The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pussyloves is Cool - loads of Potential
Risk of HIV?

I am a 30 year old male. I would like to ask if I have a risk of HIV. I have had multiple sexual partners (girlfriends and sex workers) over the past 5 to 6 yrs. All of them are protected sex with condom. No exception. Blowjobs by sex workers are all done with condoms on. Based on what I recall, none of the condoms slipped or break. Do I have a risk of HIV? Thanks for your reply
Old 01-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Risk of HIV?

Hi, you have very low chance of having HIV. Almost zero. But to have a piece of mind, you can just go for a rapid test, know your result within 20 mins
Old 02-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Thanks bro
Old 02-11-2019, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chances are non existence provided no condom break. If I were you, I won't bother
Old 02-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes TS very true the chances is almost 0% but if you are talking about STDs then it would be a different ball game as some STDs are spread via skin contact
Old 04-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Frankly chances of you contracting HIV are very low. But is it close to zero, nope i dun think so. Coz there are cases of people contracting HIV even with protection. One good example is my friend who died from AIDS many years ago.

End of the day, the best way to find out whether u have HIV is to visit DSC or one of the clinic in Singapore and carry out a HIV test.

If u are unlucky enough to obtain a positive result for ur HIV test, just remember to hold ur head high and wipe away the tears, life still goes on. Dun go committing no suicide.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 04-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Gotten HIV even with use of condom? The condom break or condom intact also kena.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have risk but low risk though since you are active, get tested every 6 months..
Old 07-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

I think I am just being paranoid then. Will just be extra careful and keep to everything with condom on. Haha
Old 16-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No comments here are better than doing the test itself. Period!
Old 07-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
busters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in a similar position as u. Based on my understanding and my thread as long as condom still intact, u are ok
Old 08-12-2019, 07:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by busters View Post
I'm in a similar position as u. Based on my understanding and my thread as long as condom still intact, u are ok
With the advances in HIV treatment it is no longer a death sentence. In fact it is now a perfectly manageable condition where those infected can live full lives and even have children.

Diabetes is a far more serious concern compared to HIV because it is harder to control and the consequences of uncontrolled diabetes can be devastating eg blindness, loss of limbs and a slow and lingering death.

All of you should be far more worried about not eating healthily, being overweight and having insufficient exercise as these poor lifestyle choices cause more issues than a broken condom.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyloves View Post
I am a 30 year old male. I would like to ask if I have a risk of HIV. I have had multiple sexual partners (girlfriends and sex workers) over the past 5 to 6 yrs. All of them are protected sex with condom. No exception. Blowjobs by sex workers are all done with condoms on. Based on what I recall, none of the condoms slipped or break. Do I have a risk of HIV? Thanks for your reply
Bro, I understand ur feeling. thats why go for HJ only.. 99.999% safe from HIV and STDs.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
With the advances in HIV treatment it is no longer a death sentence. In fact it is now a perfectly manageable condition where those infected can live full lives and even have children.

Diabetes is a far more serious concern compared to HIV because it is harder to control and the consequences of uncontrolled diabetes can be devastating eg blindness, loss of limbs and a slow and lingering death.

All of you should be far more worried about not eating healthily, being overweight and having insufficient exercise as these poor lifestyle choices cause more issues than a broken condom.

Don't worry

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/4-way...b0928f5a6ca511
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1