The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
dtapclinic

Old 27-01-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: HSV 1 Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSam18 View Post
Sorry to ask. May I know what is “DH”?
domestic helper? aka maid
Old 27-01-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Domestic helper, maid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSam18 View Post
Sorry to ask. May I know what is “DH”?
Old 29-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
What unsafe sex practice are you referring to?
while station oversea previously, did bbbj and raw with my long term FWB.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyway, i went to follow up with the clinic. I was told alot of staff but in short they say i have Ureaplasma and gave me some medicine. Paid $80 include consultation and ask to come back 1 month later to follow up.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Do u guys test if no symptoms?
Old 15-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Larcene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to DSC for a screening recently. They say they don’t really test unless got symptoms show, and then it’s mostly just to treat the symptoms. For some people the symptoms pop up every few weeks, for some, never show up. See whether you lucky or not.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Calicoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
I was told alot of staff but in short they say i have Ureaplasma and gave me some medicine.
First time hear of Ureaplasma so went and search online.
An infection that will clear by itself most of the time, not even really classified as STD.

Learnt something new today.
Old 17-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
So if 80% of the population has it then shldnt geylang be out of whores? They do periodical testing and they can still continue working if they tested positive for hsv1?
Whores are not tested for HSV 1 or 2.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-02-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Hsv1 is cold sores on the mouth and lips. It can be spreaded through Frenching.

Hsv2 then is genitals.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
Anyway, i went to follow up with the clinic. I was told alot of staff but in short they say i have Ureaplasma and gave me some medicine. Paid $80 include consultation and ask to come back 1 month later to follow up.
Ureaplasma is a group of tiny bacteria that are commonly found in the urinary, respiratory, and reproductive tracts of sexually active adults. It's part of the human microbiome and is found in many healthy women, it rarely causes symptoms.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Hsv1 is cold sores on the mouth and lips. It can be spreaded through Frenching.

Hsv2 then is genitals.
That is the classical description but practically both hsv 1 &2 can cause both oral and genital lesions..depending on which parts came in contact
Old 22-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
sotongking76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yearly check up for safety
Old 27-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Siao liao...I think I might also kena liao...today my gl regular tell me she sick, then show me her meds and I saw "valacyclovir". Caught my curiosity and so I went to google it...turned out to be meds for chicken pox, HSV 1 and 2 outbreak or shingles.

I got french and paint her de LOL...but then I dont see any sores or what la so I tot it was fine at that time. So far Ive looked for her for a few months liao no symptoms or anything, thinking if I probably should get checked.
Old 27-02-2024, 08:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
Siao liao...I think I might also kena liao...today my gl regular tell me she sick, then show me her meds and I saw "valacyclovir". Caught my curiosity and so I went to google it...turned out to be meds for chicken pox, HSV 1 and 2 outbreak or shingles.

I got french and paint her de LOL...but then I dont see any sores or what la so I tot it was fine at that time. So far Ive looked for her for a few months liao no symptoms or anything, thinking if I probably should get checked.
There's little point getting checked as the vast majority of the population will test positive for HSV. It's the most common of all infections.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-02-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post

Once kana HSV2 ..valacyclovir will be your medication for as long as you are in this planet..!this med is not cheap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1