The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WriterofAoTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Affairs of the Children - Cheeky boy and his new neighbour

Disclaimer: The stories are strictly and solely based on fiction and fantasy only. Please read at your own risk.

It was a quiet morning along the stretch of road down Elise Park. A transporter lorry was moving down the road past a number of bungalows, slowing down when it reaches a new, white bungalow with a huge fish pond and a childcare centre beside it. A black family car followed the lorry behind slowly. Several workers then alighted from the lorry and wasting no time they proceed to carry the boxes of sealed properties into the house.

The front passenger door of the car opened and out stepped a lady dressed in office wear.

“Be careful with the boxes! They are fragile!” she told the workers quickly as she walked to the entrance and entered the house.

A while later, the rear passenger door of the car opened and a girl named Ning came out. She was aged 6 and wearing her favourite white dress and heeding her mum’s instructions, instead of entering the house while the workers are moving about, Ning ran to the back of the house excitedly to see the new environment she would be staying in. Her curiosity lands her gaze to a window of the neighbour’s house, just right behind hers.

Through the windows, Ning saw a blue walled room and there was a Chinese boy sitting on a white sofa. Her eyes moved to the boy. She beamed to herself as she thought that she’s going to make friend soon with this new neighbour.

-- to be continued
Old 20-10-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Zor093 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Affairs of the Children - Cheeky boy and his new neighbour

camping for more!!
Old 20-10-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LifeIsBetter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue
Old 20-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SMRTrains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!
Old 20-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Disclaimer: The stories are strictly and solely based on fiction and fantasy only. Please read at your own risk.

Several days later, after Ning’s family have settled in, she was eager to meet her new neighbours, especially the boy she saw the very first day they moved in to Elise Park.

“Mummy, can we meet our new neighbours? I love to make new friends now”. Ning asked her mum.

“Yes dear we will do that today”. Ning’s mum replied.

In the afternoon, Ning’s mum brought Ning to visit the Heng family where their house was behind theirs.

Mrs Heng welcomed them and as she was chatting with Ning’s mum, Ning was wondering if the boy she saw was in the house. Just then the doorbell rang, and Mrs Heng called out to their maid to open the door. A boy in school uniform walked in. Ning’s eyes shifted to the boy immediately and she looked at him intently. Ning finally met the boy.

“This is my younger son, Ian. He is in Primary One”. Mrs Heng told Ning’s mum.

Ning now got a closer look at Ian. Ian was of an appropriate size for a 7 year old, single eyelid, small eyes, and delicate skin with the kind of legs that someone his age would have. Ning was attracted to Ian. When Ian saw Ning, he was mesmerised by her. As both of them stared deeply at each other, they both know what they wanted. To be closer to each other.

-- to be continued
Old 21-10-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
beefsticky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here !! support support
Old 21-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Hi everyone

This is the first story in the whole of the Affairs of the Children series. Do subscribe, watch my posts and comment. thanks and the next part is coming soon!!
Old 21-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Several days passed again and one Saturday night, Ning was alone at home as her parents were away at a social function and will be back late. Ning’s mum got Heng family’s maid to help keep a lookout for Ning and their house because coincidentally Ian’s parents were travelling and only back the next night. It was a quiet night and Ian’s elder brother, Ivan went to bed early as he was not feeling well. Ivan is another well boy, he had bigger eyes and dimples. Ian however had an idea. At the right time.
F
rom the back of the house, Ian came over to Ning’s house through the opening of the fence. Wearing a grey 3/4 shirt and shorts he entered Ning’s house and the lights were off. He knew that Ning in her room and sleeping as he saw from his room window that the lights went off in Ning’s room. Ian went up the stairs and perhaps his intuition worked, he knew where Ning’s room was.

Ian opened the door and it was quite cold. The aircon was on. It was a beautiful room decked in pink and a double white bed and bedspread There, he saw Ning lieing flatly on the bed with the bedside lamp still on. Tiptoeing to the bottom of the bed, Ian lifted the bedspread and crawled under it towards Ning’s legs. And as her got nearer Ian deliberately smeared his face in Ning’s sensitive part. Ning awoke but this sudden act but did nothing until she saw Ian coming out from under the bedspread towards her face.

--to be continued
Old 21-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Isn't 6 and 7 a little young? I hope they grow up.
Old 21-10-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Isn't 6 and 7 a little young? I hope they grow up.
please read the disclaimer its not real
Old 21-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

pls support
Old 21-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
8DollarBypass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support
Old 21-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Several days passed again and one Saturday night, Ning was alone at home as her parents were away at a social function and will be back late. Ning’s mum got Heng family’s maid to help keep a lookout for Ning and their house because coincidentally Ian’s parents were travelling and only back the next night.

It was a quiet night and Ian’s elder brother, Ivan went to bed early as he was not feeling well. Ivan is another well boy, he had bigger eyes and dimples. Ian however had an idea. At the right time.

From the back of the house, Ian came over to Ning’s house through the opening of the fence. Wearing a grey 3/4 shirt and shorts he entered Ning’s house and the lights were off. He knew that Ning in her room and sleeping as he saw from his room window that the lights went off in Ning’s room. Ian went up the stairs and perhaps his intuition worked, he knew where Ning’s room was.

Ian opened the door and it was quite cold. The aircon was on. It was a beautiful room decked in pink and a double white bed and bedspread There, he saw Ning lieing flatly on the bed with the bedside lamp still on. Tiptoeing to the bottom of the bed, Ian lifted the bedspread and crawled under it towards Ning’s legs. And as her got nearer Ian deliberately smeared his face in Ning’s sensitive part. Ning awoke but this sudden act but did nothing until she saw Ian coming out from under the bedspread towards her face.

“Ian?” Ning said softly.

Ian was now on top of Ning and both of them under the bedspread. They looked at each other silently for 5 secs and Ian while hugging her head, planted the first kiss to Ning’s lips. A second time. A third time. And a longer time. Ning felt good as Ian passionately kissed her on the lips with his V shaped tongue. Ian’s tongue rolled with hers in her mouth.

--to be continued
Old 22-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

please support final part coming soon and second story up next to share
Old 22-10-2015, 08:24 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterofAoTC View Post

please support final part coming soon and second story up next to share
nice it best to write story of other couple age older abit .. write more alright ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1