The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bwahahaha ... If that really materialize, I will be among the first to support you ... I might also recommend you some A grade stocks from PRC and share/exchange some strategies with you on doing GL whore business more effectively based on my observation over the years of patronage ...

On a more serious note, I foresee Willie's den will eventually be pressured to be sold by its current owner and he has to relocate for sure. It is only a matter of time ... Surprisingly, their elder brother, Peter appears to be even more healthy than them ...
Market 2.5-2.8 mil.......previously no sell already is a mistake by the owner....no developer enbloc the house not even worth 1.5mil
Old 11-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Market 2.5-2.8 mil.......previously no sell already is a mistake by the owner....no developer enbloc the house not even worth 1.5mil
You're absolutely right ... Ah Lek told me someone offered him S$1M for his property at WH Rd but I advised him to forget it and he also thought so too ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wah. Naka is a developer lor; market price also know so well! Kekeke. Seriously though, if I am the owner, I would not sell. Ultimately, it depends on time frame you are looking at. 2.5-2.8 mil though ok, hardly is worth jack right now. I am not sure what the rental yields are but if it is 8k and above, then I would stick to not selling. That is just me. It is a Terrace house and even though it is currently a Brothel, I think it has more value to it. I have seen too many terrace houses being torn down. There will not be more supply of terrace houses coming on stream. So really, I would just hold on.

I mean, where are all the landed? In D19, 20, 11, 10 all are becoming fewer and fewer by the days.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You're absolutely right ... Ah Lek told me someone offered him S$1M for his property at WH Rd but I advised him to forget it and he also thought so too ...
If he got an offer for S$1 Mil and looking to sell, I would offer him $1.5 Mil firm offer. I think it has potential.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Metzloff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Zhi Ying - she's a nice girl and does look quite like a K-pop singer. Gave a good massage at the end of the session.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
If he got an offer for S$1 Mil and looking to sell, I would offer him $1.5 Mil firm offer. I think it has potential.
So after buying over, you are gonna name it - L6969?

I have further advised Ah Lek that he has to play his card right ... I.e. when to sell and when to hold back. It is obviously better to sell to a Private Property Developer ... I explained that if the Government acquires back that piece of land for commercial development, the selling price will be at the mercy of SLA albeit our government always say @ Prevailing Value ... I believe the government will eventually do so but as to when, my guess is as good as anyone of us ... MoL has already announced to acquire back the piece of land currently occupied by MBGC for high-end residential development after its lease expires in 2024 ... I therefore am not surprised if the whole of GL is part of the Marina Bay development blueprint in the long term considering GL is so near Marina Bay which is an iconic landmark of the Lion City ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah. Naka is a developer lor; market price also know so well! Kekeke. Seriously though, if I am the owner, I would not sell. Ultimately, it depends on time frame you are looking at. 2.5-2.8 mil though ok, hardly is worth jack right now. I am not sure what the rental yields are but if it is 8k and above, then I would stick to not selling. That is just me. It is a Terrace house and even though it is currently a Brothel, I think it has more value to it. I have seen too many terrace houses being torn down. There will not be more supply of terrace houses coming on stream. So really, I would just hold on.

I mean, where are all the landed? In D19, 20, 11, 10 all are becoming fewer and fewer by the days.
Wa piang.....i kay poh walk into next door show flat last time the agent tell me one la.....say 31a owner asking for above 3mil ,maybe the agent talk cock with me leh think i potiential buyer but actually i just kpo only......anyway i not buying becos so expensive for shoe box unit,where got money ???........i develop sperm better.....u know la.....my sperm strong strong........if i developer i buy now n keep.....next time paya lebar airbase shift.....geylang house dont have this height restriction.....so can built higher maybe.....presently only stuck at 8 sty dats it.....maybe next time 20 sty ???......u got money u buy la.......geylang land mostly freehold .......no lugi.....
Old 12-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
He can earn 1mil within few yrs........i think not an attraction to him unless he want to retire with somemore saving.....but normal people work whole life also no 1 mil saving.....dats life...
Old 12-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
So after buying over, you are gonna name it - L6969?

I have further advised Ah Lek that he has to play his card right ... I.e. when to sell and when to hold back. It is obviously better to sell to a Private Property Developer ... I explained that if the Government acquires back that piece of land for commercial development, the selling price will be at the mercy of SLA albeit our government always say @ Prevailing Value ... I believe the government will eventually do so but as to when, my guess is as good as anyone of us ... MoL has already announced to acquire back the piece of land currently occupied by MBGC for high-end residential development after its lease expires in 2024 ... I therefore am not surprised if the whole of GL is part of the Marina Bay development blueprint in the long term considering GL is so near Marina Bay which is an iconic landmark of the Lion City ...
If I buy it, I would just sit on it lor.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I therefore am not surprised if the whole of GL is part of the Marina Bay development blueprint in the long term considering GL is so near Marina Bay which is an iconic landmark of the Lion City ...
The only iconic thing about Singapore is GL lei. Not MB lei.
Old 15-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
What a Sensuous Korean Model/Actress !

WL: Zhi Yi
House: 2831A
Home: Wubei
Ht/Wt: 168/48

RTF: Yes!
Dear bro,
Thank you for your wonderful FR. I had her recently too. It was mind blowing for me as well. She is a former Ouya ktv girl.
Definitely RTFsssssss
Old 18-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Dear bro,
Thank you for your wonderful FR. I had her recently too. It was mind blowing for me as well. She is a former Ouya ktv girl.
Definitely RTFsssssss
Bro Besafe, thanks for your compliment. I got zapped for every FR I write, be it good comments or bad comments, just like what bro Slyer and some other samsters had experienced. I guess i would retire from writing FRs once my rep points go down to moderation again. Very tiring to post if got to wait for moderator to approve every FR I write. Some more want to upz bro samsters' posts also go no rep point to do so. Sign!

After I upz Zhi Yi, she got so hot that I got no chance to rtf lately.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

No worries. Enjoy your FRs.
Old 18-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Bro Besafe, thanks for your compliment. I got zapped for every FR I write, be it good comments or bad comments, just like what bro Slyer and some other samsters had experienced. I guess i would retire from writing FRs once my rep points go down to moderation again. Very tiring to post if got to wait for moderator to approve every FR I write. Some more want to upz bro samsters' posts also go no rep point to do so. Sign!

After I upz Zhi Yi, she got so hot that I got no chance to rtf lately.
There's always ups and downs.
Old 19-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw a girl wearing 2 pieces, bra and super short pants earlier yesterday. She looks slutty and she's a little tanned. Can any bro please share her name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1