The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light
AMK MP

Has anyone tried R*t* from amk mp called R*s* S*a before?

Have tried others but want some FR about her before I go again!

Tried searching about her but to no success.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK MP

Just go and try lar

No FR then write your own FR lor.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

No la I will try but just wanted to see if anyone got before ah bro then can give heads up to what to expect haha
Old 19-10-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post

I tried her... massage is good and is chatty... but no GQ, but had lot of teasing... may be no GQ as its my first time.
Old 21-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Normal simple massage... better than average... not those piano playing type....
But you may need to ask her to increase the strength if you have hard bones and can withstand higher pain's threshold like me.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 21-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=rtbigo;19280179]Has anyone tried R*t* from amk mp called R*s* S*a before?========================================
try all the spas at ang mo kio except this one. go waste your hard earn $$$ at your own risk.

AVOID & BLACKLIST LV Star (amk ave 10 blk 443) - ANNA(last time name Coco at Win Spa ave 5).
1st visit OK but chut pattern on 2nd visit liao
time 1 hour - chop chop, waste time
time 2 hours - also chop chop waste time. worse still pop GQ HJ after 20 minutes.
so wat the fuck she do for the next 1.5 hour? - play her handphone, go toilet say lao sai.

my friend kena from her 3 days ago, ask me post as he no speak English.
according to him, Anna look down on him as he only vegetable seller.
Old 22-10-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Tried before, don’t waste time n money. I went another one at ave 3 🤪
Old 22-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone care to emphasize more on in what way R*s* S*a is not good?

I am irritated by the checking done by the recep, the 88 p massage and they imposing a fine on their girls.
Old 22-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Anyone care to emphasize more on in what way R*s* S*a is not good?
I am irritated by the checking done by the recep, the 88 p massage and they imposing a fine on their girls.
=============================
the recep act like CID, the boss act like cheng hu.
what they fime the girls for? cutomer did not take up the $88 lum par package?
Old 23-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

wah so many negative reviews for that spa ah. like that no motivation to try. okay better avoid it i guess haha
Old 23-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah so many negative reviews for that spa ah. like that no motivation to try. okay better avoid it i guess haha
================================================== =========
spas now charge $94 entrance for prostrate (lum par) massage
BUT BUT this $94 stop at lum par.
MUST still need pay extra $50 but mostly $80 extra if u want hj.

Very expensive is one thing, the worst thing is lousy service, black face attitude from the girls + their waste time tactics.
Also spa has zero facility, not even a proper chair to sit in lobby + zero kopi/teh.
Not even wifi (boss say cannot give to strangers ie customers like us)
What the fuck
Old 23-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
spas now charge $94 entrance for prostrate (lum par) massage
BUT BUT this $94 stop at lum par.
MUST still need pay extra $50 but mostly $80 extra if u want hj.

Very expensive is one thing, the worst thing is lousy service, black face attitude from the girls + their waste time tactics.
Also spa has zero facility, not even a proper chair to sit in lobby + zero kopi/teh.
Not even wifi (boss say cannot give to strangers ie customers like us)
What the fuck
wtf for this price can get fj elsewhere with good facilities! plus this shop is surrounded by cameras. during massage can get heart attack thinking dunno when if anything is going to happen man!
Old 23-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
wtf for this price can get fj elsewhere with good facilities! plus this shop is surrounded by cameras. during massage can get heart attack thinking dunno when if anything is going to happen man!
bro, waht u say is very true.
look like the spas at amk are all-GRC link as they all charge standard price.
U don't like A's price, you go to B,C,D to Z all same price - don't consumer choice.
Old 23-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

apparently there are many Robert Ongs in sg, which led to a glut of such shops

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 23-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
apparently there are many Robert Ongs in sg, which led to a glut of such shops
U are absolutely correct bro. Too many. A ml I always frequent from other spa told me that alot of guys willing to top up with 80 dollars. Really is small head control big head. Haha

Up u +16
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1