The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, i am now contended with 2 bottles of mineral water.

Sigh, my darling on code red not feeling well. Suppose to bring her to Universal Studio today.
Good customer
Old 21-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - Qian Duo Duo 1658a

Apache hovered into the premises of Botak's joint.

Mission is to explore the new gal Qian Duo Duo, whom bros say is service oriented and trained with Sauna background.

She looks pleasant and a bit like a Korean, with bosomy butts and a cheerful face. As she walked to the counter to sign on the book, my radar is hooked onto her butt, looking forward to a good fucking session, I love such butts, perky and firm.

She led me along the corridor, I told her I want room 2 or 3. both are available and I took room 3.

Into the room, she gave me a hug and a kiss on my face, looked at me in the eyes and lamented on how bad business in Geylang is, but I encouraged her, saying now is long weekend, before I know it, her hands are all over me, working her way to unbuckle my belt after removing the buttons of my shirt. Her hand slipped into my underwear and when she felt the warmness of my balls, she said it felt very good.

My rod already hard siah.

She turned around, asked me to help her undress and I strip her piece by piece and kiss her body, slipping my hand into her undies and caress her clitoris, which became very very wet. She used her butt to rub against my harden rod which was by then. I removed her undies and my rod rubbed against her butt crack.

I fondled her Cup B breasts from behind, fingering her raisin nipples with one hand and continue to rub her clitoris with the other.

I am getting worried that I might lose control with her, getting worried.

She led me into the shower room, turned on water, and her body moved close to me and body rubba me. Applied the soap and had a soapy rubba session. She knows the moves, with her hands in the right parts of my body giving me a sensual experience. Fuck, i leaned my back against the cold war as she pressed her boobs against my body, her hands playing with my nipples and slowly work her way to my rod.

Before I know it, my rod enters into her mouth and too late for me to stop. I am losing control, as it is my usual habit to have capped BJ.

Her suction is one of its kind, deep throat BBBJ with head twister, I told her to tone down as I dont want to fire my missiles into the mouth. She teased me, gave me a OK signal. She sucked my balls and deep throat my rod, as the shower water flowed over our body

Onto the bed, she worked on my back, gave me a thorough catbath from my sensitive ears and neck and to my thighs. Her fingers gave me the sensual strokes on my body as she kissed and vacuum suck my back. She worked her way to my arse crack, sprayed some stuff which felt thrilling, and licked my arsehole. She asked me to be on doggie as she sucked my balls and gave me a good AR, tongue fucked my arse hole

I was moaning, knn, felt shiok.

She turned me, lifted my legs and gave me one more round of tongue fuck into my arse hole. She can sense me having a great time, she rotated between tongue fuck and quick licks on my arse rim and hole. wtf. APACHE radar losing control, maydey maydey

She licked and sucked my balls, and began her deep throat BBBJ with head twister. My rod is harden like a metal rod. She lick, kiss the side of the rod, and continue for the deep suction. I wonder how my entire rod can enter her mouth. OMG, BBBJ...I really lost control, but the feel is good

She turn to 69 and her nice pussy faces me as she continued her assault on my rod. I am not into kissing and sucking pussy, so I finger the clitoris, and it got very very wet.

I cannot endure further, she stopped the BBBJ assault and rode on me with her back facing me, my rod rubbing her wet clitoris.

I totally lost control as she moved her body front and back, giving my rod a good rub.

I want to be capped for the action.

She capped me. My butt is still pain from the sprain, so I have to be gentle and slower. I ask her to face the corner V shape mirror as I entered my rod into her abyss doggie style. Her love handles are good to hold onto as my rod enters the hole and the loud piak piak sound can be heard. She got very wet and her moans made me sextified. I put the pillow on her tummy, locked her hands and pumped from behind, the soft landing was damn good feel.

I turn her sideway, lifted up her left leg and insert into her from the side.

My backside a bit pain from the previous sprain but what the heck. I got her to lie down, lifted her both legs and entered the abyss hole. Her two legs now straighten and leaning on my chest as I pump her hard, the piak piak sound is loud, her neh neh swings all over and she moans very loudly, her hands grabbing the edge of the bed. wah lao, her moan is the sensual loud type.

I was perspiring all over already due to the action. Ready for the final push, I continue my assault in missionery, my pelvic thrust landed very smooothly as it bang against her. The piak piak sound and her loud moans .... Increased my tempo, and i screamed as I fired out all the bullets and hellfire missiles into the abyss, squeezing out every bullet there is, as her vagina help to squeeze and grip onto my rod.

My sweat is dripping onto her chest, and my head rested on her hard breathing B cup breasts.

She gave me a kiss. She said she had one of the best fuck. I was damn tired, radar all lost control, maydey maydey

wtf, feel shiok, she showered me, and remaining 5 or 7 minutes we chit chat.

The whole episode is like in some Korean AV session. Her experience in sauna I can feel it

She is in my A list now, for my super fuck. It has been quite a while since I had a super fuck.

Had my backside not being injured, i can push harder for a mighty fuck. Her service I can easily rate her 110/100

I left the room with a smile on my face. Botak saw my face and gave me a thumbs up.

Left Geylang a happy man.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

Mission is to explore the new gal Qian Duo Duo, whom bros say is service oriented and trained with Sauna background.

She looks pleasant and a bit like a Korean, with bosomy butts and a cheerful face. As she walked to the counter to sign on the book, my radar is hooked onto her butt, looking forward to a good fucking session, I love such butts, perky and firm.

She led me along the corridor, I told her I want room 2 or 3. both are available and I took room 3.

Into the room, she gave me a hug and a kiss on my face, looked at me in the eyes and lamented on how bad business in Geylang is, but I encouraged her, saying now is long weekend, before I know it, her hands are all over me, working her way to unbuckle my belt after removing the buttons of my shirt. Her hand slipped into my underwear and when she felt the warmness of my balls, she said it felt very good.

She turned around, asked me to help her undress and I strip her piece by piece and kiss her body, slipping my hand into her undies and caress her clitoris, which became very very wet. She used her butt to rub against my harden rod which was by then. I removed her undies and my rod rubbed against her butt crack.

I fondled her Cup B breasts from behind, fingering her raisin nipples with one hand and continue to rub her clitoris with the other.

She led me into the shower room, turned on water, and her body moved close to me and body rubba me. Applied the soap and had a soapy rubba session. She knows the moves, with her hands in the right parts of my body giving me a sensual experience. Fuck, i leaned my back against the cold war as she pressed her boobs against my body, her hands playing with my nipples and slowly work her way to my rod.

Before I know it, my rod enters into her mouth and too late for me to stop. I am losing control, as it is my usual habit to have capped BJ.

Her suction is one of its kind, deep throat BBBJ with head twister, I told her to tone down as I dont want to fire my missiles into the mouth. She teased me, gave me a OK signal. She sucked my balls and deep throat my rod, as the shower water flowed over our body

Onto the bed, she worked on my back, gave me a thorough catbath from my sensitive ears and neck and to my thighs. Her fingers gave me the sensual strokes on my body as she kissed and vacuum suck my back. She worked her way to my arse crack, sprayed some stuff which felt thrilling, and licked my arsehole. She asked me to be on doggie as she sucked my balls and gave me a good AR, tongue fucked my arse hole

She turned me, lifted my legs and gave me one more round of tongue fuck into my arse hole. She can sense me having a great time, she rotated between tongue fuck and quick licks on my arse rim and hole. wtf. APACHE radar losing control, maydey maydey

She licked and sucked my balls, and began her deep throat BBBJ with head twister. My rod is harden like a metal rod. She lick, kiss the side of the rod, and continue for the deep suction. I wonder how my entire rod can enter her mouth. OMG, BBBJ...I really lost control, but the feel is good

She turn to 69 and her nice pussy faces me as she continued her assault on my rod. I am not into kissing and sucking pussy, so I finger the clitoris, and it got very very wet.

I cannot endure further, she stopped the BBBJ assault and rode on me with her back facing me, my rod rubbing her wet clitoris.

I totally lost control as she moved her body front and back, giving my rod a good rub.

She capped me. My butt is still pain from the sprain, so I have to be gentle and slower. I ask her to face the corner V shape mirror as I entered my rod into her abyss doggie style. Her love handles are good to hold onto as my rod enters the hole and the loud piak piak sound can be heard. She got very wet and her moans made me sextified. I put the pillow on her tummy, locked her hands and pumped from behind, the soft landing was damn good feel.

My backside a bit pain from the previous sprain but what the heck. I got her to lie down, lifted her both legs and entered the abyss hole. Her two legs now straighten and leaning on my chest as I pump her hard, the piak piak sound is loud, her neh neh swings all over and she moans very loudly, her hands grabbing the edge of the bed. wah lao, her moan is the sensual loud type.

I was perspiring all over already due to the action. Ready for the final push, I continue my assault in missionery, my pelvic thrust landed very smooothly as it bang against her. The piak piak sound and her loud moans .... Increased my tempo, and i screamed as I fired out all the bullets and hellfire missiles into the abyss, squeezing out every bullet there is, as her vagina help to squeeze and grip onto my rod.

My sweat is dripping onto her chest, and my head rested on her hard breathing B cup breasts.

She gave me a kiss. She said she had one of the best fuck. I was damn tired, radar all lost control, maydey maydey

The whole episode is like in some Korean AV session. Her experience in sauna I can feel it

She is in my A list now, for my super fuck. It has been quite a while since I had a super fuck.

Had my backside not being injured, i can push harder for a mighty fuck. Her service I can easily rate her 110/100

I left the room with a smile on my face. Botak saw my face and gave me a thumbs up.

Bro, so errotic , lol

U are totally out of control, lol.
As u know, the risk of rubbing dick with wet cunt is far above BBBJ .......

Hope u recover fast from your injury. U may try Acupuncture. It worked well on me from my backside to leg injury due to the carrying weight on last April.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah nice bro!
Sounds like an awesome pounding session

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7563 / Power: 8
PinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond repute

---Deleted---

Last edited by PinkOcean; 22-04-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Up you bro. Like the Jap AV. Fantastic! The viper is horn is out
Old 22-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
Up you bro. Like the Jap AV. Fantastic! The viper is horn is out
Try and you know

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try and you know
Ya,will try it to my darling from other house next week.
Old 22-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try and you know

I would like to try spoon and lotus but have some difficulties, I am fat.
Old 23-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
I would like to try spoon and lotus but have some difficulties, I am fat.
recommend Ruyi 1658a

Old 23-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
recommend Ruyi 1658a
Thank you Bro Apache. Never try Ruyi before but Jixiang yes(2x)
Old 24-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude,

Yeah, she is a great babe for the great fuck

Quote:

Old 29-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first visit to this uncle botak stable, very friendly uncle. Gave me a bottle of chilled water and asked if I have any familiar girls. I told him to intro and he gave me Qian duo duo, she led me into a fantasy room filled with mirror. Svc was top-notch.

Looks 7/10 looks cute like neighbours daughter
body 7/10 a bit bah bah. love her bounce ass
bbbj 8/10 in the shower she gave me a very wet bbbj damn shook
French 8/10 counter fighter, you gave an inch she give back more.
fj 10/10 super tight she cried in pain than gotta pump her slowly but damn shiok
gfe 7/10 cheerful but not must conversation

Rtf: maybe cause saw another girl just came out of the room not sure her name but damn hot
Old 08-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

OMG

Ruyi has cut card

Anyway, all the best to her.

Just had a bonking session with Qian Duo Duo. Radar lost control again with her

Old 09-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG

Ruyi has cut card

Anyway, all the best to her.

Just had a bonking session with Qian Duo Duo. Radar lost control again with her
A little sad to see another good WL go. Her real name is tattooed on her collar. Best wishes to her indeed!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1