The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1114 / Power: 4
TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Price increased quality n service I think standard everywhere.. still remember many yrs back.. my 1st time went to soapy massage.. only 2200bt.. soapy nuru all in.. after sex the girl still give decent massage n even help cut my nails.. now where got this kind of service.
Jus soapy bath sex then bath again..
Your many years back must be at least 10 years ago.

555 shit if you never say I also forgot back then getting manicure at soapy massage parlours is very common.
Some more the bathing is really turkish bath standard.
Body scrub until all body dirt and dead skin removed!

Then follow by BBBJ in the bathtub and if you are lucky you get CIM.
In my Bangkok close to 20 years cheong history I only ever gotten one CIM!
Some more my budget is very giam siap type under THB1800 (inclusive tips all in).
So if able to get low cost and very good service puyings is like striking 4D consolation prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cuz time changed n the person teaches all the SOPs probably no more liao. haizzzzz.

The regular place i go the boss also damn old liao machiam ah ma liao. Thats why hor some place the lady is mature type 30s. 40s they give the old time service
Maybe those old timer ajarns retire liao 555!

Yes the masseuses who provided the good old days kind of services are now in late 30s or 40s!
Maybe still can find at S-Botan or Biwa 555!

If you ever go to Soapy Massage Parlours and get a puying with her own exclusive use room then you hosay liao.
This is the good service ang pai puying that the boss will special take care.
Her exclusive use room will have her own decors, wall posters and bedsheets.
555 very cosy similar to Geylang Thai Cat 40/50.

PHNOM PENH EARLY SEP 2018

Last edited by TonyCheong2; Today at 12:29 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 11
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Maybe those old timer ajarns retire liao 555!

Yes the masseuses who provided the good old days kind of services are now in late 30s or 40s!
The youngest legal age i had, she now is already 30. Some girls same like wine, they aged yet still good. 55555. Cuz it was good in the beginning n well kept.

Some of them although already 30s 40s but tasting them machiam like drinking whiskey of different age. Blue label girl when u do it, you feels the smoothness of it. 5555. If mao liao all the sweet memories all come back.

The rest leh just like beer. Anytime as n when just take a cold icy beer n drink up.

Getting old liao so every time with a girl, instead of picking her bad, just enjoy her good n make her love me for that moment of our short life or time. Age doesn't matter when you look into her eyes n tell her she's amazing. 555555 when the bbbj is good it cums naturally.

I suddenly have a new idea, maybe i should have a thai lover n a laos lover n a cambodia lover n a myanmar lover, all near the thai border hor 555 like that i can rotate around.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud ofTonyCheong2 has much to be proud of
Arrow Thailand Land Border Crossing

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I suddenly have a new idea, maybe i should have a thai lover n a laos lover n a cambodia lover n a myanmar lover, all near the thai border hor 555 like that i can rotate around.
KNN nowadays Thai immigration is very uptight with land border crossings.
Only 2 visits per year via land border crossing into Thailand as told by a rookie lady immigration officer.

But as in all things in Thailand many policies are inconsistent.
When I departed from Don Meaung Airport the immigration officer said since I'm not working in Thailand (he can see my stay duration is very short) I shouldn't have a problem with multiple land border crossings!

Arrival via air no limit so in theory you can do back to back visa runs every 30 days without a problem if cost is not a problem.
I'd like to hear from those who hopped around in Asia especially those semi retired and bros who have withdrawn CPF 555.

All the above scenarios are refering to ASEAN passport holders.
Maybe some exceptions for Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Myanmar passport holders.

Please correct if some of my info is incorrect.

Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8926 / Power: 18
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thailand Land Border Crossing

Quote:

Arrival via air no limit so in theory you can do back to back visa runs every 30 days without a problem if cost is not a problem.
Sooner, later or unlucky, u will be stop for doing this... use backside to think also know u are not touring Thailand but either doing business, working illegally or retiring in Thailand.

I have a friend stopped from entering Thailand till he gets a proper visa. Maybe he was damn suay.

BTW, just curious, land crossing is 14 days? My last land border crossing to Hatyai was more than 10 yrs ago.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8926 / Power: 18
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your many years back must be at least 10 years ago.
The services days are gone... even the Thai greeting, "sawadee ka" getting lesser. MPs old days, with service then we tipped. Now tips are mandate even with rubbish service.
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
cooler07 is one of the Best!cooler07 is one of the Best!cooler07 is one of the Best!cooler07 is one of the Best!

agreed with all lao jiaos here... increase price but drop ALOT in QUALITY...
From fly once every month to once every quarter to half yearly to...
Now i can't find strong reason to cheong in bkk... although feeling itchy every now and then...

looking for the next playground now...
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 11
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thailand Land Border Crossing

Quote:
Only 2 visits per year via land border crossing into Thailand as told by a rookie lady immigration officer.

But as in all things in Thailand many policies are inconsistent.

since I'm not working in Thailand. I shouldn't have a problem with multiple land border crossings!

Arrival via air no limit.

I'd like to hear from those who hopped around in Asia especially those semi retired and bros who have withdrawn CPF 555.
I know working girls (non-thai) around thai neighboring countries some they enter thai via land multiple times per year. Maybe immigration officer humsup? See pretty all let in n out easy? 5555

Air leh never a problem lah. I kana thai immigration ask me write down my phone number during chop passport maybe i enter frequently in/out within 24hrs with no bag at all. 5555 So ever since then i always write my thai mobile on the entry card next to address. But ok lah i not worry much cuz my godson mom is my point of contact in Thailand then my friend mom is work at immigration dept also so i don't think i will have problems enter thai unless they think i sell backside 555.

I think land is the part. Cuz if got thai car can drive out to its neighboring countries easy boh? Machiam JB SG like that.

Actually i got a thai friend she proposed to me say we fake marriage lah cuz she want sg PR n then i get to stay thai also easy. After later then we divorce. But then hor illegal mah plus scali later i found the true love (dreaming) of my life in Thailand how? 5555

Got any fully withdraw cpf liao one boh? 55555 totally give up sg citizenship liao boh 5555

Last edited by funboi; Today at 05:31 PM.
Old Today, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
BTW, just curious, land crossing is 14 days? My last land border crossing to Hatyai was more than 10 yrs ago.
Land border crossing into Thailand you get 30 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The services days are gone... even the Thai greeting, "sawadee ka" getting lesser. MPs old days, with service then we tipped. Now tips are mandate even with rubbish service.
Service sector staff also don't bother to wai customers liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
agreed with all lao jiaos here... increase price but drop ALOT in QUALITY...
From fly once every month to once every quarter to half yearly to...
Now i can't find strong reason to cheong in bkk... although feeling itchy every now and then...

looking for the next playground now...
The fun and value factor of Thailand is long gone for me since 10 years ago.

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal