The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
L4 is Apple, who used to be part time at L2 Joey's adjoining unit (now taken by Bobo). Apple is friends with the L5 new outlets (Ice and Joanne) next Michelle's unit. Youyou, the new girl at Michelle's, is one of those time watchers and will try to rush.
Spot on !

Oh
Apple..oh oh
Was dreaming might be new
Lol
Old 08-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
L4 is Apple, who used to be part time at L2 Joey's adjoining unit (now taken by Bobo).
It can get quite noisy later part in the day when the bristo starts operation.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolec View Post
I have been looking for XQ for almost 6 months... Gave up last month. But was finally lucky when I was just passing by and decided to pop in for a look!

Fast forward. I was enjoying her catbath on me so much I told her I will Explode if she jumped on me now! She slowed down and continued the slow pace during cowgirl!!! This is not only NOT a time watcher but a Customer First oriented service!!! So I gave her a good missionary pump!!!

When we were relaxing, she said I didnt explode as fast as I claimed.... I replied: Yeah, maybe I had a big breakfast...
XQ physical appearance good
But service attitude is her strong point,
Accomodating to request,
Will not chop,
Not a time watcher.

Sometimes I taste others first,
Then find her round 2.
She still let me fj till cum,
Even if I take longer,
Never rush me finish fast.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been to a joint further down parklane towards hotel 81?
Old 08-04-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
L4 is Apple, who used to be part time at L2 Joey's adjoining unit (now taken by Bobo). Apple is friends with the L5 new outlets (Ice and Joanne) next Michelle's unit. Youyou, the new girl at Michelle's, is one of those time watchers and will try to rush.
I enter the room and quote $100 for FJ. She got mad. Then tell me $40 for handjob. I took my bag and tell her to open the door.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Down?? Down leads one to bras basah junction/rendezvous hotel corner..no81 hotel?

Did you mean up?
If you indeed walk up..past peace centre/kaplan junction there is an 81 about 300m further on left

But ^joint^ betwixt parklane & there?
Scratch head...?
Can u clarify?
Old 09-04-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
where?tell me whr i go explore
Old 09-04-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolec View Post
I have been looking for XQ for almost 6 months... Gave up last month. But was finally lucky when I was just passing by and decided to pop in for a look!

Saw a pretty lady at reception table and I asked for massage. Praying that its her..... When I asked for her name in the room, BINGO! Didnt ask for special so she started massaging... I was Not looking for professional so I didnt notice whether its good or not. Then I was concerned! She used a towel to massage me and after more than a while still NO GQ?!?!?!?! What if she is careful and wont offer customers who are not her regulars???

Luckily, she finally removed the towel and started teasing massage... Phew!

Fast forward. I was enjoying her catbath on me so much I told her I will Explode if she jumped on me now! She slowed down and continued the slow pace during cowgirl!!! This is not only NOT a time watcher but a Customer First oriented service!!! So I gave her a good missionary pump!!!

When we were relaxing, she said I didnt explode as fast as I claimed.... I replied: Yeah, maybe I had a big breakfast...

I am not chionging so often compared to last time but Parklane is definitely one I will Revisit....
You were lucky. Recently saw her shop door opened, which was quite rare. She was inside. I popped in and she told me she has appointment already. I asked when is her next available slot, she told me she fully booked until 9pm. When I went there it was only lunch time.

Then I asked if she could give any contact, she said don't have. Asked me to try my luck again another time. Obviously she did not want my business but I understand because I look like a police man (many girls told me before) and maybe XQ has to be cautious.

Too bad.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
I enter the room and quote $100 for FJ. She got mad. Then tell me $40 for handjob. I took my bag and tell her to open the door.
Apple sure won't take 100 fj.
150 fj she already face black,
Keep repeating she always get more.
I want bbbj,
She ok but want tips,
I skip.

She's ex ktv gal,
Good gfe & pr skills,
Good conversationalist,
Sweet talker.
Old 09-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Live Report

Level 1 - all open
Level 2 - all open
Level 3 - XQ on red dress today and door is open
Level 4 - nothing
Level 5 - same shop open
Old 10-04-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
GunningForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thursday after lunch I went trying to look for XiaoQian. Reached about half past one and her door was closed. Settled at a spot with full view of her shop. Waited there till past 3pm and her door is still closed, gave up and left.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunningForSex View Post
Thursday after lunch I went trying to look for XiaoQian. Reached about half past one and her door was closed. Settled at a spot with full view of her shop. Waited there till past 3pm and her door is still closed, gave up and left.
Yea..saw u

Security guys were looking at u on cam and laffing at u

Taking bets on how long u wud last

Tee hee
Old 10-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Report at 1430 for the community

1st flr...same desperate looking old ladies if anyone here also desperate lol

2nd floor..next toilet..as usual both open..next to peace centre doorway..same as last week..same arrogant bitch asking 200 to fuk...

3rd floor..next toilet same 2, scuba row..all open...took last shop...slim..fittish for her age (about 40)..but tits are natural firstly so puts her way ahead of many in PL...130 all in... can less mebbe but i knew her long

5th floor..dead zone..yuyu at corner shop now so desperate keeping door open...and the 2 new shops are unoccupied...yuyu told me the 2 SW who came gave it in after 3 days of no or low biz!

Didnt waste time seeing the viets
Old 11-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...210411-1138595

Fellow bros beware, PL appeared on the news.
Old 11-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...210411-1138595

Fellow bros beware, PL appeared on the news.
Same article,
https://www.shicheng.news/show/940914
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread