The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

There were fighting in the hall and smokes were definitely came from the hall. I could see a group of armies blasting a student at the corner of the yard. Bodies were everywhere around the yard and in front of the main hall.

Kristen rushed to aid the student but it was too late. The armies stopped as soon as they saw Kristen. I accompanied Emily to the main hall.

The Prince was standing in the middle of the hall.

The Imperial knights and armies had surrounded the small remaining group of people in the hall. The main hall was huge about half the size of the main yard with many red pillars supporting the high roof. It was about three storey in height.

“Surrender… Grandmaster. There aren’t many students and clans people left…” he said.

“Huh…” Grandmaster disagreed.

“Most of the ancient devotion clans have fallen. I have their precious weapons the Lunar Knife, Golden Axe and Excalibur. We will wipe off all these filths from the face of the world….” Prince Hook said.

“We will avenger for our masters!!!” one of Islamic disciple shouted.

“Well… we rather die than lied under the feet of the Royal…” Grandmaster commented.

“So be it…” Prince Hook replied.

He already gestured his both hands with wave of energy. The red round energy ball slowly emerged on his both hands. The balls were encircled with dark mist and he hurled toward Grandmaster direction.

The two red ball joined as one with black mist tailed behind sped forward to Grandmaster.

“Imperial Death Stance…” Prince Hook shouted.

Suddenly, dad jumped in front of the path of the energy ball, blocking the attack to the Grandmaster. He took the hit of the energy ball and felt on the ground.

“Cross!!!” Grandmaster shouted.

Uncle Woo quickly rushed to aid dad. Dad was spurting blood out of his mouth. I rushed to dad as well.

“Enough… Hook. Don’t make me kill you…” Grandmaster said.

“Knights attacked them… leave no one alive…” Prince Hook commanded.

The knights just stood still instead of following the Prince’s order.
One of the senior knight voiced out “We can’t attack the Admiral… he is our Admiral.”

“I am here…” Emily said.

Everyone was stunned and looked at the Princess. Then they bowed to greet the Princess and Prince Hook followed as well. Prince Hook’s expression was full of anger.

“Emily… come..” he said.

“Sorry… I want to stay here for awhile. Uncle Woo and Kristen will take care of me…” she said.

“Fine…” he replied.

Prince Hook rushed back to his shuttle and returned to the Imperial Cruiser. Soon the sky roared as the Cruiser and the armada of battleships flew away from the Lhasa.

In the main hall, Woo and Grandmaster were trying their best to aid dad.

“Master… it is too late. This is the death stance… there is no cure,” dad said.

I was gripping dad’s hand.

“Danielle… it is time for you to let go….” he said to me.

“Dad… you can’t go… no one will take care of me…” I was sobbing.

“You are ready to be on your own…. Here, take this and pass it to his Majesty King privately… this is your last assignment. Promise me… do it and pass it to his majesty personally…. Promise me…” he was struggling to breathe.

I nodded “I promise.”

Then his hands loosen my grip and drifted unconsciously. Soon he stopped breathing. He has gone. I took a small scroll from his hand and started crying. It was the first time; I felt loss with no direction. I always wanted to see the world and it turned out that my adventure was not how I imagined.
Old 02-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Polly92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read!
Old 02-04-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
goldliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share bro, keep it up!
Old 05-04-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

CHAPTER SIX

It was a week after the attack.

For the past week, Titan Academy has been busy clearing piles of bodies and holding a join funerals for all the fallen. We mourned and cherished their memories on the plate of the fallen that hung on the main hall.

There weren’t many students left in Titan.

The palace became soo quiet even I hear the sound of the wind as I walked along the corridor. Soon, I reached the backyard of the palace and slowly walked up the small hill.

Grandmaster has summoned to see me at the hill at the back of the palace. The air is chilled and cold wind was blowing on my face. It was cold that I could feel my body shivered.

“Danielle…” he called out.

He stood at the edge of the ravine overlooked at the mountains ahead. It was a beautiful scene of the Himalaya Mountains. White clouds were circling on the snowy peaks of those mountains.

“Grandpa…” I greeted him. He asked me to address him that way.

Uncle Woo and dad were considered his sons. Grandmaster had adopted them from the orphanage since they were very young. In fact, many of the students in Titan were orphans. Instead roaming around the country in hunger and without shelter, Titan became their home.

Some of them are gifted with the ability to wield the energy will be trained with Titan skills and stances.

Scientifically, the ability to wield energy by a human was actually ability of the brain able to connect and utilized certain humming parts of the brain compare to pre-war era. In short, more parts of the human brain able to be inter-connected which create abilities to wield the energy like electromagnetic, quantum and wave energy around us.

Although, it was genetic traits but people with the abilities to wield the energy had existed since ancient ages. Till today, the amount of people who has their brain inter-connected was still very low in numbers. Most of them were recruited to be trained as knights, keeper of peace for the world and the Imperial Dynasty.

“Day dream again…” Grandmaster asked.

“Sorry… grandpa, still a little off…” I answered.

“I can understand that… it take times. Even myself felt ill hearted with Cross’s death.”

“I still cannot believe that the Prince is so powerful that wield such a deathly stance…” I said.

Grandmaster nodded and patted the empty place on the bench in the pavilion. I understood his intention and sat next to him.

“I believed your dad had explained about a certain degree of this to you…” he said.

I nodded.

“The Royal family at the moment is the most powerful people in the world. Their abilities to wield the energy were way beyond many of us. Since you know its genetic pass on… the Royal family has the Dragon Pearl ability which flow in their blood.”

There was a moment of silent before Grandmaster continued.

“They are less vulnerable to attack and have deathly inner energy. Their brains capacities are way beyond ordinary. And only the person with Dragon Pearl blood can wield Death Stance easily…”

“But I though you are the master of inner energy … no one can win you even the royal Family respect you…” I said.

He smiled again.

“My dear boy… they respect me not because I am a better killer, instead on how many lifes I saved and bring peace and order to the world. Of course, my skills and practices way beyond many but still to wield a Death Stance will cost me lot of energy and internal injury…”

“Wow… no wonder they rule the world…” I replied.

“Well… that is an understatement. After the war… there were chaos everywhere, the world was separate into factions and civil wars occurred. Then the Royal Family took the move to unite everyone… with their special abilities more and more people and areas were united. In fact, many generations have past the Royal family maintained their position as head of the Empire by executing a proper political system. The people council actually managed the country… his majesty has the right to veto improper ruling…”

The wind blew.

“So far… the head of state has done very good job and his majesty the King is one of the people I admire the most. That is why, Titan served the country well.”

I nodded.

“Want to learn more…?”

I smiled.

“Beside… the Royal Family, there were many mystical relics from the ancient world. For example, the Lunar Knife, Excalibur Sword and Golden Axe… weapons with extraordinary mastery. For instance, the Lunar Knife can able to cut any metal on earth… while the Excalibur can break any rocks. Those also represent icon of leadership… so the person who processed the item will be the leader of ancient clans.”

“Hmmm… not so logical…” I replied.

“Well… many ancient cultures have their own meaning… so we need to respect them…” Grandmaster said.

“Like their respect the Titan?” I asked.

“Yes… in order gain respect of others… we need to understand people and respect them so eventually they are friends. By doing so… eventually they more willing to join you or change their thinking…” Grandmaster said.

I nodded… grandpa was known as the world best due to his wisdom not his fighting skills.

“Grandpa… is there such a thing as the most powerful weapon in the world?” I asked.

I was surprised that he nodded.

“There is a myth from the ancient times… a legend about a scroll. The sacred scroll teaches about mastering of inner energy. The person who acquired or learn the skill will almost invincible and far more powerful than the Royal family. It was a teaching that pushes any human potential to the maximum like a god. Anyway… it was just a myth since many have search for it but none found a single clue of it.”

Somehow, we were interrupted by a senior disciple who was walking towards us.

“Master… it is dinner time…” he said.

“Thanks…” Grandmaster said.

“Danielle… you want to practice with us tomorrow?” the senior disciple asked.

“Huh… I am sorry. I don’t know inner energy skills…” I replied.

Grandmaster added “Sage… Danielle has been sick since your Senior Brother Cross adopted him.”

“Oh… I am so sorry Danielle.”

“It is okay…” I replied.

“Brother Cross was so skillful and in fact he is the best among us…” Sage added.

“Indeed… Cross was very good and he was so outstanding during his services in the Knights. Everyone was expecting him to be the Grand Admiral Knight position which Woo is now holding. Sometimes ago, he had a disagreement with the Royal Family and quit the Knights. It was also the time, he adopted you and moved to exiled.”

“Grandpa… do you know why he quit?” I asked.

“No one knows… even your uncle Woo didn’t know but I believed it has to do with you…” Grandmaster answered.

I just nodded as we reached the inner palace. Perhaps, his majesty the King knew since dad has instructed me to pass the small scroll to him.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hosay3754 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more. Thank you TS.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KhawBoonCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. TS please continue.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

CHAPTER SEVEN

Namtso Lake was like a reflection of the sky. The white fluffy white clouds and blue sky were reflected on the lake.

A group of Titan young students were taking photo. Kristen has tagged along the study trip. It was a educational and sightseeing trip to view Mount Everest. She forced me to accompany her so I could take my mind of away from the death of dad.

One of the students waved at Kristen to join them.

“Go... I will be alright...” I told her.

Instead she pulled my arm and headed toward the group.

“Hi.... I am Megan...” one of the students introduced herself.

“Yes... Megan is the brightest student in Titan...” another said.

“You must be Uncle Cross son... I so sorry for your loss...” Megan said.

“It is okay...” I answered.

“Megan is very good..the other day, we practice together...” Kristen added.

“Yah... Danielle, you can join us for practice. I am sure you are good too.... like Uncle Cross...” Megan said.

Kristen quickly replied “Oh... Danielle health is not so good... he cant practice martial art.”

“Anyway... let enjoy ourselves...” Megan added.

Before night fall, we have reached base resort of Everest Mountain. It was very cold as we stepped out of the bus.

The resort was large with two hotels and an administration building. It was previously a base camp area that has converted into a resort.

The peak of the mountain was clearly seemed as evening sun shone upon it. Kristen was holding my hand as we glazed at the peak.

The sun slowly set and the sky turned dark blue as the thousand of stars filled the sky. Then it began to snow.

Kristen was hugging me as her body shivered in cold. I took off my coat and wrapped it around her.

“Danielle... thanks..” she whispered around my ear.

“Let’s go back...” I said.

She nodded.

In the hotel, we bumped into Megan and she asked us to join dinner. I didn’t join since I wanted to retire to my room. Kristen was a little reluctant to let me go... anyway I need to practice alone.

It has awhile since I practice my skill ... just as I opened the door of my room. She followed me from behind.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HoodLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. Do keep your story coming.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

“Kristen...” I said.

She just looked at me in silent before she closed the door.

“I want to be with you...” she said.

“Why...? I am just an ordinary person...” I answered.

“Don’t tell me you don’t feel it... we have been together since small and you know how I feel about you. Don’t tell me you don’t have feeling for me...” she said.

“Yes... but you are Admiral Daughter and a knight. I am not sure...”

Before I could finish my words, Kristen has slowly removed her clothes.

“Kristen... what are you doing...?” I just stared at her naked body fully exposed in front of me.

Kristen was more beautiful than I could imagine. I was speechless admiring her slim silky smooth body. My eyes couldn’t take away from her B Cup breasts with her pinkish erected nipples. Her hands slowly moved to the side to display her soft pubic hairs and pinkish pussy lips.

She walked over and lightly hit my arm.

“Naughty...” she said.

“Sssooo beautiful...” that was what came out from my mouth.

She hugged me and kissed me with lips to lips.

She whispered “Now I am yours...”

I didn’t know how to react but hugged her.

“Now both of us cannot turn back... sleep with me tonight...” she said.

I just nodded.

We kissed as we lay on the bed. She spread her legs and grabbed my hard penis towards her. I pushed slowly inch by inch into her pussy.

“Aaaaa.... babeee...” she moaned.

“Do you feel pain...?” I asked as I pushed deeper.

“Mmmmm..aaaahhh” Kristen moaned.

“Ssssooo tight....” I was a little doubt.

Kristen wiggled a little and moved her hips. My penis went into her pussy all the way.

“Aaaaaaaa...” she screamed.

“Pain?” I asked.

She nodded. Then she began to move and I followed her rhytm. Soon my penis was sliding in and out of her pussy.

“Oooo... itchy... move faster babe...” she said.

I did as she told and began roaming her breasts. She looked at me.

“Like them...?” she asked.

I didnt answered but my lips were nibbing her nipples.

“Aaaaaaaaa.. dont stop I aaaammm aaaahhhhhh.... ah ah ah ah ah.... aaaaaaaa” she screamed.

She hugged me tightly as her body kept ramming into mine.

“Babe... faster deeepperr aaaaahhhh” she screamed.

We kissed. Her speed has creating a new sensation to pee on my penis.

“Kristen... I want to pee.. aaaaahhh” I growled.

It was too late something came out of my penis.

“Aaaaaaaa....” she screamed.

Out bodies clinged together as we climaxed. For awhile.. we hugged each other tightly till the sensation slowly diminished.

Then we collasped on the bed.

“Aaaa... it was nice...” Kristen said.

“I love you...” I said to her.

“I knew it ... since along time. I like the feeling you always tried hard to get close to me and treated me nicely...muc” she kissed me.

I hugged her as we dozed off to sleep.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
avacet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, look forward to more!
Old 09-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

CHAPTER EIGHT

Lhasa’s Barkhor Street was the shopping district area.

There were shops and stores on both side of the walkway. People and tourists crowded the place everyday encompassing the ruined of Jokhang temple. The temple was used as a communication center during the war.

Yet the street survived and it was a great site to visit in Lhasa.

I accompanied Emily and Kristen to have a day tour around the city. It was relaxing to tour around the city. Since our arrival; we have been staying in the palace for along time. Both girls were too excited with their shopping and rushed one shop after another shop.

In a few second, I lost them.

I began to search high and low for both of them. For moment I was worried something had happened to them. Further up there was a small lane toward the right… I walked into the lane and suddenly hear some screaming.

I walked away further to a more secluded lane.

Kristen was fighting again with Blind Eagle.

“I want the Princess….” he said.

This time… Blind Eagle was accompanied with another younger fellow. He tried to grab Emily but Emily was running here and there to avoid capture.

“Danielle…” she shouted as she run toward me.

I took some rubbish from the floor and threw at the young fellow.

Meanwhile, Blind Eagle managed to hurl a few bolt toward Kristen. She swung here and there to avoid the attack.

“Danielle take Emily and run….!!!” she shouted.

Just as the young fellow strike a lightning bolt toward me, a few Titan students jumped down between us. The students used their Ion swords to block the bolt.

“Titan students… mind your business…” the fellow said.

“This is Lhasa… our turf so no one mess with us. I am Megan, the brightest student in Titan…” the young lady student answered.

“Then you will suffer…” the young fellow hurl a long lightning bolt towards Megan.

Megan tried to block it with her Ion Sword. She was struggling as the bolt continuously struck on her sword.

“Get the Princess and the knight!!!” she instructed her two fellow classmates.

The bolt was too strong as Megan finally let go and fled away. The lane was left with Blind Eagle and his companion. They have abandoned me there.

Blind Eagle looked at me.

“Look like your friends have abandoned you…” he said.

“Why do you want the Princess so badly…” I asked.

“Well… since you are going to die… I will tell you. She will be our bargaining chip to take over the Dynasty… Shanghai will fall first follows by the rest of the major cities till the capital,” Bald Eagle said.

“Master… let me finish this brat…” the young fellow said.

I smiled “You think you can leave here today?”

“Arrogant… die” the young fellow strike a full blast of lightning toward me.

I took my hand and repellent it back to him.

The lightning strike him with full intensity and the young fellow body immediately burned and turned black.

Blind Eagle suddenly panic and hurl a blast toward me.

I took a drop of water from the water pipe nearby and strike at him. The tiny drop of water sped and hit his hand. The force of impact was intense that the droplet dragged his hand and his body till his hand smashed into a wall.

“AAAAAHHHH” he shouted in pain.

The hand that caught by the droplet was crushed onto the wall.

“Who are you… why are you sooo powerfulll… I have never seemed someone did that…” he growled in pain as he spoke.

“I am nobody… not a Titan student or a knight…” I replied.

“But… but…” he was mumbling.

“Sorry… you have to die…” I said.

I strike a palm stance on his chest and immediately he stopped breathing. His chest was full crushed and disoriented.

It was my first time, I use the scroll stance. Perhaps, it is time for me to help others like dad had mentioned someday, I might use it.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
tradechat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro. Hope to read more.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

CHAPTER NINE

Emily and Kristen have returned to the palace.

In the yard, they were waiting for Danielle. Somehow, Megan and the rest of her classmates already returned and gathered at the yard. Megan was puzzled about what both girls were waiting for.

“Where is Danielle?” Kristen asked Megan.

“We are missing one… opps…” Megan replied.

“We need to go back… Danielle doesn’t have the abilities to wield energy!!!” Kristen shouted at Megan.

Megan grabbed Kristen arm to stop her.

“Kristen… you see how powerful the guy was… if you go back probably he already dead….” Megan said.

“Then… bring more students… to help!!!” she said.

Emily held Megan’s hand and begged “Please… he is like a brother to me.”

Admiral Woo walked into the yard.

“Kristen enough… there is nothing we can do for Danielle…” he said.

Megan greeted Admiral Woo.

Kristen was surprised to see a group of knights following her dad. It was not a good sign since Colonel James was here too.

“You need to behave... you need to act like a royalty. You are a Blue Star...” Admiral Woo said.

Megan patted Kristen shoulder and pointed at the gate.

Danielle was standing at the gate.

Without thinking, she rushed to Danielle and hugged her. Admiral and the rest of the knights were shocked.

“Kristen!!!” Admiral shouted.

I took her hands and pushed her apart slightly.

“I heard that... you shouldn’t approach me since you already engaged with Prince Hook. You should tell me earlier that you are the Blue Star...” I said.

“Danielle please... this is not what I wanted...” Kristen said.

“Kristen enough!” Admiral said.

I walked away from the yard as everyone stared at me.

The mist began to form at the back of Academy yard. I sat at the cliff looking at the mountains ahead.

It has been a roller coaster ride for me. All this while, I wanted to leave Southern City and head for an adventure. Somehow my adventure turned out to be disappointment.

Then someone put a jacket on my back.

“Put on a jacket... it is getting cold...” Kristen said before she sat next to me.

I looked at her. She has been crying.

I wipe off the tears from her eyes.

“I am sorry... I felt so useless, I can’t even fight for my love one..” I said.

“I either can fight for what I want. I have no choice but accept my faith. But at least... I lost my virginity to someone I love...” she said.

“I will find a way...” I said.

“You can’t endanger yourself, grandmaster and also Titan...” she said.

“No wonder dad chose to exile from the world...”

“I am sorry. I am so confused... I want runaway from all these and live a simple life” she said.

I just kept quiet.

Admiral and Grandpa slowly walked towards us.

“I believed you two have your chat. But Kristen need to prepare... we are going back to the capital. James has brought us news that Russo has begun their rebellion... they have amassed just outside Shanghai...” he said.

“Russo?” I asked.

“Yes... the remaining of an old country on the north from the old war. The Russo is one of our strongest foe...” Grandpa said.

“The attack and kidnapping the Princess in KL was actually the first step. It has given Prince Hook a reason to eliminate the Titan. With Titan crippled, the country only left with the Imperial Knights to hold the Rebellion… we are really in trouble…” Admiral added.

“Go... I will be alright..” I told Kristen.

She seemed reluctant but to obey her dad order.

Old 14-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

The morning in Lhasa was busy.

The academy was swarmed with two Knight Cruisers on the sky. Admiral and the knights were preparing to leave. Kristen and Emily were waiting at the yard to say goodbye to Danielle.

Then one of the students rushed out to meet them.

“What is it?” Kristen asked.

“Brother Danielle has left yesterday night. He left you a letter...” the student said.

“Read it out..” Kristen asked.

He nodded and looked at Grandmaster who came out shortly with Admiral.

“Go ahead read it out...” Grandmaster said.

Dear Kristen, Emily, Uncle Woo and Grandpa,

So many things had happened since we left Southern City. I had to leave again, I dont have the courage to say goodbye in person so I wrote this letter.

Please dont worry about me since I need to complete a final task from dad. Once it was complete, I will return home to Southern City.

Kristen and Uncle Woo.. don’t worry about it, serve the country well. If there is luck, we will meet again someday.

Take care.

Danielle.

Kristen was very anxious. She kept asking about Danielle. Grandmaster tried to calm her down.

“Dear... the country is in trouble, we need to defend our people. Once everything is settled, we will go and find Danielle. Cross had done a good job bring Danielle up... or else Kristen won’t like him so much. He will up to the task Cross passed to him. I have full confidence with Danielle...” Grandmaster said.

Kristen smiled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1