was gripping my cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonapark View Post
Booked a session with Lara at 6pm today for BBBJ. Told her I was gonna be slightly late and she was still cool about it. Thumbs up to her! First thing I see her was to look at her boobs HAHAHAHA. It’s really damn big let me tell you ���� she was really friendly too. Was really nervous at first, but her bubbly attitude just broke the ice.
Fetched me up to the room to carry out the deed. Lara was really hardworking and her skills are on another level. She will really go out of her way to try and please you. But stupid me couldn’t shoot out cos I was enjoying myself at home and shot out before coming to meet her ������ will definitely return to find her! Thank you Lara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marumanxxo View Post
My typing no good
But lara is good . Her squirting is very good , she cum very easily . She is very accomodative. I did personal grooming and fj package with her . Her pussy muscle squeezing power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by budget101 View Post
Had a session with Lara and I must say she is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Opt for the grooming session and am very please with the service provided

BBBJ - 8/10
Squirt - 10/10
Boobs - huge and firm
FJ - 9.5/10 very at ease machiam with a friend.

RTF - yes

Lastly she is a gem and not a time watcher. Please treat her good
Quote:
Had my first blood of tarma with two voluputous babes
Lara & Felyn. Both of them i have seen them individually before. Lara is one of my regular babes that i go to. Both of them work together perfectly . With the soft n loud moan combination n seeing lara squirts & Felyn on the other hand gaves a mean bbbj that nearly made me cum. Thankfully i am able to control my armmies and continuous the fun with this two girls. It was indeed worth an experience as both girls have the butt , boobs & bbbj to die for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamson View Post
Had a session with Lara,really had so much fun.Super nice and friendly girl. Big and nice boobs(for boob lovers). And she squirt like fountain. Will rtf if i have the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoKid View Post
RTF for Lara babe & also tried tarma this time with Claire along side.
Experience is good,good coordination &teamwork. Nothing awkward between the two of them . Even tho no lesbian acts but the service & GFE from 2 girls at the same time is Gao Gao . I feel like a King ,they are very willing to please and is very hardworking girls together
Quote:
Originally Posted by klkk2006 View Post
Just finished a great session with Lara. Great GFE her squirt is out of the world. Please treat her well Bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaguy View Post
My fr.

Looks : 6
Figure : 6
Boobs : 8.5
Hj : 7.5
Overall : 7

Friendly and accommodating girl. Talks to u in a way to help u ease the tensions.
Quote:
Met my favourite girl again in a nice upscale cosy discreet hotel. Told her what roleplay i want today , and she is all ready to open the door in her naked self n unzip my pants n blow me at the door. She is one horny slut as she calls me Master & drips her juices down her wet pussy cunt & begs me to fuck her . I roll my condom on & tease and smack her like she always likes it. The fountain of squirt is splashing all over my body. This is getting too hot , and i bump her really hard and came shortly after because her amazing pussy is that soild with the kind of tightness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
FR on Lara

First time booking Lara, went to her location to meet up with her.
She is lively and easy to talk with. Fast ice breaker and we went to the bed to begin our wild wild wet sexperience.

She start off with licking my nipples and playing with my little bro. She got me hard and I went to finger her and she cum real fast.

She cap me and I went in. She squirt again short when I enter her. I did her doggie and she ask me to do her hard and rough. I thrust her hard and came shortly after. It was a sextisfying experience.

Looks: 8 / 10
BBBJ : 8 / 10
Kissing : 8.5 / 10
FJ: 8 / 10
RTF: Yes. to see her squirt again

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster (A)

AVAILABLE TODAY 1PM - 4AM
INCALLS & CAR DATES ♡

Location Today (23rd July 2018) : Havelock Road

Drop me a message @ 91959551 with ur SBF nick ♡

Old Today, 06:56 PM
Samster (A)

VIDEO :
https://www.videosprout.com/video?id...9-aa2ed886f38b
https://www.videosprout.com/video?id...5-c9b492b7cf05

☆☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

PLEASE whatsapp me @ 91959551
Please do be patience with me i will revert back to you ASAP .
Thank you bros for your support & love chuu

Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

[CENTER]

NO TIME TO SEE ME ? DONT WORRY TRY MY SEX TEXTING SERVICE
COMES WITH PICTURES & AUDIO PACKAGES.

Giving the enjoyable time of your life !

CONTACT ME TODAY AT @ 9195 9551

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal