The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Has any bro bedded any Chinese cleaners before? Please share your story.

I recently conquered one after just knowing her one month. She is 46 years old but still attractive and hot. Nice smooth complexion.

I will share the story once I finished writing it.

Meanwhile would like to hear from the rest.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

U good ya. Conquered Nasi Lemak, Bakso and Bak kut teh too.

Thank you
Old 18-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 9
JustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to behold

You mean those at shopping centers?
Old 18-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

If you bedded a FL and realized that she moonlights as a cleaner, does it count?
Old 18-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

More like bedded a cleaner, moonlight as FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
If you bedded a FL and realized that she moonlights as a cleaner, does it count?
Old 18-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Never tried before, TS please relate your story for some pointers.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 18-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

When you go to Marina Bay Sands mall, there are a lot of pretty PRC cleaners,
one of them tall, slim, with red lipstick , entering the male toilet which I was urinating at the urinal.
When I turned around and saw her cleaning wash basin, she then look at me thru the mirror.
She got a pair of beautiful eyes..

When I read your thread, I start thinking of my encounter and fantasised about her again.
Old 18-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Idunno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My office have 1 but dunno how to start
Old 18-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
When you go to Marina Bay Sands mall, there are a lot of pretty PRC cleaners,
one of them tall, slim, with red lipstick , entering the male toilet which I was urinating at the urinal.
When I turned around and saw her cleaning wash basin, she then look at me thru the mirror.
She got a pair of beautiful eyes..

When I read your thread, I start thinking of my encounter and fantasised about her again.
Time to go MBS ….
Old 18-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
Has any bro bedded any Chinese cleaners before? Please share your story.

I recently conquered one after just knowing her one month. She is 46 years old but still attractive and hot. Nice smooth complexion.

I will share the story once I finished writing it.

Meanwhile would like to hear from the rest.
Why cleaner? Just because she is a cleaner that means she is clean?
Old 18-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

I notice there are PRCs ladies working at neigbourhood Indian Muslims restaurants. One, for e.g at Bukit Batok, was quite chio.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting conquest by TS, for me not either no guts or not attractive enough to get hard.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
I notice there are PRCs ladies working at neigbourhood Indian Muslims restaurants. One, for e.g at Bukit Batok, was quite chio.
Working in mamak restaurants? Those you can give up already. You know what they say. Once they've tried black, they'll never go back. LOL
Old 18-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Working in mamak restaurants? Those you can give up already. You know what they say. Once they've tried black, they'll never go back. LOL
Hahaha never heard it before, but it rhymes and and sounds good hahaha
Old 18-11-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Like jap AV?
Bonk in toilet while placing a signage -"Do not enter! Cleaning in progress."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1