The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

2045 baby
no frenching
body : 7/10
fj 7/10

w09 no.1
look 7/10
body :7/10
french: n/a
fj : 7/10

1820 (hubei)
Frenching yes, can be more passionate
painting yes
bbbj 6/10
fj 7/10
good session, friendly; slight tummy, boobs silicone

1612 selina
frenching:8/10
goto her becos need french lesson
the rest sop
Old 08-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anna 1667 FR.

Went for this girl on recommendation of a friend. No regrets. One of the great things about this girl is she is all natural. Could be a housewife or office executive somewhere. More of a mature look which I quite liked as I could imagine her as a “real” girl that I met/knew from somewhere and we had a one night stand in a hotel room haha Compared to newbie Linda from same house, Anna is more gentle and her touch is more light than the aggressive Linda.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks are more mature. Makeup and hair which she tied up but left one bit in front covering one eye almost. )

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. Bak bak type. A lot to rub and hug. Tits are pretty big and all natural. )

Frenching: 9/10 (Yes full on from the start. She has no problem. In the shower also. Before session. During session and also surprisingly a lot after the session also while chatting and massage etc. Maybe she was trying to get me to go second round lol)

Bbbj: 7/10 (Soft and light but still pretty effective )

AR: 7/10 (Not great. She obviously is not into this as she pretty much licked everywhere except the hole! Also BBBJ from behind which was a nice touch.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top, then turn sideways and then she flat on her front. I was on top all the way and controlled the pounding into this body below me. Full on Frenching anywhere when there was an opportunity of course.)

Overall: 8/10 (Good session and a repeat for me. Attitude on the girl is good also.)
Old 08-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Anna 1667 FR.

Went for this girl on recommendation of a friend. No regrets. One of the great things about this girl is she is all natural. Could be a housewife or office executive somewhere. More of a mature look which I quite liked as I could imagine her as a “real” girl that I met/knew from somewhere and we had a one night stand in a hotel room haha Compared to newbie Linda from same house, Anna is more gentle and her touch is more light than the aggressive Linda.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks are more mature. Makeup and hair which she tied up but left one bit in front covering one eye almost. )

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. Bak bak type. A lot to rub and hug. Tits are pretty big and all natural. )

Frenching: 9/10 (Yes full on from the start. She has no problem. In the shower also. Before session. During session and also surprisingly a lot after the session also while chatting and massage etc. Maybe she was trying to get me to go second round lol)

AR: 7/10 (Not great. She obviously is not into this as she pretty much licked everywhere except the hole! Also BBBJ from behind which was a nice touch.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top, then turn sideways and then she flat on her front. I was on top all the way and controlled the pounding into this body below me. Full on Frenching anywhere when there was an opportunity of course.)

Overall: 8/10 (Good session and a repeat for me. Attitude on the girl is good also.)
Try to finger her...she will leak
Old 08-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Try to finger her...she will leak
I did. Also 69. Can see from the light all shiny and wet
Old 08-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merdman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anna 1667 FR.

I got good svc from her too
Old 08-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lobangpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also went for her the last time, 1667 Anna. Also remember that she gets wet easily , moans are realistic, French well , accommodating during sex, but figure wise is so so only. But for service wise, I would highly recommend too.

Bro Eagles is right , she looks mature, got those OL or housewife look , even reminded me of a really hot Malaysian that I use to visit in my younger days.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Lobangpls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe I will go find her later. Had a disappointing session at cat 50 yesterday.

Buay Gam Wan!!!
Old 08-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
I did. Also 69. Can see from the light all shiny and wet
Luckily her Cunt Juice still ok huh
Old 08-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Luckily her Cunt Juice still ok huh
Salty lol. But no smell. Good girl
Old 12-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
Went to Jalan Jalan Geylang last nite, was gonna look for Anna from 1667 but she on code red.

I then went to 1606 and ask for Yang Yang, but she is booked for 3 hours , wah this is crazy , she's not bad but also not fantastic until need to book for 3 hours , I think only the ex-Chu Chu from 1654A deserve 3hrs.

I suddenly remembered about reading up on Xiaoyun 1606A, went straight up and there she was. The okt was friendly, one old man, kept ushering me to take Xiaoyun, but honestly her looks don't appeal to me and figure wise also can't tell it's fantastic. The thing that really prompted me to give it a miss was when the old man say if I don't take her I will regret, she is their house Ang Pai, and ask me , didn't you read from the internet, everyone's talking about her. That's when I decide to leave, doesn't feel right, feels commercial, maybe I will some day (just to fulfill my curiosity), but not now.

I better put my money on safer bets.

In the end went to L18H18 G5 , cheap and good.

I hope I won't get zap again for my honest review, anyway I don't care, ever since I got zapped big time that day for my honest review, I told myself I will definitely continue sharing for the greater good of the community.
Thanks! I think we seriously need honest review here like yours. I have tried Xiao Yun recently, she got some new bbbj and AR technique, worth the try. Enjoy!:
Old 12-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1606a

Xiao Juan
Height/wts:1.65/48kg
Debut:Sept 16
Home:1606a (upstairs, room a bit worn-out)

Face:8.5/10 (Aaron Kwok Ex gf Lynn Hung look alike 90%)
Very sharp features with big eyes, small nose and small mouth with thick lips.

Body: 7/10 Considered slim with her frame, B cup with very small nipple. Super fair skin.

Foreplay: 8/10 A lots of frenching the moment the door closed. Very hygiene girl wash body thoroughly. BBBJ start with kneeling position in bathroom. Plenty of eye contact while doing BBBJ which is a plus point for me.

Main course: 8/10 Very accommodating, in fact I service her more than she does on me. By looking at her face and figure makes me wanted to eat her liao. I can hear her moan is real when I paint her, juice smells nice with no KY apply. She just loves it. Very eager to please with her seductive eyes and never stops smiling face. Finally ended with cowgirl as her curvy figure makes me come in no time.

Conclusion: A secret gem in the making. New girl with not so much experience in this trade. Like making love with my gf. Awesome attitude with great gfe feel. I go for feel more than service. An experience to remember.
Waiting for my bonus to RTF.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L1606a

Xiao Juan
Height/wts:1.65/48kg
Debut:Sept 16
Home:1606a (upstairs, room a bit worn-out)

Face:8.5/10 (Aaron Kwok Ex gf Lynn Hung look alike 90%)
Very sharp features with big eyes, small nose and small mouth with thick lips.

Body: 7/10 Considered slim with her frame, B cup with very small nipple. Super fair skin.

Foreplay: 8/10 A lots of frenching the moment the door closed. Very hygiene girl wash body thoroughly. BBBJ start with kneeling position in bathroom. Plenty of eye contact while doing BBBJ which is a plus point for me.

Main course: 8/10 Very accommodating, in fact I service her more than she does on me. By looking at her face and figure makes me wanted to eat her liao. I can hear her moan is real when I paint her, juice smells nice with no KY apply. She just loves it. Very eager to please with her seductive eyes and never stops smiling face. Finally ended with cowgirl as her curvy figure makes me come in no time.

Conclusion: A secret gem in the making. New girl with not so much experience in this trade. Like making love with my gf. Awesome attitude with great gfe feel. I go for feel more than service. An experience to remember.
Waiting for my bonus to RTF.
Old 16-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
L2040

Xiao Ping 小苹 24 Hubei 1.65m 47kg
Debut early Dec16 New girl with no previous experience in the sex trade. Soft spoken.
Looks pleasant (gentle type) smiling face with small kissable lips. Initiate french kiss when door close with her high heels still on.
Boobs B+ all real and can suck. Attitude willing to please. GFE max. Bathing action starts with full marks.
Bbbj good. Moaning is real. Vaginal muscle grips very strong and lock her legs when she enjoys it.
Gives you a back massage if time permits.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 16-12-2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JiaJia

1606A

Wow! where to begin? Pretty girl with big soft yummy tits with high high GFE.

The minute I enter, she hugs and french me with lots of passion like she wants to *uck me hard later. While deep frenching she unbuckle my pants and slide her hands into my underwear to touch, squeeze and rub my 2ic while she moan! Then we fall onto the bed and she takes my clothes off like she can't wait to open the present, then Merry Christmas! she licks my nipple while playing with my 2ic then she reach for my 2ic and lick and suck! Wow! Then she pull apart her top dress and ask me to quickly take her clothes off, I ofcos oblige with gladness and uncover her breast that is big smooth and soft (36D I think) very good to squeeze and suck, then I undress her, kiss her then smell her pussy, very nice, no smell so I lick her then she feel like she going to cum say we go take a bath.

In the bathroom she is all smiles and happy, we French a lot, she uses her soft boobs to rub me while washes my 2ic, balls and ass with lots of seductive moves, all these while never stop frenching. Then she kneel down to lick my balls and ass then bbbj me. After a while she wash me and ask me to wait while she grab a towel to dry me, what a good service!.

She ask me to lie on the front while she gave me a soothing massage (just what I needed) not a professional masseur but she was good enough. Then she use her breast to massage me. Including using the sole of my feet to rub her tits, Very shiok! (There are more service like catbath and all but I am too lazy to write)

Then she ask me to raise my ass and she lick it, tickling with circling action then she licks my balls then my 2ic then my balls and ass again, it was amazing!

Then she turns me around and we french deeply while she gently play with my balls and 2ic, she then slowly lick her way down to lick my knees and followed by passionately loving my 2ic and balls.

While she is kneeling beside me bbbj me, I reach for her pussy, boy is she wet! playing with her clit and inserting my finger into her warm and slippery pussy is so shiok! Later we did a 69 and it was an amazing experience, we can't stop holding each other tight tight and suck each other hard.

I am very lazy to write more. just that the sex was equally intense and we *uck each other real hard in many various positions until we both came very hard.

Here's the verdict:
Looks: 7.5-8 She is the pretty type.
Boobs: 8.5 She has very nice boobs, not saggy and the right suckable size nipple.
Body: 8.5 Not super slim nor fat, very womanly figure, fair and quite tall also
French: 7.5-8 French well and very passionately
Service: 8.5 very keen to please and learn always ask me if i feel good.
AR: 7 can be longer and better.
BBBJ: 7 not bad, can be better.
FJ: 8.5 She loves *ucking with lots of passion
GFE: 9.5 She is very easy and comfortable to be with.
Attitude: 10

RTF: Very Yes!
Old 22-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
M1a1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18h56
Name:Wei yi

Wanted to try Mozi, but she was on code red, hence the uncle recommend me this lass.

She got a hourglass figure and a GND type of face. After stepping into the room, she started asking me how's my day and how do I feel. A very friendly lady that can brighten up ur day.

She got one of the nicest that is for any guy can ask for, ( c or d cup) and servicing wise is quite good. Will not go into details in our business on the bed. Another rising star that is rivalling Mozi and apple in the house. Just heard from her meng meng had just cut her card yesterday. Any bro that are looking for a lady that is demure and having big head light, I would recommend her.

Rtf: sure am.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1