The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

After Amber and Catherine were stripped naked by Gina upon Mary's order, Mary looked at their naked bodies with envy, they were only 18 year old , yet their bodies were endowed.
They were in an intoxicated state, and they were giggling as Mary spread Amber's leg wide open,rubbing her vagina, and her D-cup breasts, and then moved towards Catherine, doing the same thing..

Gina sobbed as she looked on helplessly.
She pleaded "Auntie, stop it!" in a rather submissive manner.

Mary then moved Catherine but Catherine was abit heavy for the petite Mary, who then turned her head towards Gina, ordering her to lift Catherine till she was on top of Amber's body.
Gina meekly obeyed..
Mary took video of them in compromising act.
Next day, both gals were surprised to find themselves naked. and they got up, and their clothes were nowhere to be found.

and they rushed to the door and found that it was locked.
They banged the door shouting " Gina..Gina.. Open the door!
Then they heard Mary's voice..
"Gals, your clothes already washed and hung outside to dry"
Amber shouted" you bitch! how dare you undress us without our permission!"

Mary: stop that! you must respect me and obey me now!

Amber: wat the fuck!
Mary: say that again! and I will send your video online!

Amber and Catherine looked at each other,shocked.
Then they banged door hard, shouting "Gina! Gina! where are you?"

Mary: Gina is already my slave.. so are you!

Amber : you bitch!

Mary: say that again and I would sent video to your college!

Amber: no.pls..
Mary heard sobbing sound and was pleased..

Mary : now you both addressed as Mdm
Amber was hestitant, then she blurted out Madam, I am sorry ,pls forgive me

Mary was pleased, and said "huh? I cannot hear you! say that again?

Amber : madam, I am sorry pls forgive me

Mary: kneel down now.

Moments later, Mary asked the gals whether they were kneeling.
Amber said yes.
Mary then called on Gina to open the door.

Amber was shocked to see that Gina was naked and wearing collar around her neck, and she was leashed like a dog.
Mary was pleased to see them kneeling in the room and videoed them when she asked Gina to go and kneel besides them..

3 gals became Mary slaves..
Old 16-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Time really flies and today is Sunday night. Wish TS can continue with updates.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Mary ,petite Fillipino maid with less than average look and nearly non-existant breasts, felt so proud about humiliating 3 JC girls, especially high-and -mighty Amber.

She look at Amber blaming her for all these, she reminded Amber to show respect to maids.
Amber felt ashamed.

Mary then asked for Amber and Catherine bank accounts and she wanted to see how much they had.

Amber and Catherine went to their bags, took out their phones, and switched on, type passwords and showed them to Mary and stood there.

Mary looked at them, both gals were taller.She don't like it
and she order them to move back and kneel

She scanned thru the bank statements with envy.
Amber got so much money and her father gave her $8000 per month.
Catherine also got money . Her parents gave her $2500 per month.

She said okay.. Gina, you may put on your dress and then go outside and fetched their clothings.

Moments later, Gina come back with their clothings.

Mary looked at two gals putting on their lingeries and clothings.
Mary : okay , you may go home and await my instructions.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mary and very well written by TS, more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 17-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support story!
Old 17-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story here, please continue.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Today is Saturday, looking for TS to updates here.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

When Amber went back to her home, which was large three storey house with gardens and swimming pool,facing the seaside, the maids went to her submissively , greeted her as Missy.
Amber looked at them, she no longer verbally abused them as she was afraid of retribution.
She went back to her room ( her room got shower room.) (her room is like 3 star hotel standard but it is already luxurious item in her house.) (how many rich kids in Singapore got bedroom with shower lounge?_)
She undressed and sit on bathtube and let lukewarm water rain on her body as she cried .
Mary browsed thru websites on her ipad, and registered herself in adult version of Carousell which sell sexy items. She don’t work in late afternoon . Gina remained in her room, studying.
Mary look at Agent Provocateur website, and saw many black lingerie outfit which cost $1200 in total.
She took pics of outfits and sent it to Amber.
She also asked Amber to go to adult store to buy black mask and collar and leash.
She then look at other items and forward them to Catherine and Gina.
(Gina and Catherine only buy luxurious classy stuffs and their items only listed on normal carousell, while Amber buy adult sexy stuffs and listed in adult carousell. This is the punishment for being so nasty and arrogant .)

Next day, three gals in school uniforms, went to different shopping centres.
Amber went to Agent Provocateur store in MBS, two salesgirls aged 30 and above, look at her strangely because schoolgirls never come here before.

Nevertheless, one of them went to her , greeting " may I help you, Miss?"
as other one watched her from the counter.

Amber specify the name of the items, salesgirl attending her was shocked. It was inapprioprate for schoolgirls to buy such stuffs which was worn as roleplay before bedroom activities.

Salesgirl went over to counter to commnet to her colleague. Her colleague was shocked and went to her ,ask the purpose of buying.
If it was adult woman in acceptable attire, no problem .
If it was adult guy in tee and short, also no problem .. (i had experienced that , pretty mature looking salesgirl tried to sell me see thru bra for $650_)

Amber don't want to answer, just insist strongly.
Salesgirl told her the price, hoping that she would back away.

Amber readily agreed and eager to buy.
Salesgirl then picked out the items she wanted from the back room
Amber went in and tried, and said she was buying.
She took out credit card, and passed to salesgirl.
Both gals were surprised because it was a credit card, not debit card.
This credit card was prestigous one,meant for people with high income.
Amber's father was super rich businesssman, and he issued her secured credit card.
(actually, anyone earn below $2500 per month can own credit card, if you deposit min $10,000 to Time Deposit AC. to own better credit card, you need to deposit more .)

Salesgirl swiped thru card machine and waited, hoping that this credit card don't belong to her and that she stole someone's credit card and went on luxurious shopping spree. One of them had prepared to detain her and call police.
But machine accepted ,and slip print out for Amber to sign. After she signed, both salesgirls check the signature carefully.

Then one happily packaged items in shopping bag and smiled at her,
After she left ,she reported to Mary.
She went to adult shop at Bugis,
Ah lian salesgirl look at her, was surprised that someone from elite JC come here.
Amber asked for the items, Ah Lian salesgirl looked at her, from head to toe, then looking at shopping bag, she knew the shop selling expensive items.
Ah Lian salesgirl asked for her IC to verify her age. This shop catered to 18 years and above.
after checking, she was asked whether her friends do BDSM in coming holiday. She nodded.
After she get the items, Ah Lian was surprised that her credit card was elite status.
She smiled and she imagined the lifestyle of the richgirl perform BDSM in her large house.
Catherine was in Takashimaya Square Lingerie department store..

(continued later..)

Spoiler alert: Amber will do blowjob with buyer at staircase ....
Is this what you are waiting for???
Old 22-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
snate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed reading your story TS
Old 22-09-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tripleAAABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is Saturday, looking for TS to update more here.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
When Amber
(continued later..)

Spoiler alert: Amber will do blowjob with buyer at staircase ....
Is this what you are waiting for???
Thanks for the nice update.
Yes I am waiting for Amber to bj me if she is of legal age. Hehehe, can this be arranged?
Old 22-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

ha ha, diputs, she is of legal age for sex, as she is 18 year old.
i can write fantasy story for you later..

Catherine went around looking at lingerie displayed. Salesgirls looked at her whether she had gone to wrong shop as it was meant for working ladies with lots of $$$$.
She went to Aubade area (Aubade is the well known brand name in France for selling sexy luxury lingeries). Aubade salesgirl, angmoh, wearing executive suite, looking at her with unwelcome look as schoolgirl don't have $$$ for these sets.
Catherine went to that salesgirl, who showed her snobbish expression, and specified the name of the set, which include black bra with see thru cups, thongs and garter belt.
Sales girl was shocked as it was inapprioprate for schoolgirl to buy these as it was meant for romantic date before sex.
Salesgirl look around as many of her colleagues, selling Chantelle, Triumph, Wacoal, and other less known lingerie brand look on as it was unusual sight for the schoolgirl to buy these type of lingerie.

Catherine was insistent and salesgirl had no choice to go and took these items and passed to her.

Catherine went to changing room and salesgirl waited outside.
Other salesgirl went over and gossiped.
When Catherine came out, she said she wished to buy. Salesgirl giggles and went over to counter and Catherine present her debit card. and salesgirl asked whether got enough $$$$$$.
Catherine don't answer and she waited.
When machine accepted the sales, she happily folded the lingerie and put these into bag and present to schoolgirl.
Then she report to Mary.
Gina then reported that she had bought the dress from designer store.

Three gals then went to Gina's house to report to Mary.
They went on their knees and Mary inspected the goods bought.
they were told to undress and put on mask and collar.
Mary stared at Amber as she got D-cup boobs with pink nipples..
when Amber put on lingerie set, which was the naughtiest as the cups don't cover her whole bust, (it was quarter cups.)
and thong got opening which Amber must open to let people see her vagina.

Mary then filming Amber who prosed in sexy manner , opening her legs for her to film..
After she finished doing similar things to 2 girls. she post items which was worn by Amber in adult version of Carousell, price $500.
she post item worn by Gina and Catherine, on standard version of Carousell, which she put price as $200 and $300 respectively.

Gals were told to go home, (Gina went back to 2nd storey of her own house.)

Mary do housework like a housewife, not a maid type and then she rested and read Ipad..

as expected she generated so many likes and people asked questions.
Eventually buyer nicknamed Disput took interest in busty model and lingeries. he chatted with Mary.. and make requested that model's was too hairy for the thong she was wearing and suggested that her pussy must be bare..
Old 22-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
whatgarbage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story here. Really hope to read more during weekend.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting part coming up, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1