The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Life in a Start-up

Hi guys, just thought I will try my hand at sharing a few stories I had over the years. Been a lurker at this forum since my NS days and always enjoyed stories shared by various bros here. Im currently serving out my gardening leave and preparing to get married, so I have been reminiscing about my past and decided a good way to leave all that behind before marriage is to pen it down here in the forum.

This story took place 2 years ago it all started while I was comfortably working at my old job in the bank, lets call it CS bank when I received a call from a headhunter asking if I was interested to head to join the corporate finance team in a global start up within the ride hailing industry (NOT GREEN). The pay wasn't exactly a big jump from what I was making but I didn't mind the challenge and decided to try it out since I was relatively young at that point. The role would require me to travel half the time and I was quite excited to do that instead of being desk bound.

I tendered my resignation and proceeded to serve out my notice at CS, I was to start my new role on 1st Sept 2016.

The New Start
I stepped off the train at Tanjong Pagar and realised it was still only 835, plenty of time before I was due in office. Decided to grab a coffee and a smoke before heading up to the office. its been a while since I felt so free and relaxed and I was just taking in the view of all the OLs around me. This was when a girl in a white dress caught my eye, she was incredibly fair with jet black hair, she barely had any make up on but yet still had a rosy tint of red in her cheeks. her eyes were sharp and piercing and she had a real RBF. She was just standing around talking to man by the smoking point. She caught me looking in her direction a few times and gave me a weird look. Im not easily shy and just continued to stare in her direction admiring her natural beauty. Just as I was about to stub out my cigarette, she suddenly walked up towards me and announced loudly, "your fly is not zipped", with that, she just walked off with her friend.

Fuck..That means I was walking about all morning with my fly open, what a great first day. I muttered a meek thanks and retreated with my tail between my legs. What a great start to my morning.

I got to the office and quickly got settled in, was introduced by the HR to my team and took a quick walk around the office. One immediate thing I noticed is that all the girls seemed a lot younger that the girls at my old bank, perhaps it was all in the mind, but they certainly seemed to dress sexier, shorter skirts and they were certainly more bubbly and fresh.

I couldn't take it and headed to the bathroom to wank and I was so horny from seeing all these fresh nubile chicks in front of me.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Re: Life in a Start-up

My boss arranged for lunch with me and told me she would be bringing 2 other heads of different departments along with her.

An introduction to my boss,
Name: Shirley, 35++?, status unclear. She was wearing a simple black dress with slit vents by the waist to show off her figure, I could see her white bra strap whenever she moved her arms, she had a short pixie bob haircut with solid Cs

So far, so good, lunch with 3 girls on my first day, location was at a Japanese restaurant along Robinson road, Shirley was already there with VP of Sales when I got there. Lets introduce Tania, she's 25, Malay mixed Chinese blood and graduated SMU and been working with them since graduationshe came across as extremely confident with a go-getter attitude. Shirley informed me that the other girl Becca is late and we should start first.

We ordered and proceeded to chat, I got a very good insight on the company culture and was very impressed with the level of intensity at which they operate in, it seemed like everyone is willing to live and breathe work and failure is not an issue.

I told them I would pay for lunch since I was new and went to settle the bill, when I got back to my seat, I saw a girl in white in my seat and thought that must the Becca, the girl who is late.

Shirley saw me walk back and proceeded to introduce me, "Becca, this is ballzz, he's going to be leading the corporate finance team for SEA and will be liasing with Tania and you regularly for updates."

Becca gave me a warm grin and shook my hand, her hands were petite and soft with such a gentle touch, I couldn't help but get a mini errection when I came into contact with her. She just gave a cheeky glance to me and mentioned to Shirley that we bumped into each other earlier this morning. I looked down instinctively to my crotch and noticed I was getting hard looking at Becca, she noticed my trying to shift my bulge.

I went out for coffee with Tania and Becca after lunch and got to know the two of them better, they work pretty well together in a team.

Becca’s Intro
She's 28, graduated from the UK like me, our stay in the UK overlapped each other and we had plenty of common friends but we never crossed paths. She was also a new hire in this firm. Previously a consultant from Mckinsey, she was poached over to join the product development team. She's engaged to her Fiancé who works in a bank, that was the guy I saw earlier this morning. A tinge of sadness overcame me when I found out she was already engaged.

Work consumed me over the next 2 months and Shirley was giving me KPI after KPI and it felt like work would never end. I even doubted myself over this move and wondered if I just made the big mistake.

Little did I know this would turn out to be one of the best decisions I made and where I met my future wife

Let me know guys if I should continue this? Up my points if you wish for me to pen down my stories
Old 31-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
hangzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, pls cont and stay camping here.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start, please continue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Interesting bro, pls continue
Old 31-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

wow! i’m camping for more.
Old 31-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Noisybot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Life in a Start-up

Upz veteran 2006
Old 31-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

I was soon tasked with writing up a report on the existing business units and I had to spend 2 weeks offsite at the local driver recruitment centre in the east. I was introduced to Joan who would be in charge of showing me around and serving my every need while I was posted there.

Joan was a young girl of 20, fresh out of poly with a youthful persona around her. She was always dressed conservatively, in jeans and a black polo and her hair tied up. She had the ultimate girl next door look and you just could not look at her and not smile
She was working with the company for about 1 year and currently doing an admin role cum receptionist at the office. Sometimes I think she was hired to seduce or sweet-talk the drivers when they signed up.

Joan spent the entire week showing me around and walking me through the operations, I was impressed with her knowledge of the industry, something rare among the entry level staff. She even followed me down when I wanted to interview drivers or go to offsite locations to view the amount of cars not rented out. I found her exuberance endearing when she kept trying to give me tips on how to improve the business operations.

At the end of the week, we were having coffee at one of the nearby coffeeshops when she suddenly asked me I had a girlfriend. I was slightly taken aback and wondered why she would ask such a personal question as our relationship had been strictly professional.

Me: Nah, Im too busy and I can’t seem to commit to one girl, I think its best I stay single for now

Joan: haha, too bad. I was going to introduce you to my god sister actually, she’s 28 and not married yet. She’s really hot you know.

Me: let me think about it, I wouldn’t want you to kill me when I break her heart. hahaha.

We casually chit chatted about stuff when I decided to be more bold and ask her why she was dressed so conservatively.

Me: Eh, why are you always in such dull clothes, jeans and polo, you are a young girl, good figure, why arent you dressing up more?

Joan’s cheek became flushed and she giggled.

Joan: You think I have a good figure? How do you know? Checking me out ah? Hahaha

Me: Yea la yea la, I checked out ur jiggly butt.

Joan slaps me on my arm and calls me an idiot.

Joan: My ass is not jiggly ok, its tight and firm!

Joan: I used to dress up more, however I had a very bad experience when one driver whom I signed up started stalking me and sending me photos of me walking back at night. I already notified the senior management but they didn’t do anything. Meanwhile, I just try to dress more simply to attract less attention.
When I go out with my girlfriends, I will wear nicer clothes.

Hehe.
Too bad you won’t get to see me in a dress, I look pretty cute.

Me: So what must I do to see you in a dress??

Joan stuck her tongue out and laughed: Hmmm.. Don’t know

With that, we went back to the office to finish up some work.
Old 31-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

That Friday evening, I received an invitation from LinkedIn to connect from Joan and decided to do some digging on her FB and Instagram. Her social media is what you expect from a 20yo, lotsa of photos of her and friends at cafes or clubs. I had to admit, she looked pretty good in a dress
I noticed she posted a recent photo of her in a bareback dress at a cafe with some friends , she wore a bra and it sort of ruined the look of the dress.

I decided to msg her to poke fun at her

Me: Looks like what you said is true, you do look pretty good in a dress, I don’t like the look of the bra strap though
Joan: HAHAHA, I told you! Then what, go braless ah?
Me: That sounds like a plan.
Me: What are your plans tonight?
Joan: Nothing, my friends wanted to head to Bang Bang but I decided to save money and stay home
Me: Girls need to pay at the club meh? I thought hot girls always get free drinks?
Joan: Nahh, Im wary of such guys
Me: I see
Joan: What about yourself? No dates today?
Me: Nahh, I just wanna sleep in and watch Netflix

Joan didn’t reply me that night and next morning I woke up to a msg from her

Joan: How was your Netflix and chill ytd
Me: Well, there wasn’t anyone to chill with, just so so I guess.
Joan: I see, well enjoy your sat! Im gonna head out shopping, payday is here and time to buy dresses!
Me: You can send me selfies of your purchases and I will let you know if its nice
Joan: See how

Joan actually sent me updates of her purchases that afternoon including some sexy poses with her girlfriends , I took it one step further and even rated her among her friends and this only started her and her friends posing in more photos and sending it over to me to rate. The last straw was when she sent over a photo of her and two other friends trying on Bikinis, I decided tried my luck

Me: I think its not clear enough, perhaps you guys need to come over and model it by my pool
Joan: You wish! you have a pool?
Me: Yea, my condo unit has a private pool. You girls wanna come over and chill? I can order some food in and we can all Netflix 
Joan: Sure! You don’t mind my friends? We are very noisy and crazy when we are together.

Me: Np at all

Old 31-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Pool Party

Joan kept her word and little over an hour later, she arrived with 2 friends Ying and Alice.
Ying was a final year SMU student studying finance and business and Alice was training to be a teacher at NIE. I learnt that Joan, Ying & Alice were all primary school and secondary classmates at CHIJ and best friends ever since. Ying was tall, about 177cm, deep tanned and lean leg muscles suggested she’s an athlete of sorts. Turns out she is in the national netball team and Alice was shorter with a more baba physique but blessed with a large chest

My parents have moved overseas and I currently stay alone in ground floor unit with private pool around Farrer area, I gave them access to the guest room and off they went to change, 10 mins later , they all surfaced and boy what a sight to behold.
Joan was a white strapless bikini and blue denim shorts, Ying was a red matching red bikini and Alice was a flowery bikini top, her boobs till today was the largest I have ever seen. I later learnt that she was a natural E cup, not bad for a 20 year old girl. Joan and Ying both her solid Bs but paled in comparison to Alice.

The girls started taking their insta photos and posing and I was suddenly tasked with being the “Instagram bf”
We spent the late afternoon frolicking in the pool I had to adjust my errection a few times before it became obvious, Alice and Ying kept badgering me on how I met Joan and were curious to know if we were dating. I told them that we were just colleagues and friends. Music, booze and lotsa casual flirting occured that evening, after shots and shots of jagerbombs and beers for the girls to drink., everyone was pretty high and we all proceeded to the living room to play some drinking game.

The girls suddenly asked me a Shoot Shag Marry scenario between the 3 of them. (If any bros does not know this game, its basically 3 choices, you have to shoot one of the, shag one of them and marry of them).
It was a tough one and I didn’t want to hurt any of their feelings so I just jokingly said “Why can’t I shag all 3 of you”

There was an awkward silence and the girls started giggling and going back to checking their Instagrams shyly.

It was soon midnight and Ying’s bf came to pick her up, leaving Alice and Joan at my place, I offered to send them back home since I wasn’t that tipsy. Alice stayed nearby and Joan in Toa Payoh, I dripped Alice off and she gave me a big peck on the cheer before giggling and running off.

We reached the void deck of Joan’s home and I walked her up to her house when she realised she left her phone. I went back to my car and checked the passenger seat but could not find it, I noticed a g string on the floor of the passenger seat seat and it was soaking wet. It smelled like pussy and I wondered what Joan was thinking on the drive back.

I went back up to tell Joan I can’t find her phone and offered to go home to collect it for her, she offered to accompany me and we headed back. My mind was totally on the wet g string and wondering if Joan is currently commando.

We finally got the phone found and crashed on the couch just chatting, all tired out from the day, as Joan went to the bath room, I noticed another wet stain on my couch. Looks like Joan wasn’t wearing any panties under the skirt of hers after all.

I made one more drink for her and waited for her. After 10 mins, there was still no sign of her and I decided to go check on her. I knocked on the door of the my room and there was no answer, I pushed it open I saw Joan dozed off lying on my bed. I thought there goes my chance, I was incredibly horny but I wasn’t gonna get accused of rape for fucking an unconscious girl. I just covered her with the blanket, she snuggled blissfully into the blanket and pulled me in to lie down beside her

Joan and I inched closer to each other throughout the night, at one stage we were in the spooning position and I am sure she must have felt my raging hard on poke into her butt a few times. At one stage, she used her thighs to kiap my leg and I swore I felt some wetness, I tried to rub her with my leg and I could hear some muffled moans from her. Joan’s tiny hands reached out and grabbed my manhood and I knew it was game on!
Old 31-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Highbury2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, hope to read more.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start to a story, please keep going...
Old 01-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I like this! Great start!
Old 01-09-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good one! Hope this fantastic story won't go MIA

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1