The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So in your humble opinion, how will we know we are addicted to sex?
Afaik I only heard of sex drive but not drug drive or gambling drive
I not psychology so I can’t comment. But I have seen reports who diagnosed pple who are sex addict. Like spend most of his fortune in paid sex, like 5 times a wk for paid sex, keep thinking of sex etc. Same like gambling addict lor
Old 24-04-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
I not psychology so I can’t comment. But I have seen reports who diagnosed pple who are sex addict. Like spend most of his fortune in paid sex, like 5 times a wk for paid sex, keep thinking of sex etc. Same like gambling addict lor
My guideline is any thing which is done in excessive manner is addiction and therefore no good. Moderation is the key for healthy living mentally and physically. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
My guideline is any thing which is done in excessive manner is addiction and therefore no good. Moderation is the key for healthy living mentally and physically. Cheers.
Fully agree! But degree of moderation also different from pple. For me once a wk
Or a fortnight is considered fine.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Fully agree! But degree of moderation also different from pple. For me once a wk
Or a fortnight is considered fine.
Same bro. I only need once a week and I spend a lot of my other time doing sports.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Same bro. I only need once a week and I spend a lot of my other time doing sports.
Ya once a wk gd enough. No point indulge in paid Sex as it will lead u to nowhere. There are many things in life that are More impt n fulfilling
Old 24-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here’s my take on this subject matter,

If it’s something you do on a regular basis - it’s a habit.

If it’s something you have to do regardless and when deprived it becomes hard to cope and needs to be done ASAP - that’s addiction.

Whether financially you can cope with it is subjective. Today because of a high paying job you can go every alternate days (Eg) and you are happy and everything else is Swee Swee doesn’t mean it’s not an addiction - it just means your financial status is able to cope with your addiction.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
High sex drive difficult to curb cos sex addiction consumes you
Used to bonk in GL 4-5 weekly
Nowadays kept under better control by regular gym and swimming
😬😅
TBH I see nothing wrong with this cos you are not filming ladies taking shower

Sex addiction and high sex drive 2 different things

Of course we have to fuck within our limit
Old 24-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
Here’s my take on this subject matter,

If it’s something you do on a regular basis - it’s a habit.

If it’s something you have to do regardless and when deprived it becomes hard to cope and needs to be done ASAP - that’s addiction.

Whether financially you can cope with it is subjective. Today because of a high paying job you can go every alternate days (Eg) and you are happy and everything else is Swee Swee doesn’t mean it’s not an addiction - it just means your financial status is able to cope with your addiction.
Very well stated bro SemiRetired. I think this conclusively settles the habit vs addiction question.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

We are all man and need to have sex. Some need just once per week like me and some need more. But if a person is thinking about wanting to have sex all the time is definitely addiction. My two cents worth of opinion. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I had sex with a Pixie.

Gal: Hui Zi
House: 1669
Boobs: Nice big Bs, with grape size nipples. Biggest I have seen.
Etc: Hui Zi can be considered to be pretty and petite.
Frenching: Nil

It was time for my weekly bonk.
Qi Qi was not available at my timing for my maiden RTF.
So decided to check 1669 as it opens at 12.

Did not want to visit my frenching sweetie at this house.
Though Terence took her name I gave her a pass and decided to go for Hui Zi who was sashaying through the corridor.

She smelt nice.
Every girl should know how to use perfume.
It makes a big difference.

Showering was functional.
No rubba rubba here.
My radar told me high chance of CBJ.

On the bed she started with a massage of my lower body.
Sucked my nipples for some time.
Our popped the condom for cbj.

Tried to change her mind by licking her bits.
She was not very encouraging.
Said menses can give bacteria so don’t lick her girly bits

Got cbj.
Fucked her in missionary and doggy.
Came inside her.

Showered and left.
Saw my frenching sweetie from this house on the way out.

Wonder if my frenching sweetie here will remain my frenching sweetie?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
TBH I see nothing wrong with this cos you are not filming ladies taking shower

Sex addiction and high sex drive 2 different things

Of course we have to fuck within our limit
Fully agree
Hence I’m trying not to go GL more than 1x weekly.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
later kenna Hong Kong Bird how huh
Hong Kong Bird is my relative in HK

😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 24-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Fully agree
Hence I’m trying not to go GL more than 1x weekly.
once a week or min 10 times per week ?

Quote:
Hong Kong Bird is my relative in HK

😂
I mean Bird with bacteria infection
Old 24-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

What about big bird from Sesame Street ?
Old 24-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Try limit 1-2 times a week
Min 10 times weekly really siao cong nao 😅

Oooh... that Smelly Bird cousin 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1