The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In bkk now and will look for my regular. She's now working in taragon massage. Anybody knows if it's a soapy like poseidon and the like? How to go there? Looked thru its website and it looked more like a karaoke or gents club to me. Wd appreciate any help

Poseidon is just short walking distance from MRT Sutthisan. Poseidon is also near to another soapy Copa Cabana. My last visit is not bad, sometime there have stunner too, and the girl offered me 2nd shot for additional 500. No see any karaoke and gent club though, It just a soapy place.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Po...4!4d100.573671
Old 22-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Poseidon is just short walking distance from MRT Sutthisan. Poseidon is also near to another soapy Copa Cabana. No see any karaoke and gent club though, It just a soapy place.
Think he's familiar with likes of Poseidon, only asking what's Taragon like.

Quote:
...my regular. She's now working in taragon massage. Anybody knows if it's a soapy like poseidon and the like? How to go there? Looked thru its website and it looked more like a karaoke or gents club to me.
From the webbie, more of a soapy with lounge + member loyalty packages (plus the obligatory whisky). Note the # visits thrown in. Scroll bottom for map, it's at Mengjai area.

Give your best shot, and come tell us about your experience
Old 22-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookieboy94 View Post
The there any massage spa in Bangkok I can bring my female friends to and it seems clean yet offer undertable extra service? 😅
Go to AWAY Spa at W Hotel, one of the most luxurious spa in Bangkok. Signature spa treatment 'New You' is THB3990 per pax. Let your lady friends be pampered.

Then if you want hanky panky ask for this masseuse called Palmela Handerson. She's mixed farang-thai luk keung. Sibei hot, tight and will make you cum usually less than 30 secs.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Go to AWAY Spa at W Hotel, one of the most luxurious spa in Bangkok. Signature spa treatment 'New You' is THB3990 per pax. Let your lady friends be pampered.

Then if you want hanky panky ask for this masseuse called Palmela Handerson. She's mixed farang-thai luk keung. Sibei hot, tight and will make you cum usually less than 30 secs.
Ya, this spa very high class one.

The W hotel also very luxurious very hard to book and also the bed have remote control one. Imagine bonking at those bed. I think is shiok mak mak.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
In bkk now and will look for my regular. She's now working in taragon massage. Anybody knows if it's a soapy like poseidon and the like? How to go there? Looked thru its website and it looked more like a karaoke or gents club to me. Wd appreciate any help
It's a Soapy parlour, like poseidon. If your regular working there, just text her and let her know what time you going lor. If don't have her contact, it will be a hit/miss trying to find her there.

Only way there is via cab. If too shy to say Taragon massage, tell cab driver to go Meng Jai, Huai Kwang, and then use Google map to direct him. Or tell him you going Maldives (or mao deep), Huai Kwang. Maldives restaurant is just next door.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Taragon

Hey bros, thks much for the pointers. Will be at taragon this Thursday and will update of my experience. Really starved for thai hoy. The office gals having dinner here look farking pedas sia
Old 23-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jbkid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone can do a update of clubs like insanity, shock39? Clubs with freelancers and their price?
Old 23-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Thanks bro .. good info about the money changer so I guess I will do that... change at Superrich.

I got their app but no location for Nana and Asok .. my friend told me Asok has one also.

I will find out more .. thanks.
Superrich at Central plaza ladrao basement now gives 24.25 for below 1k n 24.30 for 1k n above. I just changed dere. De plaza is just near phahonyothin mrt station.

Last edited by Cougar21; 24-08-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyde1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Going to try soapy massage at hwa kang area.
Anyone know their operations time?
E.g. Poseidon, emmanuallle, Amsterdam.
Do they open till late night? Or late night not a good time to go.
Thanks for any tips!!!
Old 24-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde1987 View Post
Hi bros,

Thanks for any tips!!!
Most open around 1-2pm and close around midnight.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde1987 View Post
Hi bros,

Thanks for any tips!!!
Bro I think Amsterdam has been closed for some time now. Girls and Managers have moved to Emmanuelle. Good time to go is around early evening when most girls would have started working. Going early around 1pm can also be rewarding even though there will be fewer girls available. Late night after 10Pm not worth going as girls would already be shacked out by then. Some would already be going back once they have 2 or 3 customers for the day.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Taragon

Sianz, my regular suddenly say she not working today. Making my way to addict massage now

Quote:
Hey bros, thks much for the pointers. Will be at taragon this Thursday and will update of my experience. Really starved for thai hoy. The office gals having dinner here look farking pedas sia
Old 24-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
aweadsad is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraweadsad is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraweadsad is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraweadsad is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Am in bkk now alone, any bros wna meet up to go party ? Please leave ne a pm
Old 25-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Most open around 1-2pm and close around midnight.
Dam, means after work need rush there. Thanks anyway bro!
Old 25-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Bro I think Amsterdam has been closed for some time now. Girls and Managers have moved to Emmanuelle. Good time to go is around early evening when most girls would have started working. Going early around 1pm can also be rewarding even though there will be fewer girls available. Late night after 10Pm not worth going as girls would already be shacked out by then. Some would already be going back once they have 2 or 3 customers for the day.
Thanks bro for the tips. Guess I need to go directly after work.
emmanualle seems like the best choice then. Will try coming week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1