The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mu1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, Share OKT contact and girl pic please
Old 24-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XC60T5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu1994 View Post
The small KTV I went was "For U", in the street with a 7-11 and a food court at its junction with the main road. It faces the Oliver Hotel. OKT is Brother Ho. If you walk from imigration office, it is on the left side of the main road. You will see the 7-11 after passing Mc Donald. It seems to be called Ross Karaoke previouly. There are at least 2 to 3 similar KTVs in this street.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu1994 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC60T5 View Post
The small KTV I went was "For U", in the street with a 7-11 and a food court at its junction with the main road. It faces the Oliver Hotel. OKT is Brother Ho. If you walk from imigration office, it is on the left side of the main road. You will see the 7-11 after passing Mc Donald. It seems to be called Ross Karaoke previouly. There are at least 2 to 3 similar KTVs in this street.
Mu1994,

U never read Danok posts. Asked this, requested that.

Read XC60T5 post above ( Rose Ktv, not Ross Ktv ).XC60T5 went to the right farm, For U KTV, with Uncle or Bro Ho, who is a very famous, ok, no show black face, not so aggressive bastard - want to kill you if you do not pick any lady , OKT in Danok. Also, Mu1994, please read #10194 post on page 680.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-04-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MalaiLapCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm planning to go up Danok in couple of days, but for a one day trip. I'm looking for recommendations where to go for spa and bonk place. Something like Citidel MV /Saboon type of place. Appreciate and welcome any suggestions.
Old 27-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaiLapCheong View Post
I'm planning to go up Danok in couple of days, but for a one day trip. I'm looking for recommendations where to go for spa and bonk place. Something like Citidel MV /Saboon type of place. Appreciate and welcome any suggestions.
There is no Bond Spa, Cititel Mid Valley Spa type in Danok. The spas in Danok .......are different.

Go to Heijan Hotel. Got spa there. Got massage there. FJ, up to u to negiotate with the ML. Massage room got a bath. Got jacuzzi outside in the common area.But no cinema with big, good, reclining seats. Only got plasma hanging from the wall showing old Kung Fu movies. Got some food but not much. You will not find chicken chop or nasi lemak for food here.

Or go to Mutiara 2. Got ML, individual bath, bath tub with jacuzzi. ML may go to the room with the bath tub and may just wait. U bath yourself, she just stand and wait for u to be done with bathing. If liked that, please use your brain ( pay more RM, she goes naked and bath u ), got small sauna. Not food here. No cinema. More pretty ladies in Mutiara Spa 2. This is located on the left of the road going to Hatyai, on a soi before Oliver Hotel. Mutiara Spa 1, got aunties, located near Oscar Hotel that is on the right side, going to Bukit Kayu Hitam. Or try Shalala, near Hello Bangkok Club. Can bonk the ML in these two spas ( excluding the aunties in Mutiara Spa 1 ).

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-05-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Mutiara Spa 1, got aunties, located near Oscar Hotel that is on the right side, going to Bukit Kayu Hitam. Or try Shalala, near Hello Bangkok Club. Can bonk the ML in these two spas (excluding the aunties in Mutiara Spa 1).
555 why you never intro the massage aunties at my favourite run down but budget T.M.T. Hotel (beside McDonald's).

Heng Dannok still have one Tesco supermarket in this chop carrot town!
Old 27-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 why you never intro the massage aunties at my favourite run down but budget T.M.T. Hotel (beside McDonald's).

Heng Dannok still have one Tesco supermarket in this chop carrot town!
Why I never intro Oscar Hotel or T.M.T Hotel massage ladies..........Oscar was pretty good.....at RM70 with HJ at RM50. T.M.T massage.......I never went in. Hollywood Palace is nearby. Me liked u, also can be stingy. My favourite budget hotel is still Hollywood. Drunk stupid......after Hello Bangkok, plus Winners & Fortune.....still can crawl back to Hollywood. 5555. Even McDonald's food prices ......expensive. But can drink coffee in the patio, smoke and watch the small world in Danok goes by.

Tesco is nothing much in Danok. Went in before, 6c6c, brought nothing, and walked all the way to M Club. Not bad, M Club, THB 100 each to 3 coyotes that accompanied me. Never gave flowers or buy that diluted tequila in a test tube. Do they think that they are feeding mice in a lab ???. Got Tiger beer in M Club at RM20 per big bottle. Cheaper than Heineken.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-05-2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
T.M.T Hotel massage ladies
555 strictly for GILF lovers only!
Old 30-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
amist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
555 strictly for GILF lovers only!
Bro Tony, time to go Danok or shoud I say time for you to organise one trip in Hatyai/ Danok
Old 30-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by amist View Post
Bro Tony, time to go Danok or shoud I say time for you to organise one trip in Hatyai/ Danok
555 last trip to Hatyai/Dannok was in 2013!

Up you my 4 humble rep points.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
amist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
555 last trip to Hatyai/Dannok was in 2013!

Up you my 4 humble rep points.
Yes I remember you because you were super active in CP thread then, now CP is so dead. You maybe can branch out to Hatyai/Dannok, bring back the good old days with 公主 and "flower street" ….wahahaha

Miss good old days
Old 08-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LaiLai来. Anyone in danok wanna chiong?
Old 09-05-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
BrianC83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I’m also in danok bro...where you staying at?
Old 09-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

T. M. T
Near mac.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboon View Post
T. M. T
Near mac.
555 you're a brave man.
Beware of cockroaches in T.M.T. Hotel rooms.

Please update us wheather the polik is still harassing the front desk boy 555!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1