The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grab Hitch

TS

where are u? I do grabhitch all the time .. Got quite a few chiobus and SYT and sexy milfs....try to get to know them but with the new ruling must be super careful... only know those who initiate or PM me or sms me.

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Dream Uber Bang

Old 02-05-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Old 20-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Hi everyone, good to see that a few bros had shared a few photos in this thread....inspired me to continue.

Really sorry for the MIA. Was really crazy with work... And yes.. i did develop further with Z.

So we got into a routine the last couple of months.. I was not always able to pick her up... She is not a bad looking MILF... Actually, considering she is younger than me by 10 years.. I consider a SYT even if she is in her 30s! At least she is experienced... And horny....

What happen next kinda boggle my mind...

So that moment finally happen...

There was this evening, we were chatting about her fitness experience and why she had to do keep fit...

I purposely turned my head towards her and made a deliberate movement of eyeing her entire body up and down and said hesitantly, "You know, I am not sure why you are so uptight about keeping fit. You do have really tone figure."

"You think so? My husband said that I need to keep up with the younger ladies... And I got so annoyed!" She exclaimed.

"Seriously? Your husband said THAT to you?" I blurted out.. I couldn't believe what I heard. And the thought of making her my FB instantly came into my mind... And gave me a hard-on immediately.

"What about your wife?" She asked me suddenly...

"Eh..what do you mean what about my wife?" Somehow.. I didn't expect this line of questioning.

"Don't you expect your wife to maintain a good figure and to keep a healthy sex life?" She asked. As turned my head to confirm what I heard... I could see that glint in her eye..

"Wah.. you direct... I don't know what to say.." I thinking hard...

"Don't you talk about such stuff?"

"No..." I was seriously getting a hard-on. But I decided all or nothing... "You see... My wife is not really interested in sex. So we don't talk about such stuff. And I never talk about such stuff ever since I got married. I mean when I was younger... I did have some adventures with my ex-gfs"

"Adventures? Like?" She asked naughtily.
Old 20-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
Welcome back! Are you still involved with J and K?

Ah.. you read that thread. Thanks! Nope. I moved on. Busy with Z. But no time to write. I will try my best.
Old 20-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
fullyagreed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS good to see you back, please continue with your story!
Old 21-09-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 21-09-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.
Old 21-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

'Well.. adventures like making out in public places..' I said as my heart beat faster. I was really in disbelief that this conversation was taking place.

'Really... Hey tell me leh... I want to know!' she squealed excitedly like a school girl. 'You don't think I am an easy lady because I talked about such things right?'

I was really stammering at this point. 'Eh... No lah..' Then I decided to be really honest with her. I was thinking what the hell... What was the worse that will happen since she started the topic... And I am successful... She could be my FB. 'You know what.. you are really one of the few women that I talk about such things. Those before you were my ex-es. So I am trying to get used to it. I mean you have taken my hitch a few times... I also don't want you to think I am a pervert right?'

'No lah. You look ok. I can see that you are quite ok that's why I feel safe talking to you.' she smiled. 'So tell me leh.. what adventures?'

'Wah.. you very persistent hor...' I have a serious hard-on by this stage. I decided to make it obvious to her. So I shifted my body to adjust my safety belt and purposely let her see that I was adjusting my crotch. 'Talking about this is really making me feel like 16 again...'

'Obviously one of the adventures I had was in my dad's car when I first had my driving licence with my ex-gf...' I stole a glance at her.. and purposely let her see that I was eyeing her.

'Really?' she giggled. 'My hubby not so adventurous. He don't like it in the car. He says spoils the car engine if we keep the air con on...'

At that moment.. I think my mind went abit blank... I reached my left hand and took her right hand and placed it on my crotch...

'Well... My gf used to like to tease me like this when I am driving....' I was expecting her to scream or pull her hand away...

Instead.. to my surprise... She giggled... 'ooo... You like this...?' and she rubbed her hand on my hardened shaft.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very nice. camping for more!
Old 22-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

camping too... hope fellow grabhitch drivers dont go all out looking for similar adventures

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 22-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1