The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Me not 'Senior Bro' lah, just an old cock buddy

So Ah Soon gg to be managing Thai chicks real soon eh.....good luck to him n his boss, wish them all the best.....

Talking abt this retired hot slut NaNa.....did u also try her fellow Henan good buddy syt chiobu CongCong whoose GL house has now coincidentally converted to Vietbus?.....

Btw back to the golden period of 1803.....another mate buzzed me and said dont forget to mention another hot AP XiaoBei n busty Amy......both bring back many happy lustfilled sextisfying memories as well
Lol, Bro. I had tried 2038 Cong Cong, the SYT being commented of poor service. But she was ok to me.

To me, the period before 2016 was a period of sad bonking, though i still had some sextisfied experiences with the much earlier Dong Jing, and the later Ding Ding, XYZ, Karren, Anqi, LeLe, KiKi, Linda etc.

I have never tried any Thai or Viet WLs before. My only requirement is simple. To be pretty with nice body. If she is a nice person, i pamper. If she is F up, i ravage.

I had been to Vietman 5 times due to my sideline lobang.Had seen a number of decent pretty Viet girls. Maybe one day i shall try the Thai/Viet WLs.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
China WLs era going to be over soon

2018 is 10th year anniversary
Time flies.....wonder what other nationality can we acquire frm oversea
Old 07-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, Bro. I had tried 2038 Cong Cong, the SYT being commented of poor service. But she was ok to me.

To me, the period before 2016 was a period of sad bonking, though i still had some sextisfied experiences with the much earlier Dong Jing, and the later Ding Ding, XYZ, Karren, Anqi, LeLe, KiKi, Linda etc.

I have never tried any Thai or Viet WLs before. My only requirement is simple. To be pretty with nice body. If she is a nice person, i pamper. If she is F up, i ravage.

I had been to Vietman 5 times due to my sideline lobang.Had seen a number of decent pretty Viet girls. Maybe one day i shall try the Thai/Viet WLs.
the viet gals in vietnam cannot compare to those in SG lol
must lower your expectations alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
the next closest replacement will most likely be tviet...
however i have not met a viet lady in GL that i will rtf
Old 07-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
My guess after Viet might be Pinoy

So far Thai is the strongest cos Msian facing extinction
Old 07-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are many factors I'm sure.

One of the main ones is simply GL not adjusting fast enough to the demands of the younger generation of patrons and whores.

PRC whores born in the 90s and younger are a completely different breed, and it will take a different strategy to attract them to come here and work.

Patrons born in the 90s and younger are also a different breed from us born in the 60s, 70s and 80s - attracting them to patronise geylang also needs a rethink.

I do hope GL can reinvent itself quickly, we certainly don't want to see the dying out of this trade.

I certainly do not mind paying $200- $250 a pop if that is what it takes to bring in better quality whores into the PRC legal scene.

Having said that, I would think geylang has always managed to stock some 20-30 whores at any time that are well worth my $150.

I have no complaints about the whores.

But OKT attitude sometimes leaves much to be desired.

On 1856, well I recall receiving complaints from former ang pai Mozi that the bosses there simply do not know how to run things properly.

I am not sure what was the exact problem, but Mozi kept complaining to me that they had a good opportunity to leverage the new more spacious venue at 1856 after moving from 1803, but somehow could not capitalise on it due to some incompetency of the OKT - this is according to Mozi.

Once again, this is from Mozi's mouth, I have no idea what the problem was.

Perhaps some other more experienced cheongsters can elaborate what went wrong with 1856.
We shall see how GL will become.....maybe it's good to change nationality for a fresh perspective.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Re: GL150 PRC Trade In Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Always nice to hear from you me old buddy

What you have raised above is exactly what i have been hearing from the mms as well...for sometime now i sld add....

Its all about the moolah & maos.....nothing else matters....

ALL the okts need to cooperate to agree to raise the price and then put forward this agreed higher price to AV.....are they ALL prepared to do so?.....and even then, wil AV agree to this?

If not, in the future....be prepared for more older mums if you want to get PRC mms in GL....there may be the odd syt here and there who cums to GL due to unforeseen circumstances.....but these shall be few and dwindling as time goes by....much worse than what we see now, which is already bad....

Guess if the older PRC mms look chio.....than not so bad.....but will there be enuff clientele left for this mkt?.....if not, guess it shall be the end of the PRC mms in GL, at least in the legal mkt....

Actually the same disruption shall eventually happen to the Thai & Viet GL biz as well.....maybe sooner than pple think....as those economies are moving up the ladder as well....
Price aside and i think AV needs to relax the rules.. I am not surprised why many decided to come here to FL. They enjoy the freedom and at the same time earn much more after deducting the overheads.

Not forgetting it is easier for them to fish for carrot as well...
Old 07-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
My guess after Viet might be Pinoy

So far Thai is the strongest cos Msian facing extinction
i was hoping for Taiwanese .....
Old 07-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bronze cheebye's clone Dpower boasting about how he fucked a WL hard for 53 mins. Otherwise he will spend the entire session trying to force the WL to french. This begger still don't know his $150 is fucking small. Which WL want to come after reading this?

AV is not going to do anything. And a price increase means OKT is going to get a bigger cut too. Forget it.

No need so complicated. All you need to do is start tipping the WLs at least $50 and tone down the requirements. You want more? Add $50. I have recieved a few complaints that $50 tip is low. So please don't think you added $500 and expect magic. It's $50 only.

No need for AV or OKTs to get involved. If the bulk of customers can modernise themselves and start paying what they should be paying in the first place, GL will reach a better equilibrium and the supply lines will open up.

My post is for serious punters. Those fuckers who still don't wish to tip and talk so much cock about renovation and new generation, fuck off.

All you need to do is pay an additional $50 to the WL for each session. If you really no money, then at least every 2 sessions.

WLs rarely complain about their bosses. More of an irritant, nothing else. They don't like the accommodations and lack of freedom. But above all this, their only problem is that the customers have no status and no money.

All you have to do as a customer is 知动. Add the $50 and show anyone the middle finger who doesn't do it. You can't lose. You will get better service. The xmms are happier. The supply lines will slowluly open up again.

If the bulk still have no brain and want to talk about AR and start stupid threads on customer service, you know where this is going...nowhere.

OKTs are not gonna do dick shit. If the customers ownself have no brains to tip, then they will just bring in goods to match the quality of the customers.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In case the cheebyes here still don't understand, ALL the WLs FULLY EXPECT to be tipped. I say again, FULLY. They talk about 小费 all the time.

For those who don't tip. you're a fucking piece of shit. The WLs find you damn disgusting. Don't kid yourself you got big muscles they prefer to serve you and enjoy sex. WAKE UP LA! Don't tip still dare to say and don't know people are actually cursing you in their hearts. What the WLs say is accurate and absolutely true: the customers here CMI. Fucking idiots who up to now still don't realise should have tipped a long time ago and still considering whether to pay.

And you need to look no further than the mirror to know why the WLs are not coming: too many people like you no brain and no money.

All the best to 1856. When they have customers like bronze cheebye kia who spends a lot of time wanking at home to Japanese AV like an NS kia, better to convert.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Today I'm in a good mood so I shall fuck Bronze cheebye kia's renovation ideas.

HOW TO RENOVATE A SHOP

When a business rents a premise, it needs to UTILISE the space to make money. If you set up a pub, you want to squeeze in as many tables as possible so that you can accomodate more PAYING customers. Tim Ho Wan has a snake queue outside. You eat and go, the table can be used again. Fast and high turnover.

What you DON'T DO is crave up half the restaurant to create a mini country club waiting area for maybe pay maybe don't pay customers to sit around all day. You earn NOTHING. Only a fucking idiot would do that.

BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA YOU'RE A FUCKING FOOL.

What this idiot Bronze Cheebye wants is for OKTs to provide nice lounges for low budget fucks like him to sit around all day and slowly choose WLs. He even wants separate booths.

If any renovation is to be done, it is to cut the lounge area EVEN SMALLER and put in 2 more rooms.

CHEEBYE KIA, WAKE UP LA! HOW MUCH YOU PAY?

Pay $150 only expect free country club membership for you to sit around.

Everytime there is a lack of rooms, the OKT loses money, the WL loses money, the customer doesn't get to fuck.

All so that an $80 budget suaku like you can have a private booth to sit and stare at the WL all day.

CHEEBYE KIA, everybody sacrifice for you ah? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE? WANT TO SIT AROUND SIT AT HOME LA! YOU GO GL TO FUCK WL OR SIT IN THE LOUNGE? I give you NTUC voucher just for stepping in, want or not?

Fuck off to your 1856 Thai and make sure you give them your full support.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
Bronze cheebye's clone Dpower boasting about how he fucked a WL hard for 53 mins. Otherwise he will spend the entire session trying to force the WL to french. This begger still don't know his $150 is fucking small. Which WL want to come after reading this?

AV is not going to do anything. And a price increase means OKT is going to get a bigger cut too. Forget it.

No need so complicated. All you need to do is start tipping the WLs at least $50 and tone down the requirements. You want more? Add $50. I have recieved a few complaints that $50 tip is low. So please don't think you added $500 and expect magic. It's $50 only.

No need for AV or OKTs to get involved. If the bulk of customers can modernise themselves and start paying what they should be paying in the first place, GL will reach a better equilibrium and the supply lines will open up.

My post is for serious punters. Those fuckers who still don't wish to tip and talk so much cock about renovation and new generation, fuck off.

All you need to do is pay an additional $50 to the WL for each session. If you really no money, then at least every 2 sessions.

WLs rarely complain about their bosses. More of an irritant, nothing else. They don't like the accommodations and lack of freedom. But above all this, their only problem is that the customers have no status and no money.

All you have to do as a customer is 知动. Add the $50 and show anyone the middle finger who doesn't do it. You can't lose. You will get better service. The xmms are happier. The supply lines will slowluly open up again.

If the bulk still have no brain and want to talk about AR and start stupid threads on customer service, you know where this is going...nowhere.

OKTs are not gonna do dick shit. If the customers ownself have no brains to tip, then they will just bring in goods to match the quality of the customers.

Bro, finally kenna from u, lol. Its my honour. Its always fun to read your comments. Many a time could not stop laughing ( my apology to other Bros) Not that i agree totally on what u had said, there was indeed some element of truth in your cotent.

In real world, i am reluctantly always have to be the" Black Face, Bad guy" due to my senior management post and got to F people, whether i like it or not. Last year May even threw one heavy roller chair on meeting table and F everyone up. I do like your this F up spirit.

Since Dong Jing's era till now, there were only 3 WLs rejected me after 1st bonk. In 2015, the Hse 1612 Mitchelle, the Hse 1654A Xiao Mi and in 2018, Hse 16W04 Tian Xin. Almost most of the rest, though not all, welcome me, jio me in Wechat, to rtf them (except another two unhappy bonks in past few months). I am not that destructive lah, lol.

A little sharing to some of the Bros. I have been training on the subject of "Focus" for a number of years. In Army, i was the top 2 shooters in a number of reservist trainings.
There was one occasion many years back when i won a few solid opponents at Science centre in an informal challenge with the electrodes on our head to check who can relax more than each other.
In my few schools of martial arts training, Qi Gong trainings, the elements of Focus, Relaxation and tensioning of muscles are the key elemens for the above mentioned activities.
Not to say that i had bought 3 silicon musturbators (about $300 each) in 2012 China Town , 2nd floor sex shop to practise what i need to practise.
When i am tired and fail in my focus and if stimulus is too powerful, i can cum within 10 mins. Otherwise, i can tolerate for quite some time. The best record so far achieved is 1 hr plus with Mi Xue of 16W02 early this year.

Bro, anyway, knn, nice to be kenna from u , and i always tip, hahahaha.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, finally kenna from u, lol. Its my honour. Its always fun to read your comments. Many a time could not stop laughing ( my apology to other Bros) Not that i agree totally on what u had said, there was indeed some element of truth in your cotent.

In real world, i am reluctantly always have to be the" Black Face, Bad guy" due to my senior management post and got to F people, whether i like it or not. Last year May even threw one heavy roller chair on meeting table and F everyone up. I do like your this F up spirit.

Since Dong Jing's era till now, there were only 3 WLs rejected me after 1st bonk. In 2015, the Hse 1612 Mitchelle, the Hse 1654A Xiao Mi and in 2018, Hse 16W04 Tian Xin. Almost most of the rest, though not all, welcome me, jio me in Wechat, to rtf them (except another two unhappy bonks in past few months). I am not that destructive lah, lol.

A little sharing to some of the Bros. I have been training on the subject of "Focus" for a number of years. In Army, i was the top 2 shooters in a number of reservist trainings.
There was one occasion many years back when i won a few solid opponents at Science centre in an informal challenge with the electrodes on our head to check who can relax more than each other.
In my few schools of martial arts training, Qi Gong trainings, the elements of Focus, Relaxation and tensioning of muscles are the key elemens for the above mentioned activities.
Not to say that i had bought 3 silicon musturbators (about $300 each) in 2012 China Town , 2nd floor sex shop to practise what i need to practise.
When i am tired and fail in my focus and if stimulus is too powerful, i can cum within 10 mins. Otherwise, i can tolerate for quite some time. The best record so far achieved is 1 hr plus with Mi Xue of 16W02 early this year.

Bro, anyway, knn, nice to be kenna from u , and i always tip, hahahaha.
Very curious as to why the 3 mentioned WLs rejected you after 1st bonk. Care to share more?

Is it your techniques too powerful for them?
Old 08-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

DPOWER, since you tip, appear to be a success in a number of areas, are welcomed in most houses and the WL didn't delete your wechat, then you are definately not bronze cheebye. I'm sorry to have insulted you so gravely.

Bronze cheebye can barely scrap together $150, kena fucked by OKTs, gets deleted by WLs (ownself say no need to tip because will get deleted, actually talking about himself always gets deleted when the WL goes back. LOL) and is a success in being the sammyboy admin boy and Jap AV King.

If you're tipping, it's all good. Fair trade, you happy, the WL happy. But you didn't include this vital information which would lead to all the cheapos rushing to her for similar treatment.

The 2 WLs after Mozi barely touched down, and ran for their lives when they saw Bronze cheebye and his buddies walking in. Fuck this shit I'm out of here.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Very curious as to why the 3 mentioned WLs rejected you after 1st bonk. Care to share more?

Is it your techniques too powerful for them?
Bro, before 2016, i didnt french and always put on 4 or 3 condoms due to the fear of virus. All WLs thought that i wanted to reduce dick's sensitivity to prolong shooting. No matter how i explained, they didnt believe. While the rest accepted it and sextisfy me, the mentioned two gave me Black face and its understandable.

In 2016, knn, i turned over a new leaf. Only put on 1 cap, frenched, painted and even raw/cip. This is one of the biggest jokes in my life, hahahaha. Of course i tipped them, rtf them and was a win win thing. My gifts and red packets to Zhen Zhen, the retired WL from 16W04 last yr, excluding tips and the so called pathetic $150, already exceeded 10K Sing dollars. BTW, i have my sideline lobang.Bro BronzeGod will think that i suffered from brain damage, hahahaha.

For TX of 16W04 this year, she was unhappy of my 40 mins thrustings.

Bro, i noticed u also take long time to cum. Have u faced any challenges ? Lol
Old 08-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, before 2016, i didnt french and always put on 4 or 3 condoms due to the fear of virus. All WLs thought that i wanted to reduce dick's sensitivity to prolong shooting. No matter how i explained, they didnt believe. While the rest accepted it and sextisfy me, the mentioned two gave me Black face and its understandable.

In 2016, knn, i turned over a new leaf. Only put on 1 cap, frenched, painted and even raw/cip. This is one of the biggest jokes in my life, hahahaha. Of course i tipped them, rtf them and was a win win thing. My gifts and red packets to Zhen Zhen, the retired WL from 16W04 last yr, excluding tips and the so called pathetic $150, already exceeded 10K Sing dollars. BTW, i have my sideline lobang.Bro BronzeGod will think that i suffered from brain damage, hahahaha.

For TX of 16W04 this year, she was unhappy of my 40 mins thrustings.

Bro, i noticed u also take long time to cum. Have u faced any challenges ? Lol
Sound like zhenzhen is one of those that you raw/cip!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1